• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 19 April 2560 BE at 5:04 PM, maxcorrigan said:

Or your cat started picking it's nose, another Thai hobby

Oh ....I thought that was a kind of a salute.....or a quaint Thai greeting

silly me

I did a little test with my wife. Aka Tom cat.    I told her my tax return would be late due to revenu Canada revising  the amount requested.

i told her that we. Needs to tighten up the purse string possible one more month.

she whent from being super nice happy go lucky to a total bitch in half a second.

last week I transfers funds from my account to hers and with out missing a beat. Goes to  big C in Trakan and spends a 1000baht in a heartbeat and most of the shit is cleaning supply's and sanitary products for herself

and I got. Noodles,meatballs, and green tea , and a ice cream sandwich.

oh and she is Isaan with a batchlors degree in Thai law and her whole family is highly educated and all in the medical field except for my wife

She can only fry eggs and boil noodles. Also a wiz at ordering take out.

on the other hand. I can cook and clean and drive a eighteen wheeler.  And when I cook just about anything westerners like to eat she refuses to eat it. But no issues with going to KFC or McDonald's or Starbucks the second I give her money.

to sum it up just like a cat I Agree with the other gents

Edited by madtrucker

On 4/11/2017 at 1:30 PM, Kinnock said:

My own 'catwoman' only watches two things on TV - Lakorn (of course) or National Geographic wildlife programs showing either fish or small critters running about.  She can sleep anywhere, including on the back of a bike, and if she's not sleeping, she's eating - yet she never gains weight.  She's utterly faithful, so long as I look after her well, buy her food she likes, and let her sleep, but if I failed to look after her needs, she'd be off.  And when I'm watching TV or working on my PC, she'll flop down with her head, hand or legs in my lap, and snooze contentedly ..... for hours!

Haaahahah !

L.O.L - exactly the same case with my cat woman !

Well . . . I've been living sans lady but avec a nice little cat for about 6 years now. And not only has she never asked me to fork out for her cousin's sick buffalo but she's never asked for a car or suggested I buy land in her name because "more easy to make".

See, there are differences . . . 

Edited by robsamui
monday

On 5/13/2017 at 5:04 PM, madtrucker said:

I did a little test with my wife. Aka Tom cat.    I told her my tax return would be late due to revenu Canada revising  the amount requested.

i told her that we. Needs to tighten up the purse string possible one more month.

she whent from being super nice happy go lucky to a total bitch in half a second.

last week I transfers funds from my account to hers and with out missing a beat. Goes to  big C in Trakan and spends a 1000baht in a heartbeat and most of the shit is cleaning supply's and sanitary products for herself

oh and she is Isaan with a batchlors degree in Thai law and her whole family is highly educated and all in the medical field except for my wife

on the other hand. I can cook and clean and drive a eighteen wheeler.  And when I cook just about anything westerners like to eat she refuses to eat it. But no issues with going to KFC or McDonald's or Starbucks the second I give her money.

How exactly to you cook a truck? :-)

On 4/18/2017 at 5:41 PM, timendres said:

You obviously do not understand Darwinian theory, but your observations are spot on.

Please enlighten us oh educated one - which part of 'Natural Selection' is missing here?  Perfectly clear that neither species gives a toss about it's host, simply taking the route of least resistance to Easy Street comes naturally to each.  Both will put up with almost anything as long as they are fed and watered.

1 hour ago, Cranky said:

Please enlighten us oh educated one - which part of 'Natural Selection' is missing here?  Perfectly clear that neither species gives a toss about it's host, simply taking the route of least resistance to Easy Street comes naturally to each.  Both will put up with almost anything as long as they are fed and watered.

Hence the reason I said, "your observations are spot on".

On 4/18/2017 at 4:06 PM, williamgeorgeallen said:

dogs are more faith full.

I have a woman and a dog stay with me (no cat), they seem to like each other more than me, but the dog still hasn't got an ATM yet.  The GF has one (for her salary which goes on her clothes and her dog) but also any larger expenditures I make, she wants me to pay to her account so that she can show an active account when applying to go to UK (I only said I might go as I've not seen the rellos in over a decade and I'm running out of pages in my passport anyhow).  She's already told her friends that 'we' are going to UK and started making arrangements.  Haven't decided whether to take her at the peak of summer (only one jacket required), or the trough of Winter (so she never wants to go again).  Then again, I'd like to see her on a snowboard for selfish giggles, so we could take the long way home through mainland Europe to Thailand if it's the right season.

