'Boss' faces arrest warrant after another no-show in hit-and-run case from 2012

webfact

50 minutes ago, JAG said:

I listened to the BBC Radio 4 Midnight News this morning. There was a piece by Jonathan Head, contemplating extradition proceedings from the UK as an arrest warrant has been issued.

It has certainly made the mainstream media in the UK.

I hope Head and the BBC keep on top of this.

But he'll probably simply move, if he's not already done so, to a country that has no extradition treaty with Thailand.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, JulianC said:

Start a campaign against Red Bull using social media. That's the only tactic likely to work. I don't think F1 fans, or people in Europe where the scumbag hides out, will like that this person can just get away with this. If he is innocent why doesn't he go to trial and let the prosecution prove hat he is guilty.

Another thing, how is it that some charges have fallen away because of the statute of limitations? Surely the statute of limitations should be suspended for every time the accused fails to turn up or his lawyers ask for a postponement? This case proves the lack of justice.

There should be NO statute of limitations when death has occurred! :post-4641-1156693976: 

A crooked system to protect crooked/powerful/rich/influential people? :whistling:

Edited by lvr181
Additional wording

7 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

Does anyone really think he would have shown up at the police station to face the charges

And it took 5 years to get to this point There is something seriously wrong with the Thai judicial system

Just like Thaksin This guy is never going to answer for the death of this cop 

Now you know why Thais do not trust the system and there is so much corruption 

Who would respect a system where criminals at this level  flaunt it  NO ONE

In the case of TS they don't want him to return because if something should happen to him in jail there will be problems. Interpol will also not assist as they see his conviction as politically motivated. The little creep however can be brought in by one letter from the police to Interpol. But why will they ?

1 minute ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

In the case of TS they don't want him to return because if something should happen to him in jail there will be problems. Interpol will also not assist as they see his conviction as politically motivated. The little creep however can be brought in by one letter from the police to Interpol. But why will they ?

You're wrong about political motivation He is not involved in politics but you are right about the jail time The family can apply a lot of 

pressure on the authorities about his well being 

Having said that He will just not come back to Thailand Probably having dinner tonight With Thaksin and the family

Considering supposedly Thais do not like to lose face, how embarrassing is this to the whole nation?

It just shows the whole wide world what Thailand is really all about, Money talks here.

The people who can put a stop to this disgraceful debacle should be ashamed (but I guess those who may have gained in some way from this charade don't give a Ratz about Thailand, its reputation nore the people as long as they have earned their ill-gotten gains)

Do they not know everyone is laughing at them???

11 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Correction.

The case has raised questions about whether  confirmed  the Thai justice system favors the rich and famous, allowing them to break the law with impunity.

Oh dread, an arrest warrant, daddy help me

I hire hill tribe workers to do construction.  Once in awhile I bring t hem caffeine drinks while on the job. They like it, and probably like the caffeine rush - and I get a bit more work done.  Now, I buy the others, but I don't buy Red Bull.    If a few million people did similar, Red Bull top turds would sit up and take notice.

10 hours ago, pentap said:

Arrest warrant sought!! Is that statement for real!?

Why does the accused persistently fail to appear? Makes me wonder...

Is the accused guilty by any chance? if so, does the accused know that, by some strange coincidence.

The HIT AND RUN incident, (which is a cowards way and a commonly reported occurrence for Thai men to practise) and the subsequent death of a human being, in this case a police officer, happened when? FIVE YEARS AGO!!!!!

And this so called man, the accused, is still living a free and very privileged life style while the family of the victim, are still waiting for justice, and yet an arrest warrant will be sought!? Come on. This is a joke!

Ban the sale and promotion of Red Bull in Thailand. Seize all assists. Stick it where it hurts!

Humans can be put into space and yet the accused cannot be brought to stand trail in what seems to me, an obvious case of GUILT on his part.

Man up and face the music you TYPICAL coward. And if found guilty, I truly hope your sentencing will be in accordance based on a charge of MURDER!

A Spanish national was hunted down, caught and extradited from either Laos or Cambodia, (I can't recall), to stand trail and subsequently sentenced to death for the murder of a fellow Spanish national, committed here in Thai, and yet the authorises cannot bring the ACCUSED to stand trail!

Crazy B S!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

even before this case it has always been clear to me, got money? pay up and get away with murder! ancient law in thailand

57 minutes ago, fdch said:

even before this case it has always been clear to me, got money? pay up and get away with murder! ancient law in thailand

As you are well aware, I'm sure, it isn't only Thailand. Throughout history and even today, if you are seriously wealthy, money gets you out of any trouble.

14 hours ago, webfact said:

“new evidence” submitted by Vorayuth’s side did not have sufficient weight to negate the evidence in the case.

Somewhat difficult to produce any contrary evidence when the first thing the stupid little turd and his family did was to try and fob off a staff member as the driver, thus admitting to the incident and to their gross arrogance and naivete in coming up with such a farcically absurd excuslanation.

11 minutes ago, oldsailor35 said:

The puny little prick is nothing but a 4 wheeled murder. Put him in jail where he belongs.

The problem is that there are too many other "puny little pricks" protecting him!  :post-4641-1156693976:

13 hours ago, elgenon said:

I wonder if the former PM (in exile) is lending a hand.

Not at all. This just goes to show just how corrupt that the present PM

Prayuth really is. Because he could stop all this corruption immediately if he was so inclined. As long as this goes on,  he alone remains the pillar of Thai corruption.

17 minutes ago, oldsailor35 said:

Not at all. This just goes to show just how corrupt that the present PM

Prayuth really is. Because he could stop all this corruption immediately if he was so inclined. As long as this goes on,  he alone remains the pillar of Thai corruption.

Does anyone dare click like on your comment? 
You may be next to be hauled in for some kind of happiness re-education soon....