Red Bull heir wanted for killing police officer in 2012 Ferrari wreck due in court tomorrow

webfact

12 hours ago, Morch said:

This is a very good piece. Even China has made some progress in tempering the excesses of the connected "young emperors ", Thailand appears to be incapable or unwilling to do so and will continue to be embarrassed through articles such as this until something is done. 

This repulsive brat needs to be punished for the crime but also for his flagrant contempt for the process . 

50 minutes ago, Prbkk said:

This is a very good piece. Even China has made some progress in tempering the excesses of the connected "young emperors ", Thailand appears to be incapable or unwilling to do so and will continue to be embarrassed through articles such as this until something is done. 

This repulsive brat needs to be punished for the crime but also for his flagrant contempt for the process . 

And so should the low-life parents to aiding this scumbag throughout the whole process. 

Do you think this spoilt little ferrel creature really cares what we think. No chance. Just hope I don't bump into him at Gordon Ramsey's as I  tend to become rather loud in disagreeable situations. 

11 hours ago, tominbkk said:

I remember reading that the cop that got hit was stuck to the car's hood so he swerved back and forth to get him off.  Drunk and coked up.  Told the gardener to say he was the one driving, but the cops wouldn't have it.  Then was immediately allowed to go to Hong Kong for 'medical treatment'.

It was a BIB officer from the local station who rushed around to the house immediately after the crash who tried to get the butler to take the fall. The senior officer at Thonglor stepped in to prevent that.

11 hours ago, tominbkk said:

I remember reading that the cop that got hit was stuck to the car's hood so he swerved back and forth to get him off.  Drunk and coked up.  Told the gardener to say he was the one driving, but the cops wouldn't have it.  Then was immediately allowed to go to Hong Kong for 'medical treatment'.

I think it was Singapore he went to,as he was SUFFERING with flu.

I thought he had been out of the country since that date, yet according to the Washington Post ( how come the local media did not know)article,he was back in Thailand within months,and has since been in and out of the country numerous times. Yet again strangely, the authorities have failed to apprehend him.

This just goes to show,what justice means in Thailand.

12 hours ago, roo860 said:

Are the Mercedes drivers still in Thailand?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Well, there are three incidents of speeding merc drivers killing people.

1) The Thai who killed the two uni students. Currently free, case pending, served a few days as a monk.

2) The Brit who slammed into the cop in Cha am. Rumored to have done a " red bull" ,paid the family, and not a day in jail,, no case pending.

3 ) the Brit who killed the two Thai ladies, did a runner, then called up the police to say it wasn't him, but never showed up as promised.

another Brit recently killed 2 Thais with his non merc pickup in phuket  

The common thing with them all and the red bull driver is they all killed people, , and they are free. 

8 minutes ago, Philthyphil said:

Well, there are three incidents of speeding merc drivers killing people.

1) The Thai who killed the two uni students. Currently free, case pending, served a few days as a monk.

2) The Brit who slammed into the cop in Cha am. Rumored to have done a " red bull" ,paid the family, and not a day in jail,, no case pending.

3 ) the Brit who killed the two Thai ladies, did a runner, then called up the police to say it wasn't him, but never showed up as promised.

another Brit recently killed 2 Thais with his non merc pickup in phuket  

The common thing with them all and the red bull driver is they all killed people, , and they are free. 

And there was also the Brit in Phuket who killed a Thai on his super bike.

Then the rich Thai who killed 9 and the actress who killed the cop.

so the theme is, if you are rich, famous or British, you won't do jail for speeding and drill driving which results in death in Thailand. Even if you kill a cop. 

Good to know.

In and amongst all the normal wailing and beating of chests on here if you read the article in the BP he doesn't actually have to appear personally.

He can authorise his lawyers to represent him- guess which option will occur.  

If he LATER fails to meet authorities to stand trial if prosecutors indict him, a warrant for his arrest will be issued. 

The elephant in the room is if the prosecutors have the cojones to indict him.

It does not matter if they have a court appearance, or not. This will go nowhere. There is no possibility that he will be convicted. None. Zero. Nada. Never in a million years. He is completely, totally, irrevocably, without a doubt above the law. Local laws. National laws. Prayuth laws. Army laws. Anyone with the kind of money his family has is an untouchable. Completely untouchable. Little P. will insure that he will not be touched. They may go though the charade of a trial, or an occasional court appearance. 

Here is the fallout from this Case

The Thai people see this as an injustice . Not much they can do as I am sure money has passed hands.

The current Junta says he is fighting corruption but we are reading first hand that nothing is being done with 

this case of the Red Bull Heir 

They are just flaunting it in the faces of the average Thai and the legal system which has failed the Thai people

The result= Thai people see that it is a corrupt system that is not being cleaned up so their attitude is " Why should I pay any attention

to the laws This is one of the routes that needs to be cleaned up

If Thais see the law truly being followed they are more likely to respect it Until that day happens There will be massive corruption

No one  or any politician will be able to clean it up with new laws or enforcing old ones

Truth Is not one cares since they see first hand There is no rule of law when people flaunt the laws  in front of of others and walk away scott free 

21 hours ago, steven100 said:

Apparently he is due to appear via video line hook up from the Bahamas .....:shock1:

That makes sense last I heard he was doing the international party circuit. For the life of me I could not see him turning himself in. Of course in the hook up he will claim he is to sick to return "start without me" and because of his status just thumb his nose at the camera. 

Just seen something on the news about this.  There is apparently three charges pending.  Don't have the charges but they are talking about the statute of limitations on the charges.  Charge 1 limited to 10 years.  Charge 2 limited to 5 years and the third limited to 1 year. Meaning charges 2&3 can no longer be pursued.  In another 5 yrs no case to answer.

Edited by Naamblar2014
spelling mistake

3 hours ago, Naamblar2014 said:

Just seen something on the news about this.  There is apparently three charges pending.  Don't have the charges but they are talking about the statute of limitations on the charges.  Charge 1 limited to 10 years.  Charge 2 limited to 5 years and the third limited to 1 year. Meaning charges 2&3 can no longer be pursued.  In another 5 yrs no case to answer.

it's called the Thai waiting game, usually reserved for Hi-So players as they can afford to participate, grease the wheels and generally thumb their snouts at the piss weak laws of the land . Nothing like a 10 years all expenses paid holiday overseas until the heat is removed. 

Wonder if the "authorities" have moved on this cretin's passport, must be due for renewal by now or do we get a relative to visit the office on the weekend, prepare a new one and then personally deliver it overseas.