Police say woman plowed into others out of jealous rage

webfact

Police say woman plowed into others out of jealous rage

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

1183142-696x392.jpg  

Scene of the crashes on Rangsit - Nakhon Nayok Road on Saturday

BANGKOK — Police filed charges Tuesday against a 38-year-old woman whose alleged road rage spurred by jealousy left two people hospitalized.

Police identified Aticha Thongnanchai as the driver who crashed into five cars and wounded a number of people on a road in Pathum Thani province Saturday in order to chase down her husband, whom police said she suspected of having an affair.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2017/05/16/police-say-woman-plowed-others-jealous-rage/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-05-16

a fine Sherlock Holmes work, they probably get the information out of some dangerous driving license.

<<<<Troll comment removed>>>>

Edited by metisdead
Troll comment removed, continue to use that trolling comment will find your posts removed.

All that was / is important - herself. what she wanted and what was / is convenient to her.

Her jealous temper and furtive anger are not an excuse to injure people, damage property and disrupt the lives of many.

Is she another hiso connected from "a family of note" or something?

This me, me, me, I'm important and can do anything without responsibility because we've got a few bob attitude as got to stop influencing the justice protest.

What happened to that young lady who drove into several vehicles a short while back? The one who also had some bad mood?

11 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

All that was / is important - herself. what she wanted and what was / is convenient to her.

Her jealous temper and furtive anger are not an excuse to injure people, damage property and disrupt the lives of many.

This me, me, me, I'm important and can do anything without responsibility because we've got a few bob attitude as got to stop influencing the justice protest.

What happened to that young lady who drove into several vehicles a short while back? The one who also had some bad mood?

Maybe a little jail time and a couple lawsuits will help shake her out of her solipsism.

Her lawyer states that she is out of the country on business and that she denies that charges stating that the other cars were in her way.   She is threatening legal action for defamation. 

Edited by Juan B Tong

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Just like phil spector and oj simpson then