Video: Murder in a hospital - attackers finish the job at sick man's bedside

webfact

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

It takes a real brave scumbag, or two in this case, to stab to death a defenseless guy in a bed. I hope the cops are correct in their assessment and catch these two lowlifes swiftly. They have to be pretty dumb to do this in a hospital with CCTV. As they are leaving one leaves prints behind on the folder on the desk as he runs.

Nothing to do with bravery, it is to do with buffalo mentality.............Plus it was 100% murder and so the two scrotes should have their well earned chance to see what a gallows looks like.........Just hope they ain't got connections with cash...

36 minutes ago, Segmed said:

Jesus, people, get down to the Earth, that happens in EVERY COUNTRY! Every country of the world has similar cases, it doesn't depend on anything, but human nature.

Prospering USA never has such cases? Or you can google Ann Arbor Hospital.

But of course, grumbling murmuring people get used to blaming Thailand, it's economy, people, no matter what facts and arguments you gonna tell them.

New here?

40 minutes ago, pentap said:

My god!

That is really frightening.

What is going on?

A murder committed in fay light, within a hospital and in front of witnesses too.

Scary!

I'll be the first to admit, that I feel unsafe being an expat.

Why only now? If you look back through news archives you will see that the 'finishing them off in hospital approach to murder has been quite common. It was even perpetrated on some foreigners who had been in a fight. It's a very dangerous place. The locals become lunatics when angry, or more so than before anyway.

2 hours ago, ourmanflint said:

Are there other countries in the world with such complete disregard for law and morality?

Yes.They're  generally  countries  torn by internal conflict (religious or  political,  race or  drug wars) or countries with an authoritarian, powerful and privileged elite with a record of ruthless disregard for the common masses they exploit as a matter of course based on historic tradition. Such countries exhibit a lack of genuine democracy and a leadership caste that has traditionally lacked any respect for or value of rule of law. Traditionally, such countries also lack decent health, education and social services for the oppressed majority. Hence any aspiring citizens from the oppressed majority have been taught for years that the only way to escape terminal poverty is to adapt the values and methods taught them by their only role models, the ruthless privileged group with flexible integrity that has exploited  the weak for generations.

Fortunately, Thailand has a leadership class bred within its military that, as the current leader has often avowed, holds democracy (and the country's struggling poverty-stricken majority) dear to its collective heart. 

Local gossip in the area where I live are saying there were two murders here yesterday. Thailand is becoming a dangerous country, be at the wrong place at the wrong time or get on the wrong side of certain people and you can end up dead.

I honestly believe facing a prison sentence doesn`t bother these people and being sent down does not seem to be a deterrent. In the cases of brutal murder, it has to be the death penalty.

Can someone help me here ?

These two pigs stabbed an injured man to death on tape & it takes 5 days to issue an arrest warrant.

Oh well, I suppose it is better than 5 years

Section 44 needed here  Mr Prime Minister.

It is overdue that these animals are locked up on the spot not wait for some lazy police or magistrate

to finish their holiday.

What the f.......k is going on

When I see the sort of crimes happening every day, I know I made the right decision to vacate, it sort of feels law has ended there and its a free for all except in the speech, written or share market. Very sad to see this.

Edited by wakeupplease

2 hours ago, Segmed said:

Jesus, people, get down to the Earth, that happens in EVERY COUNTRY! Every country of the world has similar cases, it doesn't depend on anything, but human nature.

But of course, grumbling murmuring people get used to blaming Thailand, it's economy, people, no matter what facts and arguments you gonna tell them.

Yes you can always try that argument. It is not so much the one off incidents that create the picture but rather the picture you build up over time as regards the crimes, the effort made to apprehend the villains, the attitude towards status in the punishment, the attitude, competence and credibility of the justice system to ďo its job and the attitude of the ordinary Thai towards their country's systems of government, society and justice. When you have lived here a while the picture becomes clearer and it is a sordid, inhumane, corrupt picture that gradually emerges from the facade painted by the propaganda that spews daily from the mouths of everyone.

On my first day in Chiang Mai ,many years ago, there's a man staggering down the street,

in the afternoon, with blood streaming from his neck,don't know if self inflicted or someone

cut his throat,I thought  hmm,Thailand is going to be an interesting place,and it is in so many

ways.good and bad.

regards worgeordie

3 hours ago, ourmanflint said:

Are there other countries in the world with such complete disregard for law and morality? 

Yes, see: Central/South American drug cartels.

And "Morality" is a relative thing.

Hardcore Nazis considered themselves to be highly moral:

" To have stuck it out – apart from exceptions caused by human weakness – and to have remained decent, that has made us tough."

On the extermination of Jews, Posen Speech, 4 October 1943, Heinrich Himmler.

In todays world, where the sometimes questionable morality of what used to be called "Christendom" increasingly finds itself confronted by that of those who it once dominated (China for instance), there are many more moralities which are "not same you".

Edited by Enoon

Thailand scored 102 rank highest pik in crime rate but the lowest been 2000 to 2004 after that it drastic increase but 2016 it went back to score 101 became direct after Syria and else ....the rate hat increase by 62% in the past 2 years that tells a lot.Those data been from watchdog

4 hours ago, Segmed said:

If you're talking about a mid-1970s case where two Filipina nurses were accused of fatally poisoning a number of hospital patients who ended up dying of respiratory failure, that's not quite the same thing as two suspects brazenly, fatally stabbing an injured patient in broad daylight in front of other patients and witnesses.

The two Filipinas were tried, convicted and later had their convictions overturned. If they did those crimes, they did them secretly and behind the scenes. In this current case, you couldn't get much more blatant and show much more disregard for the law than what these two guys allegedly did.

Yes people were murdered in both cases -- but hardly in the same way.

5 hours ago, Segmed said:

It did not take long before the Thai apologists chimed in with the usual "happens in every country."

And there are those who don't think capital punishment is fair.  Public execution seems appropriate to me. Let's face it, there are scum out there that don't deserve to breath the same air as the rest of us. Hopefully there is other CCTV footage in the hospital which identifies them more clearly.

Edited by Trouble

12 minutes ago, brling said:

It did not take long before the Thai apologists chimed in with the usual "happens in every country."

Blah blah blah, you can't be all that intelligent if you can't come up with something original to say.

5 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Indeed. I can never understand why so many people are shocked that violent crime happens with regularity in Thailand! This has all the hallmarks of a grudge/gang related murder, much like what happens every day in western cities. I feel a hell of a lot safer here than I would in Chicago, LA, parts of London or Paris. I believe there have been around 5 serious stabbings in London alone in the last week. What sort of Utopian world do people think we're living in?

The average in London over a year is 5 per day right now at an all time high. But how many die on the roads in the UK a day and how many in Thai?

Its a lot safer here my friend, and that's b4 you open your mouth and a slip of the tongue gets you 30 years but here you can say what you feel.