If the authorities need any assurances that she'll come back to Thailand then they're barking up the wrong tree looking at a purposefully prettied up bank book.  I'll just tell them she's got a freaking dog and they'll both be crying until they're back together.

On 4/19/2017 at 3:34 PM, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Andy, it was white and it was made of china, that equals 'sink' Oh! you mean the stainless steel thing with two bowls in it. No, wouldnt piss in that mate, my mrs washes our vegetables in that.Are you accusing me of being unsanitary ?

A person who boils carrots and peas in the same pot is unsanitary.

I'm finding you can't apply ...Thai women stereotypes to all Thai woman, a favorite farang pastime here in paradise..but i would go on to say Kinnock's  comment was charming and exceptionally well written. He should write more, great stuff!!! 

Edited by FigaroLucowski

On 2017-05-15 at 6:53 PM, robsamui said:

How exactly to you cook a truck? :-)

I use this as a slow cooker. Before starting my day. I prepare the food I want to eat later in the day.    Like  beef cubes in a port wine sauce with Italian seasoning mix and bell peppers and vadalia oignons 

https://www.autobarn.com.au/streetwize-12v-portable-oven

Edited by madtrucker
Needed to add picture but it's not letting me

On 5/13/2017 at 11:04 AM, madtrucker said:

I loved this post.

On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 8:20 PM, electric said:

My cat brings all sorts of caught stuff to the front door to eat ... lizards, birds, frogs, insects, rodents .....

wait a sec ..... that's the same stuff my missus brings home from the markets ....

Well I'll be .... OP must be right .... maybe cats and Thai girls do share some evolutionary genes.

But can your cat use facebook?

Edited by Reigntax

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

No, i dont let her go on FB. But she's a lazy feline. I once asked her to open a door for me. She sat down, looked up at me and said "me?ow?

A new belle will cause that every time.

Just took my 'Cat' to Singapore Aquarium - I think if it wasn't for the glass, she'd have eaten some of the exhibits.

As an aside - I'm a bit of a jaded traveler after many years of travelling for work, but taking my Cat on an overseas trip is the best way to reinvigorate that fascination for travel.  Such innocent excitement at everything that's different (including 7-11's!) is such a delight.

Cat-Fish.JPG.a5a1707ba3f700c49c05c53d9d70a3ae.JPG

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:04 PM, madtrucker said:

What can I say,, good luck for the future with a woman like this. Sounds like a great choice.

Juts one suggestion, if you allow me: use her like a pet-cat, spoil her bying her the extremely expensive whitening f. creams and other f. lady's b.s,  but never get the crazy idea like make her the mother of your future child. Think she is a cat, and men can't make babies with animals. And you and your child will be safe.

Edited by Tech65

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 10:09 AM, Familyonthemove said:

Interesting to see the comments in this thread are polarised.

Amongst pet owners I've heard it said there's 'cat people' and 'dog people'.

Perhaps people who like Thai girls are cat people?

Well, allow me to say, the idea of "cat-people" and "dog-people" is inconsistent per se.
Why not to say instead:
- men who like responsible women that can help you in your life and the life of your children,
- men who like lazy irresponsible selfish bitches who wants only to be spoiled and rip your money off just doing nothing

Nothing to do with animals, dont you think?

I like cats and dogs in the same manner, but I DO NOT like the spoiled selfish cat-women who have been portrayed here.

On 5/8/2017 at 1:40 PM, The Deerhunter said:

I hate it when my wife brings a dead  mouse or bird home for me but it offends her if I refuse to eat it.

Our cats love eating Jingjoks. Seems to be their favourite snack.  Yuk!!!  I keep hoping my wife never notices this.  Divorce may follow.

On 5/20/2017 at 10:09 AM, Familyonthemove said:

Interesting to see the comments in this thread are polarised.

Amongst pet owners I've heard it said there's 'cat people' and 'dog people'.

Perhaps people who like Thai girls are cat people?

It is said that dogs have masters, but cats have staff.  Our numerous farm dogs sit or lie besde their plates and wait to be fed.  Cats come and demand food NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Thai pussy.  Siamese cats.    Connection between the two?

Edited by The Deerhunter

16 hours ago, cheesecakegirl said:

What Thai chicks have you been looking at?  I've seen PLENTY whose wide asses would rival any Western female's.  Give me a break.  

Its the short legs that make it seem so.  If they were 5'9" or so tall, the whole package would  look great.  I think it still does anyway, but only up (or out) to a certain point.

Edited by The Deerhunter