Thaivisa newsletter, why not more forum threads and less useless ridiculous news ?

amjamj

Hello,

Am I the only one to this that Thaivisa newsletter is one of the worst in the universe ? Full of useless stupid ridiculous news that nobody cares about and almost nothing from the forum.

It's a forum newsletter, not a newspaper newsletter, so why posting 90% news that we can find everywhere else ?

Cheers.

Yes I am the only one to have an opinion, but tell me that it's not ridiculous to send a FORUM (yes, forum!) newsletter with only news that are found in any newspaper or any website ? And almost no post from the forum !

Also, in today newsletter, tell me if the person doing this job is plain stupid or criminal ?

FORUM: Forum Filler at Absolute Beauty Clinic

Linking to:

http://www.inspirebangkok.com/bangkok/filler-absolute-beauty-clinic/?utm_source=newsletter-20170404-0635&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=news

Is it really a forum post ?

So boring that people are not able to do their job correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

I fully agree with OP, all subjects are mixed up and it's impossible to tell what concerns Thailand and what doesn't. One example among many: Airport refused to allow student on flight unless she removed her hijab. It's on top of the newsletter, it's even a "featured forum thread", but it happened to an Indonesian girl in Italy (you have to read the article to find out). This is not what I expect of a Thailand forum's newsletter, sorry.

Edited by Chaam local

• 2 weeks later...

It's always good to scroll down a little to see if it has been mentioned before.

People need to remember that the site has been sold so the ethos has changed as it has changed many times. Many many years ago the ethos of this site was to help other people who happened to be here in the Kingdom or passing through and that ethos of help has changed to service. My birthday next week so will get a hotel room in town (might get it for free as I'll be 50) and they know to never approach me... leave me alone. They know because of personal knowledge so what do we find now on TV? TV sold out years ago (2006?) but always kept a modicum of personal responsibility until present. It's all about extracting as much money as possible for the lowest outlay now........ it is.

Worst front end on a forum of this size which I shall check...  4000 total online in the last hour. Yep. Dunno where these new owners got this software from but it is crap and actually isolates people. Long time member.... remember when it was introduced etc. ...... At some stage (I was in the UK at the time so August last year? While all these 'this isn't working' and 'this is the wrong place' things were going on, I thought, if they can (I was doubtful) get this running then what does it mean? I'd say the new software is reflective of the new owners in that it is so very very impersonal.