Stepfather arrested after one-year-old toddler succumbs to injuries

webfact

Stepfather arrested after one-year-old toddler succumbs to injuries
By The Nation

BANGKOK: -- Pathum Thani police have arrested a man for having allegedly fatally injured his one-year-old stepson.

Pol Col Athorn Chinthong, commander of the Lamlukka police station, said Jirasak Kongthong, 26, was arrested at a rented house in the Klong Hok area in Tambon Bueng Khamproy in Pathum Thani’s Lamlukka district at 11:30pm on Thursday.

Jirasak fled his house in Lamlukka after the injured toddler was rushed to the district hospital at 11pm on Wednesday and died of internal injuries shortly after.

Doctors said the boy was beaten and his internal organs were badly damaged.

The 33-year-old mother, whose name is withheld, told police she returned home at 10 pm Wednesday to find her son lying still under a blanket. She rushed him to hospital after she failed to wake him while her husband fled.

Jirasak claimed that he kicked the boy only once after he cried intensely.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30314983

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-12

Tragic loss of life of an infant at the hands of the step dad again. If you can't handle kids crying, don't get in to a relationship with a single mum.

I hope this horrible excuse of an individual is found and given many years to think about the awful thing he has done.

What the hell is wrong with men like him?

They take on the mother, but because the child is not theirs, they beat/ abuse them.

Sick b....ard deserves to rot in jail, and have seven bells knocked out of him by the other inmates.

I can't believe how often and regular stepfathers in Thailand are beating, abusing, raping and killing the children of their female partners. It seems to happen several times a week all year round. Can't their fragile ego cope with the competition for affection? What about neighbors, social services and police? They all ignoring the problem. The irony in it is that the upbringing of the men are mostly done by the mothers and grandmothers and normally they are allowed everything and never face any consequences for their actions. It makes me sick, sad and angry. 

Edited by hanuman2543

only reason why so many Thai women with child(ren) are scared to death when  new partners start drinking or go meth.......and even when they don't some are outright crazy.

Like this fleeing scumbag, ......yep fleeing!!

What more can i say the RIP little fellow.

Jesus how can you hit 1 year old. Thanks are inhuman really and is safe to say as it's every other day news. So sad.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

"Jirasak claimed that he kicked the boy only once after he cried intensely."

only once,you lying bastard,when he gets in the nick,I hope some inmate

pours a big pan of boiling Joke over his head one morning,as the coward

deserves everything he gets. 

regards worgeordie