PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Pregnant woman crash, Chalong underpass, Surin's wastewater || May 9

webfact

PHUKET XTRA - May 9 - Pregnant woman in Phuket crash, British fugitive caught in Thailand, Chalong underpass shifting business, Thailand buying Chinese weapons, and Surin's wastewater is back!

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-05-09

"The Chalong underpass with be completed by early 2018." Have they even started the digging yet? Not that I can see. Still working on drainage and power, cable and telephone lines it seems to me. More like 2020, if by then. 

5 hours ago, Jimi007 said:

"The Chalong underpass with be completed by early 2018." Have they even started the digging yet? Not that I can see. Still working on drainage and power, cable and telephone lines it seems to me. More like 2020, if by then. 

Agree 2018 looks unlikely, but digging has started, clearly visible on the Homepro side.

4 hours ago, stevenl said:

Agree 2018 looks unlikely, but digging has started, clearly visible on the Homepro side.

True but they seem to be using equipment that's out of the Ark and Burmese workers with a bucket and spade!

Early 2018 :cheesy::cheesy: