Video: Car hits express train - but you may not see a crazier accident all Songkran week

webfact

2 hours ago, Panda13 said:

Might be a diabetic who missed their insulin shot.

I am also fighting to find a rational explanation for such behavior.

Really hard to believe.

And of course no safety belt used.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

I am also fighting to find a rational explanation for such behavior.

Really hard to believe.

And of course no safety belt used.

Its a silly and sad turn of events really

No acceptable, rational explanation possible its just the way it is at level crossings

Edited by oldlakey

39 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Nice to see that the train wins for once.....

But no word on if any passengers sitting in the impacted carriage were injured....

"Nice to see that the train wins for once....."

The train ALWAYS wins.

2 hours ago, ddavidovsky said:

Bizarrely inaccurate news article that tries to make fun of a pretty ugly accident.

The car didn't 'smash' into the train, but drifted. It didn't try to 'run the crossing'. Driver was probably looking at his/her phone and didn't notice the car drifting.

It was the back-seat passenger (apparently) not the driver that was thrown out - and it certainly doesn't look like 'no one was hurt'.

There was no barrier - only lights.

You are the bizarre one, when was the last time you went to an eye doctor to get you eyes checked? Check the video again and then you might see exactly what happen and if you can't make a decent analysis, maybe you should zip it.  Just a thought. 

7 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

"Nice to see that the train wins for once....."

The train ALWAYS wins.

Not when they get partially derailed, as often occurs, when hit by a car traveling at speed.

In this case, apparently, the vehicle wasn't heavy enough (like a truck) or traveling fast enough. The train just kept on going.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

32 minutes ago, Kasset Tak said:

My guess goes to the 3 most common reasons for accidents in Thailand... drunk driver, drugged driver or just plain stupid.

All of the above in addition with ME FIRST attitude.....:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Ahh you posters never fail to astound me with yout Thai Bashing. A horriblr accident has happened, with no indication of what may have lead to it happening, yet as shown time and again, any reason to stick the boot into the Thais is valid for you guys.. 

It's funny, but I'm a memeber on many forums, and wheb its reported about an accident like this (say in the US, UK, Aust etc), you don't hear ppl start a racist chant, but showing condolences for it happening.. Only on Thai Visa do you posters use it as a chance to bash a nation.

Would you be talking the same way if your mother, father sister or brother or wife was the driver and had an accident? I bet you wouldnt, but instead you entertain your miserable lives by bashing the Thais for your pathetic ego boosts.

9 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

He thought he could cross before the train arrived, looking in the opposite direction

I don't get that. The train was in front of the car when it arrived. I agree with the "brakes failed" scenario, given it wasn't trying to cross before the train arrived.

11 minutes ago, psyvolt said:

Ahh you posters never fail to astound me with yout Thai Bashing. A horriblr accident has happened, with no indication of what may have lead to it happening, yet as shown time and again, any reason to stick the boot into the Thais is valid for you guys.. 

It's funny, but I'm a memeber on many forums, and wheb its reported about an accident like this (say in the US, UK, Aust etc), you don't hear ppl start a racist chant, but showing condolences for it happening.. Only on Thai Visa do you posters use it as a chance to bash a nation.

Would you be talking the same way if your mother, father sister or brother or wife was the driver and had an accident? I bet you wouldnt, but instead you entertain your miserable lives by bashing the Thais for your pathetic ego boosts.

Mainly because most of the comments are true, you probably don't live here and therefore don't experience their stupidity on a daily basis.

Thai's and motor vehicles should never have met as they have no idea what they are doing.  

1 minute ago, Golden Triangle said:

Mainly because most of the comments are true, you probably don't live here and therefore don't experience their stupidity on a daily basis.

Thai's and motor vehicles should never have met as they have no idea what they are doing.  

You might want to look at the stats for USA and car intrusions onto railways accidents then.. Although, I dont expect a sudden rush of american bashing to come out of it, as americans might actually read this forum and reply (something most Thais dont won't).