In Appreciation of the Notorious UBJ...

13 minutes ago, ldiablo72 said:

I was at Pathumthani Immigration yesterday and there was a man and his wife asking some questions to the immigration officers to which they weren't really giving him any helpful information. When I seen him and his Thai wife outside, I told them if they have any questions about immigration in Thailand they should go to Thai Visa forum and follow the advise of Ubon Joe.

...and I know why you did exactly that.

Just got my first non O will now be applying in due course for my extension , in case of any questions, who do you call?  UBJ . 

Thanks for the answers you always give, a gentleman and a scholar.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:05 PM, jeab1980 said:

Great ploy for getting your like count up:partytime2:

But i agree he if the font of all knowledge. 

actually, I meant every word of the opening post sincerely.  it's nice to be nice, so that is exactly what I tried to do.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

<snip> I'd like to give an honorable mention to Lopburi 3 as well, if I may.

+1. @lopburi3 was THE guy to ask before he "retired" from the Visa forum and UJ took over.

And talking about "other sub forum" moderators. @Crossy gets my vote also. Very knowledgeable and very friendly !

• Like 1

As someone who was dealing with an extremely long overstay in 2014 (11 years), UJ gave simple, straightforward and accurate advice and did so in a wholly nonjudgemental manner. A gentleman and a scholar...thank you.

• Like 2