Macron wins French presidency, to sighs of relief in Europe

webfact

2 hours ago, heroKK said:

Game over FRANCE, the puppet of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the evil tribe was elected, embrace yourself for major catastrophic events, at the end of his term this young chap will get less then 4% approval rate like his predecessor mentor, I never thought the french had an IQ less then 15 to figure out what is going on ?

Francoise holland deserves Nobel Price for his election science tactics, he was reelected by 65%, incredible how gullible the French are!

C_PxzRRUIAAV1dp.jpg large.jpg

"the evil tribe"??? Stop insulting the Cherokees. I know that Donald Trump is a great admirer of Andrew Jackson, but haven't these people suffered enough.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, lust said:

Yet I bet you hate Trump, right? Oh the irony. Liberalcucks, you made your beds, now go die in them. 

I think the problem here is that Trump supporters don't like it when the candidate who gets more votes wins. It's so unfair!

Edited by ilostmypassword

2 hours ago, bannork said:

But the Brexiteers said the EU was falling apart and the UK would not be alone for long.Apart from France, Merkel's party did well in local elections recently and it looks like she's heading for another victory later in the year. 

Yep I think this is a big disappointment for Brexiters who were hoping that France would follow us down the rabbit hole and the whole EU would implode. Who the hell are we going to blame 5 years from now. The EU will still be there contrary to predictions and ifs its doing much better oh dear, better not think of that.

9 minutes ago, pitrevie said:

Yep I think this is a big disappointment for Brexiters who were hoping that France would follow us down the rabbit hole and the whole EU would implode. Who the hell are we going to blame 5 years from now. The EU will still be there contrary to predictions and ifs its doing much better oh dear, better not think of that.

It's more of a disappointment to them than that. Remember that they were counting a Le Pen victory in France and a Merkel defeat in Germany to make the terms of Brexit a lot more favorable to the UK.

1 hour ago, i claudius said:

We dont have to suck it up ,its the poor French that have to do that , we won , we voted to leave , so break out the champagne for Britain ,suck it up you French losers :post-4641-1156694572:

You still don't do irony do you ?

1 hour ago, lust said:

Yet I bet you hate Trump, right? Oh the irony. Liberalcucks, you made your beds, now go die in them. 

Lame. My jibe was a nudge in the ribs for the Brexiteers! 

As for Trump, I don't hate subnormal people. I feel sorry for our American cousins. Hopefully the embarrassment won't be for long! I trust you don't have any pre-existing conditions (except a sense of humour failure)? ?

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Personally i had hoped Le Pen would win.

She would have been a thorn in the side of the corrupt EU.

Macron will just be the EUs puppet.

Yes of course. Now France has at last got a female president........Angela Merkel !

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

Great news!

Not had champagne for breakfast for ages!

I forecast 65/35 to boot!

Lets see the Germans complete a presidential hat trick ?

Champagne for breakfast !      I guess that you are a Juncker  fan.

Macron keep threatening my country Poland with sanctions, he even said few days ago he will destroy PL and it's dictatorship party. Mind theres none. All that cuz refusing taking refugees

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

And Le Pen and all these other nationalist parties are the puppets of Mr. Putin.

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

The negativity on here is astonishing!

Look the people have spoken.

It's democracy!

Suck it up losers!

The majority is always right 

Vivre l'ironie ?

Warning, serious comment

Macron is saying that he is very conscious of the fears of the far right. He says he will take action to address these issues so that people don't feel the need to vote for extreme politics again. I like that!

Contrast that with TM. We have a majority, the rest can go hang. We want a hard or clean Brexit. We don't care that many prefer a soft Brexit. Such a contrast!

I have great hopes for M. Macron ?

1 hour ago, kevkev1888 said:

How long until the next islamist terror attack in France? 

#NotMyProblem
#YouChoseThis

You do realise that your attitude is what ISIS wants? You are aiding and abetting them. Much better to laugh at them ?

1 hour ago, oldsailor35 said:

Champagne for breakfast !      I guess that you are a Juncker  fan.

Why? Does he like a glass of Veuve Cliquot with his brioche?

He's OK but I think the EU could do better. 

I don't always have Champagne for breakfast, but that orange label just grabbed me when I opened the fridge!

Edited by Grouse

32 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Contrast that with TM. We have a majority, the rest can go hang. We want a hard or clean Brexit. We don't care that many prefer a soft Brexit. Such a contrast!

I have great hopes for M. Macron ?

my advice for the vote were for Mr Fillon, I didn't buy the scandals that were fabricated by the establishment, you must have a negative IQ to believes a young inexperienced chap could do anything good to France, remember the (Khoumri 's law) that he supported and plunged the country in chaos for months, I wish if I could see the inside of the brain of Macron's voter.

Let me tell you why he was elected, Fillon's approach for precautions and diplomacy channels via-a-vis Russia and allies, annoyed the bankers who were not happy with it, they URGENTLY needs a puppet, they have to come to rescue their ally Saudi Arabia from the trap, all the election in France is about the ME, let's have a chat together in 8 months when all what I've wrote is going to be true !! the Establishment dont care an inch for France, can you cite to me one thing good that Sarkozy or Hollande has done to France ?  The terrorists needs more weapons, that s why he was elected !

C_PxakAXoAA31mF.jpg

idiots.png

Edited by heroKK

1 hour ago, Xaos said:

Macron keep threatening my country Poland with sanctions, he even said few days ago he will destroy PL and it's dictatorship party. Mind theres none. All that cuz refusing taking refugees

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

France has been a major ally of Poland for a very long time. I would not cast that aside lightly.

