Cost of living

9 minutes ago, 11223344 said:

Taxis and drinks 600thb when one cocktail is 250ish++ ?? But paying 5k for a hooker? 

Or you go gym four times a week, buy decent clothes, get 700thb haircut about every 6 weeks and never pay for sex.

Not difficult to even get (complimentary) three way from Mixx/Spicy ... once the girls even didn't know each other

You are daa man.
Get a tree holer or a treesome for free, with girls from mixx even didn't know each other.
bend my head in front of you.
Best of all, are the rich Chinese - mixed Thai girls who still pay you.
Unfortunately, I can not keep up.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

If you have this strength ok.
But Bangkok or Chiang Mai are very seductive and alluring in this case.
My first 2 year party in Bangkok as a single man in my late 20ths cost me in today exchange rates around 4 million baht.
Let's say you go to Levels, Thonglor or RCA for a look.
Taxis and drinks cost you 600 baht.
Then you want to look into Mix disco.
Taxi free: Hurray.
Then you'll pop in the 167 cm tall gazelle with long legs, almond eyes and in jeans hot pants.
The first thing she tells you is, that she has just shaved herself fresh, and guarantees you, that you will get not any sleep within the next 5 hours. So after two drinks, a taxi driver who does not turn on the meter and a short-term fun hotel booking, you are another 1300 baht back. The next morning you pay a common breakfast, her entertainment fee and may some taxi money 5000 Baht.
So a nice night for 6900 Baht all together.
Do this stunt 10 times a month (every 3 days) and you are at the extra 70K per month.
Do not underestimate this in your calculation!

Hahaha I totally get you. Returned from a trip from bkk from March and i spent 20k baht in a matter of 4 days. I foresee myself happily married to a nice Thai wife so that should keep me in check.. oh and the occasional urban legend of genitalia removal from jealous thai wives should serve as timely reminders to maintain my fidelity too. 

2 hours ago, 11223344 said:

Taxis and drinks 600thb when one cocktail is 250ish++ ?? But paying 5k for a hooker? 

Or you go gym four times a week, buy decent clothes, get 700thb haircut about every 6 weeks and never pay for sex.

Not difficult to even get (complimentary) three way from Mixx/Spicy ... once the girls even didn't know each other

Well maybe for those who struck the DNA lottery. As for me, no amount of gym hours could land me with one. I do dress fashionably (I hope) and have a decent haircut. I just look too "local". Many people have mistaken me for a Thai even in my own country. I guess maybe being white does have its priviledges.  

My own spending varies so much its hard to average. As low as 300b some days to 5000b others. I find when spending more I don't always have a proportionately better time. More to do with my frame of mind or perception. But either way if I learn something I am happy.

Damn learning, I thought all that would stop when I finished school lol.