Mystery surrounds death of Englishman found in north-east rubber plantation

webfact

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

no ... I am saying he was reasonably healthy as he didn't smoke so who or what killed him ?   where are his credit cards and bank book  ??   where is his thai gf ?  bangkok with someone else ??

I reckon that his Thai lady friends Tuk tuk driver Husband had something to do with it

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I reckon that his Thai lady friends Tuk tuk driver Husband had something to do with it

right ...  because his credit cards are missing and his thai gf and bf cannot be contacted ...

american ... rich  ??   

22 minutes ago, steven100 said:

no ... I am saying he was reasonably healthy as he didn't smoke so who or what killed him ?   where are his credit cards and bank book  ??   where is his thai gf ?  bangkok with someone else ??

Steven, let me be the first to point out that just because someone doesn't smoke at the deceased person's age, does not in any way make him/her reasonably healthy.

A lot of factors come into it at that age...................:sleep:

There are some really paranoid people out there, have you never thought of the possibility of Natural Causes ? 

Okay people time to don those tinfoil hats, take your medication and go and lie down in a darkened room for a while.

Insert Tongue in cheek emoticon here.....................................................................................................................  :thumbsup:  

3 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

Steven, let me be the first to point out that just because someone doesn't smoke at the deceased person's age, does not in any way make him/her reasonably healthy.

A lot of factors come into it at that age...................:sleep:

right ... just seems suspicious ... rich american ,  thai gf .. no credit cards found ...

what do you think ?

1 minute ago, steven100 said:

right ... just seems suspicious ... rich american ,  thai gf .. no credit cards found ...

what do you think ?

Err he's English for one thing, also divorced or separated from his Thai wife for another, are you sure you're on the right thread ? Maybe some more medication is required :jap:

Edited by Golden Triangle

1 minute ago, StefanBBK said:

Hope it was natural causes.
Right beneath the line announcing an autopsy was some advertisement for cut meat. I found that inappropriate.

Its all making sense now .

There are systematic killings of felangs in Thailand because Thais are turning us into hamburgers to be sold at a profit in 7/11 and the BiB get a brown envelope and Burmese workers do the work

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

what do you think ?

Do you even bother to read the posts properly before you start with your conspiracy theories? 

"Mystery surrounds death of Englishman found in north-east rubber plantation"

BANGKOK: -- Police have said that they are at a loss to explain the death of a  Coventry man found in a house in a rubber plantation in Bung Kan province.

Rich? American? 

What Thai girlfriend? I see no mention of a girlfriend in the article. And from another post you seemed to have found a boyfriend for the missing fictitious girlfriend:-

"his thai gf and bf cannot be contacted ...

american ... rich  ??"  

Or are you just being deliberately inflammatory in your comments? In which case it is against Forum rules:-

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.. 

Edited by sambum

5 hours ago, billd766 said:

I am 72, living in rural Khampaeng Phet, a non smoker and no credit cards.

I quit smoking in 1970 and got rid of all my credit cards back in 2005.

The difference between the guy who died and me is that I am still alive, still married and still living with my wife and son.

Please tell me if my story seems fishy and try to explain why you think so.

Well, I for one think you've got some explaining to do, Bill.

Still alive, no signs of a struggle, credit cards "missing". There aren't enough fish to cover this story.

I try to convince myself that all of the people perished in this country came for a reason, and i am pretty sure the only reason i can rule out is the faith they met.

So in my case all are born equal, not all die equal, but as far as i am concerned  ALL are treated by me with equal respect.

Edited by hgma

For once, no conclusion as to the cause of death was given by the Police!

Poor sole. R.I.P

Could he have died from toxic fumes given off by the milky latex during extraction?

In the past, when I was having problems with my X, I was told by a Thai lady to be careful, her words were, "it's very easy for your body to be found in a rubber tree plantation".

I'm hoping the deceased past away from natural causes. But! Too many foreigners are are found dead and alone??

