Multiple Entry Non-O Visa Singapore

• 10 months later...

Awesome information, thanks. This is precisely what I was looking for. I hope the procedure hasn't changed.

Does anyone know how long you have from the time your application is in "Reviewed" status to the time you physically go to the Thai Embassy in Singapore to present your paperwork? 

• 2 months later...

Any answer regarding last question? Could I go through on line process this week and pick up January 14?

also, my current extension of stay expires January 18, if this application was fine could I then fly back January 22 without any problem?

• 5 months later...

In reply to islandguy - although I know his is an old post, hopefully this might be helpful to someone!

"Does anyone know how long you have from the time your application is in "Reviewed" status to the time you physically go to the Thai Embassy in Singapore to present your paperwork?"

I submitted my online application and after the Review was successful I was asked to go down to present my documents at the embassy 2 to 4 working days later (they gave a 3 day window for doing so). So it's all pretty fast.

I was asked to collect my visa the day after application. It is all much quicker than I expected.

Please remember to keep checking your online application status on the Thai embassy website as you won't get any other prompts by email etc 

• Like 1

This is my first Non-O visa and reading other threads here it seems that Singapore is a pretty easy option to get a multiple entry visa.

The requirements are all transparent and on the website. 

https://www.thaiembassy.sg/visa-matters-/-consular/visa-requirements/non-immigrant-visa-o-thai-spouse

The 400,000 baht does not have to be in a Thai bank, it can be the equivalent in any currency.

If you have any queries about the visa process you can email the embassy and get a reply the same day.

You submit your documentation online first which is approved (or not) before you are invited to go down to the embassy to submit the hard copies. 

This was great as there was an error on my wife's letter (I can't read Thai so couldn't pick error up myself) which could then be corrected, uploaded again- and was then accepted.

The status of your application can be tracked all the way through the process online.

The downside ofcourse is that Singapore is an expensive place to be paying for a hotel room......

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 6/9/2017 at 11:32 AM, SirBuwanaDogbossKing said:

No Thai visa at time of application, I had been using 30 day visa exempt for past 10 years.

On 4/30/2017 at 4:54 PM, SirBuwanaDogbossKing said:

400,000 baht, I provided statement from Thai bank, however you could try oversees bank statement and upload with your application, if there's a problem they will advise in the comment section of "My Application".

Can I ask if you have gone this way since 2017? I'm looking at this option for next month

• Sad 1