Thai Girls and why I no longer believe in Darwin's Theory

Kinnock

According to Darwin, Thai Girls and Cats should have headed off on separate evolutionary paths shortly after fish flopped out of the sea and started to crawl on land.  They've been going their own separate ways for over 40 million years - so if Darwin was correct, there should be few similarities in behaviors between these two different species.

So how come Thai girls and cats have exactly the same traits?

Both are lithe, beautiful creatures without any apparent effort.  Both can be affectionate one minute, then lash out the next minute.  Both like fish - watching or eating.  They are playful and seem to actively enjoy sleeping - at any time of the day or night.  And then there's the eyes.

My own 'catwoman' only watches two things on TV - Lakorn (of course) or National Geographic wildlife programs showing either fish or small critters running about.  She can sleep anywhere, including on the back of a bike, and if she's not sleeping, she's eating - yet she never gains weight.  She's utterly faithful, so long as I look after her well, buy her food she likes, and let her sleep, but if I failed to look after her needs, she'd be off.  And when I'm watching TV or working on my PC, she'll flop down with her head, hand or legs in my lap, and snooze contentedly ..... for hours!

Anyone with a cat will recognize these traits. 

And if a cat could operate a mobile phone - what would it do?  Play games and take selfies!   And what two creatures on this planet would choose to spend time perched on a windowsill, eating?

There's just so many similarities between the two species that cannot be explained by evolution alone.

Catwoman.jpg.e981174bee0ffb044068fd642d998496.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An off topic troll post has been removed, dont like the topic then skip it and move on but please dont leave your off topic troll comments for us to clear up after you

On April 11, 2560 BE at 1:30 PM, Kinnock said:

if she's not sleeping, she's eating - yet she never gains weight.

Aha!! Cat's gain weight!! -

other than that, you seem pretty well on the mark... also, my wife changes her own kitty litter - or she must as I never see it... 

6 minutes ago, Minnehaha said:

Thai female's irrational commitment to family is the antithesis of how cats relate to their families. 

and yet ...

cats dont care at all about their sexual partners and Thai females are quite similar

Cats can be good mothers - but yes, you're right, the automatic commitment to family is more dog-like than cat-like.

But having taken my cat-woman to a buffet lunch at the weekend, I think other cat similarities still work.  She ate so much she couldn't move - just like how I'd imagine a cat would react if taken to a seafood buffet.

And she eats in any order;  fish - starter - desert - prawns - more desert  - lobster- fish - rice - fruit - more prawns.

Seven years on and I still find her delightful, amusing, cute .... and frustrating.

42 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

Aha!! Cat's gain weight!! -

other than that, you seem pretty well on the mark... also, my wife changes her own kitty litter - or she must as I never see it... 

We are not told whether the "cat" in the picture is the "cat" in question, but if weight is in any way an issue, I would guess from the shape of what we can see of the cat's face, she will be overweight in under ten years.

What a pleasure to read comments praising the appealing traits that many Thai women display. All too often posts harp on about gold-diggers, disloyalty, infidelity etc (don't mention perfume).

I completely identify with what the OP has said although my lady is always trying to feed me before herself.

My cat brings all sorts of caught stuff to the front door to eat ... lizards, birds, frogs, insects, rodents .....

wait a sec ..... that's the same stuff my missus brings home from the markets ....

Well I'll be .... OP must be right .... maybe cats and Thai girls do share some evolutionary genes.

Edited by electric

4 minutes ago, Saladin said:

I think you have got it right but it should be noted that this only applies to Thai (or maybe SE Asian) women. Western women are a completely different unrelated species.

The "Tomcat" post was funny..

Any comments (General)/experience on Lao ladies..

I mean real Lao..not Issan..

53 minutes ago, paulsingle said:

What a pleasure to read comments praising the appealing traits that many Thai women display. All too often posts harp on about gold-diggers, disloyalty, infidelity etc (don't mention perfume).

I completely identify with what the OP has said although my lady is always trying to feed me before herself.

I'm with you mate. I am becoming  increasingly intolerant of unattractive Farang  men constantly and publicly denigrating all Thai ladies.

2 hours ago, cruisemonkey said:

Amazing isn't it? Yet western girls end up with asses wider than the transom on the Queen Mary!

I've been on the Queen Mary a number of times....uh.... and seen a few of those transoms waddling around BKK recently. Tight jeans do not have a narrowing effect .....