Scares me a little. I'll be honest.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I don't get it. Why are there so many stories about estranged spouses being the ones who end up finding pretty much anything having to do with their so-called estranged partner/spouse/etc.??? They should more likely be the last person I would ever expect to be in the know. An estranged person has no affection , interest in the other person and usually wants nothing to do with them having become disassociated. If I were her and had a non-responsive phone call, I would try again later or the next day. What's the big deal about a phone not being answered anyway? He didn't answer the phone on Saturday and she becomes concerned enough to go out of the way to his house? To someone she is 'estranged' from? Truly bizarre. Do people answer when they're sitting on the toilet or in the shower or taking a nap or any number of other things? Is it a requirement to answer the phone these days? Heck, I don't even return calls for a couple of days sometimes. I don't even look at my phone for a day or two sometimes. If it's important, they can call again.
No, I'm not implying she killed him... I have no idea. But it is sure strange that estranged spouses/gf/etc make these kinds of finds a lot more often than makes sense to me. It makes me wonder if maybe the media is using the word 'estranged' with a different meaning?

Edited by Sig
deleted redundancy

8 hours ago, namoi said:

Well how about that, the bib never commented on a cause of death, that will upset a lot of the CSI unit on TV for sure

How sad for you! Now you have to occupy your dreams with something more close to yourself. Does that hurt you? Just kidding!

1 hour ago, Sig said:

I don't get it. Why are there so many stories about estranged spouses being the ones who end up finding pretty much anything having to do with their so-called estranged partner/spouse/etc.??? They should more likely be the last person I would ever expect to be in the know. An estranged person has no affection , interest in the other person and usually wants nothing to do with them having become disassociated. If I were her and had a non-responsive phone call, I would try again later or the next day. What's the big deal about a phone not being answered anyway? He didn't answer the phone on Saturday and she becomes concerned enough to go out of the way to his house? To someone she is 'estranged' from? Truly bizarre. Do people answer when they're sitting on the toilet or in the shower or taking a nap or any number of other things? Is it a requirement to answer the phone these days? Heck, I don't even return calls for a couple of days sometimes. I don't even look at my phone for a day or two sometimes. If it's important, they can call again.
No, I'm not implying she killed him... I have no idea. But it is sure strange that estranged spouses/gf/etc make these kinds of finds a lot more often than makes sense to me. It makes me wonder if maybe the media is using the word 'estranged' with a different meaning?

Yes - to me the strangest thing about this case is the fact that they had been apart for 5 years and suddenly she tries to phone him?

35 minutes ago, sambum said:

Yes - to me the strangest thing about this case is the fact that they had been apart for 5 years and suddenly she tries to phone him?

Were did you get that suddenly from?

Edited by FritsSikkink

6 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Were did you get that suddenly from? Oh your imagination running wild again.

"Were"? I presume you mean "Where"? I got it "suddenly" from the fact that she "suddenly" decides to phone him after they've been split up for 5 years - I would have thought it a bit unusual If I'd been split up from my wife for 5 years and she DID phone me!

And how do you know if/when my imagination has run wild before? 

Edited by sambum

2 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

There were no signs of a struggle

There never is when the ex or wife finds the body

must have died from loneliness

RIP West Midlands Boy

Brokenhearted from his home town football club :post-4641-1156694083:

Seconded, RIP West Midlands Boy...from another....

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

where were his credit cards  ?  

this smells fishy ....  he was 60 and a non smoker ??  something not correct here

it will comeback suicide as it usually does on this type of case , his wife not knowing what happened for 4 days sounds fishy maybe she was in on it , also it says he was found in a rubber plantation , then it says he was found on his bed fully clothed something fishy here probably money !! check his bank account bet its been looted 

9 minutes ago, sambum said:

"Were"? I presume you mean "Where"? I got it "suddenly" from the fact that she "suddenly" decides to phone him after they've been split up for 5 years - I would have thought it a bit unusual If I'd been split up from my wife for 5 years and she DID phone me!

And how do you know if/when my imagination has run wild before? 

I still get texted by former girlfriends, isn't that strange. Could be friendly or unfriendly, you never know.

6 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

I still get texted by former girlfriends, isn't that strange. Could be friendly or unfriendly, you never know.

I would have thought that you could tell by the tone of the text whether it was friendly or not? And ex wives are a different kettle of fish, mate! Believe me, I know - and it's not my imagination!!!

Edited by sambum

9 hours ago, steven100 said:

where were his credit cards  ?  

this smells fishy ....  he was 60 and a non smoker ??  something not correct here

So nowadays only smoker die in the age of 60? That would be nice but sadly its not true. There are millions of deaths per year of ppl nt smoking and not drinking....And doing sports the whole life.

I thought this is known by now.

Sorry to sound a bit negative but sometimes one could think on THaivisa ppl dont know about "natural deaths" anymore. Everything and everyone is suspicious.