Whay it`s so many Corruption School in Phuket ?

nasa123

Whay it`s so many Corruption Government School in Phuket ?  If my friend want to take 1 Girl to 1 school in Phuket Town, The mamma most pay 50.000 Bath under the tabell + every month. This it`s NOT the only school in Phuket ,I can Give the name to every school some take money under the tabell, and that are 99 % That I say it.Sad Sad Sad And more Sad fore Thai People now it`s cost min 50.000 Bath +++++. I have 1 children in the School but the don`t now she have a Farang Papa some take care ( She`s Papa it`s Thai) Ashole.

Are you sure you did not add a extra zero to the 50,000 you wrote. I heard of 5000 baht before at some places.

I only pay about 50k baht per year at a good private school for my daughter up here.

39 minutes ago, stevenl said:

As somebody with kids at school here, no idea what you are talking about.

sent using Tapatalk

Same, my lads not at a government school but I've never heard or been hit up for any under the counter stuff from them.

I think I know which school he is talking about. That is the norm for those schools, unfortunately. They do that when they are already full.

You can take the complaint to the ombudsman down the street. Schools hate that department. :thumbsup:

Edited by Somtamnication

10 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you sure you did not add a extra zero to the 50,000 you wrote. I heard of 5000 baht before at some places.

I only pay about 50k baht per year at a good private school for my daughter up here.

I'm thinking it's "mama" who is squeezing the extra zero out of the OP.   :biggrin:

• 2 months later...
On 9.4.2017 at 4:26 PM, ubonjoe said:

Minimum 50.000 Bath  in Phuket Town, close Land Office Mr Ubonjo this Year.

Edited by nasa123