Where to complain improper garbage disposal?

snoopy21

If the government feels shame and embarrassing about tones of trash disposed near the Pattaya City Hall area, they should come and have a look at the construction area just across my condo.

I can see almost everyday, there is someone unloaded tones of garbage, unused furniture, construction's leftover, trash... outside the open area of a construction site just across my condo. 

I wonder where can I search help for clean up those mess?

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_3945.JPG

IMG_3946.JPG

It's all part of the

World Class Family Tourist Destination Of Pattaya

Now,  with its new,    Safe Happy Zone.  :thumbsup:

Fly tipping around Jomtien ,   is in full swing now days.

Truly disgraceful  behaviour.

Edited by onemorechang

Shi*t, that van is my 'recycler' who collect the carton, cans and glass in our village, probably the thing that he can sell on he does, now we know where the bulky things people give him to get rid of goes

Where's the location of this dumpsite? maybe I'll have a word with him next time.... not sure if I should since technically he's my customer as he pays me to take things off him

Lived/ worked in Pattaya area for 12 years. Since there is no education done in society to pick up ones litter & properly dispose of it... no law enforcement with littering ( unless you're a farang tossing a cigarette butt on the BKK streets)....& Thai Buddhism doesn't seem to emphasize respect of nature, most Thais ( unless Westernized) feel no embarrassment to pollute their countryside, beaches, & seas with their garbage. Just a sign that society is not developed yet. Sad

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

yes,it is realy upsetting to see that near where you live,especialy after investing 4-10m in a condo purchase ....it looks a bit like the kasetsin sois close to cosy beach.....i go for a walk every morning take 2 plastic bags to pick up rubbish near my condo....of coarse i coulnt attack a dump like that...the other thing that amazes me..in my area there is actually enough rubbish bins available with a nightly empty...thai people just dont care...they even set up shop and do cooking right next to or on top of piles of rubbish in the gutter--amazing....

1 hour ago, murraynz said:

...thai people just dont care...they even set up shop and do cooking right next to or on top of piles of rubbish in the gutter--amazing....

Are you sure this is true ?

I will have you know ,  this is pattaya / Jomtien

The First Class Top Family Destination of Asia.

Think you maybe Fibbing :giggle:

I agree it is not nice but is there an alternative? Where is there a public, city run, dump that you can take any and all garbage to? Do you have to pay for it? If so is the cost reasonable?

48 minutes ago, Keesters said:

I agree it is not nice but is there an alternative? Where is there a public, city run, dump that you can take any and all garbage to? Do you have to pay for it? If so is the cost reasonable?

All Amphurs have a Waste Disposal Service.

For an annual fee they collect and dispose of your rubbish.

So, what are you doing with your rubbish then ?

Another example to rent instead of buying.  

It is too bad but seriously depending on the waste, that could eventually be hazardous to your health.

Good luck but I doubt anything will every get done to rid of it as I see many many spots the same.