I would be generally interested to learn more about your point of view. I understand a fair bit of the Polish tragic history and I'm puzzled that you are willing to help some refugees. Please enlighten me

With large tracts of German territory handed to Poland in exchange for territory still not recovered from Soviet annexation, my simple mind suggests keeping strongly bound to the EU would be a good move? I think Poland has done rather well since joining?

Edited by Grouse

10 minutes ago, heroKK said:

my advice for the vote were for Mr Fillon, I didn't buy the scandals that were fabricated by the establishment, you must have a negative IQ to believes a young inexperienced chap could do anything good to France, remember the (Khoumri 's law) that he supported and plunged the country in chaos for months, I wish if I could see the inside of the brain of Macron's voter.

Let me tell you why he was elected, Fillon's approach for precautions and diplomacy channels via-a-vis Russia and allies, annoyed the bankers who were not happy with it, they URGENTLY needs a puppet, they have to come to rescue their ally Saudi Arabia from the trap, all the election in France is about the ME, let's have a chat together in 8 months when all what I've wrote is going to be true !! the Establishment dont care an inch for France, can you cite to me one thing good that Sarkozy or Hollande has done to France ?  The terrorists needs more weapons, that s why he was elected !

C_PxakAXoAA31mF.jpg

Thanks!

Actually, I was more anti FN than pro Macron.

I thought Fillon was OK and frankly don't care about his minor misdemeanours. I've employed my wife for years and we're divorced!

Libya was a cock up with the benefit of hind sight (just like Suez)

However, I have liked what I have heard from Macron. I hope his youth gives him vitality to come up with some good solutions to fix those EU issues that certainly need fixing. He could shut Strabourg if you understand me?

11 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Thanks!

Actually, I was more anti FN than pro Macron.

I thought Fillon was OK and frankly don't care about his minor misdemeanours. I've employed my wife for years and we're divorced!

Libya was a cock up with the benefit of hind sight (just like Suez)

However, I have liked what I have heard from Macron. I hope his youth gives him vitality to come up with some good solutions to fix those EU issues that certainly need fixing. He could shut Strabourg if you understand me?

Alain Soral explained all that 6 months ago and why the globalists needs Macron badly, he predicted with 100% accuracy that Macron will win, he advised people to vote for either (Fillon or Le Pen), Melenchon was a tactic to kill Fillon, sadly it worked, poor France embrace yourself for the worst ! probably we needs some sort of revolution to get rid of the evil establishment ! civil war is looming !

Edited by heroKK

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Le Pen and FN are corrupt too

A former adviser to Marine Le Pen denounces "a system of generalized corruption" in the FN

http://www.huffingtonpost.fr/2017/02/26/un-ex-conseiller-de-marine-le-pen-denonce-un-systeme-de-corruption-front-national/

Marine Le Pen refuses to repay €300k of 'misspent' EU funds

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/marine-le-pen-front-national-eu-funds

France's Marine Le Pen summoned by judges over fake job scandal

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/03/03/europe/france-marine-le-pen-summons/

caricature-marine-le-pen-autriche-copie1.jpg

Not ideal but we will have to work with it.  Common sense prevailed and the people voted decisively against Le Pen rather than for Macron.  That is a very positive thing and shows the French are not as gullible as their American counterparts.

In the local elections in the UK last week UKIP were blown out of the water, let's hope that people are finally waking up to what they were doing.

27 minutes ago, heroKK said:

Alain Soral explained all that 6 months ago and why the globalists needs Macron badly, he predicted with 100% accuracy that Macron will win, he advised people to vote for either (Fillon or Le Pen), Melenchon was a tactic to kill Fillon, sadly it worked, poor France embrace yourself for the worst ! probably we needs some sort of revolution to get rid of the evil establishment ! civil war is looming !

Probably a parity error....

26 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Probably a parity error....

even a former member of a radical left party is not happy with Macron !

The return of propaganda in Europe : «Not that!» by Thierry Meyssan, "The French Presidential campaign has strayed from the democratic path. We are now witnessing a conditioning of the electorate such as Europe has not known since the Second World War. The example we analyes here is irrefutable. It concerns a work of propaganda - in the dictatorial sense of the term - which should lead to the election of Emmanuel Macron."

http://www.voltairenet.org/article196260.html

Edited by heroKK

10 minutes ago, heroKK said:

even a former member of a radical left party is not happy with Macron !

The return of propaganda in Europe : «Not that!» by Thierry Meyssan, "The French Presidential campaign has strayed from the democratic path. We are now witnessing a conditioning of the electorate such as Europe has not known since the Second World War. The example we analyes here is irrefutable. It concerns a work of propaganda - in the dictatorial sense of the term - which should lead to the election of Emmanuel Macron."

http://www.voltairenet.org/article196260.html

Well, if Thierry Meyssan says so...

In 2002, he published a book on the September 11 terrorist attacks9/11: The Big Lie—in which Meyssan argues that such attacks were organized by a faction of the US military industrial complex in order to impose a military regime...

His following book was Le Pentagate, a book arguing that the attack against the Pentagon was not carried out by a commercial airliner but a missile...

Meyssan also believes the Beslan massacre was thought out and perpetrated by the CIA, through the terrorist leader Shamil Basayev, who Meyssan insists was a CIA strawman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thierry_Meyssan