Man, 32, killed in big-bike crash in Chon Buri

rooster59

Man, 32, killed in big-bike crash in Chon Buri

By The Nation

ff58efb058d78b5151147873647dd526.jpeg

A man racing a 650cc big-bike was killed after he lost control at a curve in Chon Buri, crashing into a tree stump in a ditch in the middle of the road.

The accident happened at 10.30 am on the eastern seaboard road in Moo 4 village in Tambon Borwin in Chon Buri’s Sri Racha district.

The dead man was identified as Chatree Priemchai, 32. He was a resident of Moo 2 village in Tambon Huayyai in Chon Buri’s Bang Lamung district.

Police said the man suffered a broken neck and his right leg was torn off on impact.

Kasem Sutiram, a local resident, said he saw the motorcycle speeding towards the curve and then lose control.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30313033

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-04-23

RIP.

I ride a Kawasaki 650 "big bike", AKA a motorcycle in Thailand.

I am passed on the highway by Thais on motorcycles going 150 KPH with no helmet or protective gear.

here is a video of a Thai going 299KPH with only a helmet.

Edited by NCC1701A

Well he wont be doing that again.

Saw a Thai guy weaving in and out of traffic on a big bike clip a thai with his son , I assume it was, on a scooter outside Central causing them to fall off onto the road. Luckily the boy, 5-6 years old wasnt hurt neither was his father, just shaken. There were many people helping them and consoling the boy as he was very distressed, but the big bike rider didnt stop and carried on weaving through the traffic as if nothing happened....<deleted>.

20 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Roads not suitable for big bikes ban them all its killing machines.especially these Ducati freaks.max 50 km for bikes!

I am now wondering what kind of life you lead. I have a picture of a poor soul, wheelchair bound with an oxygen tank.

This means my natural retort, "Get a life" would be redundant in your case.

"Ducati freaks"" LoL They never go over 50 on the way to Starbucks anyway.

Just now, Centrum said:

I am now wondering what kind of life you lead. I have a picture of a poor soul, wheelchair bound with an oxygen tank.

This means my natural retort, "Get a life" would be redundant in your case.

"Ducati freaks"" LoL They never go over 50 on the way to Starbucks anyway.

Its often Ducati riders who are ending up in wheelchairs.They love the aggressive noise its makes especially when u open the gas fully and of course no helmet to impress the ladies.Hey just my opinion u may differ no problem.

Negative net worth retards....I don't think they "unerstan" that the farang, who was in the crosswalk, makes five times more, sleeping, than they do working.

And yes, the loud exhaust, big bike, big trucks seem to be the top ways for the undersized to compensate for their physical and mental deficiencies.  I heard they were going to make a movie about a group of vigilantes taking on the unruly farang called Walking Small, however, it was scrapped after it was brought to their attention that they need loud motorcycles to go more than thirty meters and basically don't walk anywhere.

Edited by KhonKaenKowboy

37 minutes ago, 01322521959 said:
1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:
Roads not suitable for big bikes ban them all its killing machines.especially these Ducati freaks.max 50 km for bikes!

37 minutes ago, 01322521959 said:

Agreed. I've got a CBR 300 pointless here
By the way 85000 if you'd like to buy. Its as new Repsol

Sent from my i-mobile_i-STYLE_219 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I agree with both entries here, except for 'max 50 km for bikes'. Even on city streets, the general speed is around 60-65 kms and I like to be able to keep pace with the traffic around me. IMO It's safer that way than being a dawdler.

Don't need your CBR 300 thanks. 150cc is plenty fast enough for me. 

Personally, I cannot, for the life of me understand why ANY country allows such powerful machines on the public roads. Least of all this one!

2 hours ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

That's one inconsiderate moran, who won't be killing anyone on the roads.  Probably didn't support his own kids....good riddance.

Bundle of un-intelligent racist fun, are'nt you?

31 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

I agree with both entries here, except for 'max 50 km for bikes'. Even on city streets, the general speed is around 60-65 kms and I like to be able to keep pace with the traffic around me. IMO It's safer that way than being a dawdler.

Don't need your CBR 300 thanks. 150cc is plenty fast enough for me. 

Personally, I cannot, for the life of me understand why ANY country allows such powerful machines on the public roads. Least of all this one!

Would like to know your views on cars then.......

3 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

My friend has lost his leg on a Ducati  just because a great female car driver couldn't drive in the rain.

Calling them Ducati freaks is an insult. 

8 minutes ago, Livebynight said:

Other countries allow high speed on high ways and the death toll is not as high as on Thailand's roads.

The difference between a straight as an arrow Autobahn where Germans sticking to the rules and fully expecting some nutter (been there, done that, it's boring and expensive) coming at 250kph+ and Thai "roads" with Somchais equipped with an IQ of a somtam crab and ego the size of the universe is the reason for that.

13 minutes ago, 007cableguy said:

Not sure if this is the same one ? .Too fast and no helmet what possibly can go wrong?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

This guy didn't lose his leg and it seems that there's another one riding with him?

4 minutes ago, Livebynight said:

Other countries allow high speed on high ways and the death toll is not as high as on Thailand's roads.

13 minutes ago, Livebynight said:

In other countries, especially Germany, one has to go through a very intensive training period before obtaining a licence, including a motorcycle licence.