Half naked rampaging foreigner tied up by Pattaya locals

snoop1130

22 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Well I'll be hog tied! Just surprised this place doesn't drive a lot more foreigners crazy!

Please, please, these farangs are crazy before they arrived in Thailand ok? Who is driving you crazy? Thai people? How do they do it? You have to tell us how they do it.

You arrived in Thailand drink lots of alcohol got drunk, behave badly and now you say this place drive a lot more foreigners crazy.

Just look at some of the attitude problems of the farangs, I think the Thais don't know what to do with you. So they stick it up your behind.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, madusa said:

Please, please, these farangs are crazy before they arrived in Thailand ok? Who is driving you crazy? Thai people? How do they do it? You have to tell us how they do it.

You arrived in Thailand drink lots of alcohol got drunk, behave badly and now you say this place drive a lot more foreigners crazy.

Just look at some of the attitude problems of the farangs, I think the Thais don't know what to do with you. So they stick it up your behind.

I don't drink! Are you a psychologist?

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

Another classy British tourist ......   

Indeed - as opposed to the classy American, Australian, Kiwi, Canadian, Swedish, Finish, French, German, Indian, Arab tourists one finds behaving impeccably in Pattaya.

Sill it did take quite a few posts before the racist dig popped out.

17 hours ago, Sheryl said:

What I can't figure out is why throwing water on his head after trussing him up was expected to have a calming influence :shock1:

may be wanted to play songkhran with him   :)

Witness Nat Charapon said: “Why are the foreigners so crazy? We see them do many crazy things. 

Ok, so I guess razorblades and ping pong balls being inserted certain places is not crazy according to Thais. 

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Indeed - as opposed to the classy American, Australian, Kiwi, Canadian, Swedish, Finish, French, German, Indian, Arab tourists one finds behaving impeccably in Pattaya.

I see, no mention of those Rushin here and there, why is this so?   And please, no spelling corrections. :wai:

16 hours ago, PatOngo said:

I don't drink! Are you a psychologist?

I am a pseudo-psychologist and also a pseudo-philosopher because I didn't have money to go to the university.

When I see injustice I always try to put it right, like this case of Thais being accused of making farang crazy. The truth is the other way round. The farangs are driving the Thais crazy.

19 minutes ago, Si Thea01 said:

I see, no mention of those Rushin here and there, why is this so?   And please, no spelling corrections. :wai:

I only listed those who behave impeccably of course ! :sorry: forgot about those polite Russians and other assorted East Europeans and their quaint manners.

Don't worry, I don't do spelling or grammar police - which is against forum rules anyway. 

I wonder if they tested him for drugs in his system or just assumed he was drunk? 

Common behavior for yabba/ice users is to clamber up a building and walk on its roof so some reason maybe someone with knowledge of behavior ice users could comment. 

Had similar such incidents here in Oz of such behavior. 

1 hour ago, madusa said:

I am a pseudo-psychologist and also a pseudo-philosopher because I didn't have money to go to the university.

When I see injustice I always try to put it right, like this case of Thais being accused of making farang crazy. The truth is the other way round. The farangs are driving the Thais crazy.

You realize pseudo== (means) FALSE.  Should have attended

some inexpensive local collage, or Adult Education.

22 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Those stories never start with a couple of salads.

I'll just have a salad and water tonight.  Then I'm heading to the gym to work out then turn in for an early night after studying my neurology book....

Said no one in Pattaya, ever. :stoner:

1 hour ago, madusa said:

Well, I must be guilty! :violin:

9 hours ago, SpeakeasyThai said:

I don't understand why he had to be tied up just because he was making an incoherrant noise. Does this give me free licence to do the same to Thais when they start shouting incohhearantly? Disturbs me that Thais can tie and bound a foreigner at will when they feel the need to. Sounds like he was set upon like a pack of Soi dogs. Surely this is simply unnaceptable in any normal civilised country?.... oh wait a minute.

Citizen’s arrest has been upheld in common law since the middle ages. In fact, in UK common law the section on citizen’s arrest is “found in section 24A of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1974. A person "other than a constable" may arrest without a warrant anyone: Who is in the act of committing an indictable offence; or whom the person has reasonable grounds to suspect is committing an indictable offence.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2011/aug/09/guide-to-citizens-arrest

In US law, “In general, people cant use citizens arrests for misdemeanors unless the misdemeanor involves a breach of the peace. Even in these circumstances, however, individuals can only make arrests when they have personally witnessed the criminal behavior and the breach has just occurred or there is a strong likelihood that the breach will continue.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/citizen-s-arrest.html

Binding the perpetrator is a humane way to deter his running away, since he was running across the rooftops and the citizens most likely had no handcuffs.

Sounds to me as if you are crying the Thais are unfair to the poor farang.

On 4/19/2017 at 5:42 PM, snoop1130 said:

Witness Nat Charapon said: “Why are the foreigners so crazy? We see them do many crazy things. Are they like this in their own country?”

Possibly. But whether or not they are, the saying 'When in Rome ...' comes to mind.

3 hours ago, Si Thea01 said:
  5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Not to mention the Thais. It was a Thai doing the Great Blondin on a tangle of electrical wires.

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:42 AM, snoop1130 said:

Police said the man was drunk and they think he may have been partying in Walking Street before getting lost trying to find his way home.

Come on that's happened to all of at some time surely.  Getting lost trying to find your way home in just your boxers (although they are not actually boxers he is wearing) blind drunk is all part of being a bloke!

On 4/19/2017 at 5:45 PM, TVGerry said:

“Why are the foreigners so crazy? We see them do many crazy things. Are they like this in their own country?”

Fair question actually?

Oh Pattaya! Stay classy and never change! :clap2:

Unfortunately people from certain countries are not behaving nice when they are drunk and this is one those.