Panic on Suvarnabhumi flight as Swedish man says: "I've got a bomb!"

webfact

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, khunpa said:

And only on Thai Visa are users not able to just read between the lines and not take every single comment to serious...

please let us not be the judge and jury at this stage. give the guy a hearing.

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Just think about the other direction, many missing their connections due to this moron.

He should be locked up until compensation is done.

Then expelled and blacklisted.

Don't serve full strength alcohol to Swedes.

I have experience on baltic sea ferries :tongue:

The flight was headed to Samui, what connections could other passengers have  missed ?

1 hour ago, Toshiba66 said:

The plane and all luggage in the hold was thoroughly searched and passengers were also searched in accordance with "Order 9" of the airport's emergency procedures. EOD bomb disposal units were deployed.

The emergency was declared over at 5.50pm and the flight left for Samui at 6.30pm.

40 minutes to do all that? I most seriously doubt that one.

The original flight was due off at 1.45!

4 hours and 45 mins 'to do all that' is about right?

1 hour ago, Muggi1968 said:

I think  the lesson is not to serve alcohol in airports...

No not misunderstand me....

I love beer but some
can not not control it

That is not the lesson at all. Of the thousands of flights a week, this is a rare occurrence, and no where in the OP was it stated that he had been drinking.

Not easy for swedish bananas on foreign soil. They believe in innocent until proven guilty. Now he expect compensation like it happens to foregn people in his country. A mother and father killed their baby 5 month recently. Big knife attacks inside their room but police could not figure who did it as they blamed each other. ID papers had been thrown away and they got 700k baht each as a compensation while the case was open to figure out who they were and finally now dismissed. Sweden is fantastic but I feel ashamed!

Maybe he tried something like this with poor drunken english to the air hostess?

- Oh, I want to bom bom you.

- do you have two bombs?

-yes, I have to bom bom you or I blow up on the spot, we go toilette or I die!

Edited by shambo
spelling

29 minutes ago, jarda said:

Love to see the face of that passenger. See the bushy beard and brown complexion. 

Most on here are assuming he's blonde, skis in winter and drives a Volvo to Ikea. Unusual they do not mention a name.

Sweden also has another minority population group with more association with bombings. Presently the country is in turmoil due to this influence.:ph34r:

Edited by ratcatcher

1 hour ago, tomwct said:

He's a Swede! They pride in themselves as not being a member of NATO, so he was checking to see if anyone else had a real bomb, in case one was needed while he was on holiday. I would guess that check will costs him 10 years cut in half to five years. I would assume

Immigration will Blacklist him for Life! I would then deport him to North Korea via China!

" I would then deport him to North Korea via China!"  NO. Leave China out of it and send him direct to North Korea as deck cargo on a submarine. That will surely clean out his stupid thoughts.

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

I'll bet he pleads he was only joking  .... 

fine him 100,000 baht and deport.

Only ? He should be in prison first for at least a year and after this fined and deported ( banned for life )

2 hours ago, Toshiba66 said:

The plane and all luggage in the hold was thoroughly searched and passengers were also searched in accordance with "Order 9" of the airport's emergency procedures. EOD bomb disposal units were deployed.

The emergency was declared over at 5.50pm and the flight left for Samui at 6.30pm.

40 minutes to do all that? I most seriously doubt that one.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Flight PG 145 due to depart for Samui at 1.45pm

4 hours checking, 40 minutes later took off.

1 hour ago, Don Mega said:

The flight was headed to Samui, what connections could other passengers have  missed ?

Just think about the other direction, many missing their connections due to this moron

must read as:

Just think what would have happened in the other direction, many missing their connections due to this moron.

So just a bit late in paradise :smile:

6 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

must read as:

Just think what would have happened in the other direction, many missing their connections due to this moron.

So just a bit late in paradise :smile:

Yeah if it was posted as "what about the passengers awaiting the return flight to BKK" rather than "missed connections" I would not have commented but I doubt this is the first time a flight has been delayed.

Removed a post speculating about the ethnicity of this person.

His picture is found in other reports on the net.

If found guilty, 42-year-old Anders Johan Christian could face 5 years behind bars and a 200,000 baht fine for misconduct under the Air Navigation Act of 2015.

1 minute ago, Don Mega said:

Yeah if it was posted as "what about the passengers awaiting the return flight to BKK" rather than "missed connections" I would not have commented but I doubt this is the first time a flight has been delayed.

Sometime my English is a bit too "sparing of words" :smile: