Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

Regardless of this. 

US voted him in.

You always get what you deserve in a so called democracy.

Since Vietnam, most countries consider US a  joke.

Electing Trump confirms it.

The governments of most countries are a joke.  However, their people aren't allowed to joke about it.  Is that what they deserve?  :whistling:

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that Trump is getting harder and harder to defend, Fox is trying the "who cares" tactic:

WOULD YOU EVEN CARE IF HE WAS GUILTY?  —  The stock market is up, unemployment is down and the economy seems to be picking up some steam

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/04/would-even-care-if-was-guilty.amp.html

In short, who cares if The President is a moron, habitual liar, possible traitor, possibly compromised by a foreign adversary, incompetent, ineffectual, an embarrassment, mentally unstable, mostly out golfing, running a chaotic administration, practicing nepotism, breaching ethics conventions, has financial conflicts of interests, hasn't signed a single legislative bill except Russians sanctions bill which he was forced to and did so with the greatest reluctance.

The important thing is, the Stock market is healthy.

When the market drops, as it inevitably will, Fox will blame the people doing their job who are investigating the Trump/Russia/financial links. Or say it would've been worse under Hillary.

T

Its like groundhog day, everyday i read

"Trump stoops to new lows"

"Trump surely gone this time!"

"Trump is now beyond a joke"

"Just when you think Trump couldnt ..."

Guess what, DT is still POTUS, and will be POTUS untill 2024, 7 more years of people getting outraged everyday

4 minutes ago, Jdiddy said:

Guess what, DT is still POTUS, and will be POTUS untill 2024, 7 more years of people getting outraged everyday

And it's been all of 7 months. No time left to investigate.

5 minutes ago, Jdiddy said:

A bit like the Tea Party when Obama was prez, but three times as bigly with millions more citizens opposed to Trump and more nepotism, more lies, more conflicts of interests, more Russians, more golfing, more WH firings and resignations, more scandals, more inane tweets and more leaks.

Americans—always wanting more of everything. From nothing burger, to Big Macs, to double patty Big Macs with cheese.

T

1 minute ago, mogandave said:

Well, everyone I know in my group hates right-wingers, and I am not looking for a new group!

Impeach 45!!!!!

A common enemy gives purpose to a group.  Even if it's imaginary.

Meanwhile in the US.

The Federal Reserve has left the cookie jar (stock market) unattended. May as well put a printing press in every bank. print money and send it to Wall St.

The POTUS seems to be following a definite pattern, Do or say something stupid, get questioned, caught out and backed into a corner.

Blame the press, blame the leakers, blame Hilary, blame Obama, sack somebody, appoint somebody, have a "redneck rent a crowd" rally.

Repeat as necessary.

1 minute ago, Peterw42 said:

Meanwhile in the US.

The Federal Reserve has left the cookie jar (stock market) unattended. May as well put a printing press in every bank. print money and send it to Wall St.

The POTUS seems to be following a definite pattern, Do or say something stupid, get questioned, caught out and backed into a corner.

Blame the press, blame the leakers, blame Hilary, blame Obama, sack somebody, appoint somebody, have a "redneck rent a crowd" rally.

Repeat as necessary.

I'm not sure what you mean by "The Federal Reserve has left the cookie jar (stock market) unattended."

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "The Federal Reserve has left the cookie jar (stock market) unattended."

Is it not the job of the federal reserve to control monetary policy, control interest rates, inflation etc. In a boom economy they put the brakes on, in a bust economy they stimulate the economy. 

Nobody appears to be driving the bus with a booming market based on speculation rather than real growth etc.

30 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Is it not the job of the federal reserve to control monetary policy, control interest rates, inflation etc. In a boom economy they put the brakes on, in a bust economy they stimulate the economy. 

Nobody appears to be driving the bus with a booming market based on speculation rather than real growth etc.

Well, they have raised interest rates a few times. The problem is that there is no sign of increasing inflation. Nor of disproportionate wage increases. The housing market doesn't seem out of control And it really isn't the Fed's job to control the stock market. 

25 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Well, they have raised interest rates a few times. The problem is that there is no sign of increasing inflation. Nor of disproportionate wage increases. The housing market doesn't seem out of control And it really isn't the Fed's job to control the stock market. 

Yes its not the feds job directly but they control the flow of money that feeds the bubble. 

Its not a stock market booming because of fundamentals, real growth etc, its a market boom based on "nobody is watching". 

29 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Yes its not the feds job directly but they control the flow of money that feeds the bubble. 

Its not a stock market booming because of fundamentals, real growth etc, its a market boom based on "nobody is watching". 

The way the Feds control the money supply is to raise interest rates. The problem is that inflation is almost nonexistent and wages are rising very slowly.  So you risk doing real damage to the economy to protect investors whom you believe are foolish. Dodd Frank made it much more difficult for hedge funds and banks to play the markets with borrowed money. So I don't think the stock market, if it is overvalued, is much of a threat to the economy.

Why Is Donald Trump Still So Horribly Witless About the World?

“Trump has an appalling ignorance of the current world, of history, of previous American engagement, of what former Presidents thought and did,” Geoffrey Kemp, who worked at the Pentagon during the Ford Administration and at the National Security Council during the Reagan Administration, reflected."

“He has an almost studious rejection of the type of in-depth knowledge that virtually all of his predecessors eventually gained or had views on.”

“The President has little understanding of the context”—of what’s happening in the world—“and even less interest in hearing the people who want to deliver it,” Michael Hayden, a retired four-star general and former director of both the C.I.A. and the National Security Agency, told me."

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/why-is-donald-trump-still-so-horribly-witless-about-the-world

3 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

The way the Feds control the money supply is to raise interest rates. The problem is that inflation is almost nonexistent and wages are rising very slowly.  So you risk doing real damage to the economy to protect investors whom you believe are foolish. Dodd Frank made it much more difficult for hedge funds and banks to play the markets with borrowed money. So I don't think the stock market, if it is overvalued, is much of a threat to the economy.

to counter Dodd Frank the Trump Administration passed the Financial Choice Act in 06/17 - what's the projected outcomes?

Donald Trump Is The Fast-Food President

"Lobbyists for restaurants, hotels and other franchised businesses spent the last several years fighting the Obama administration on one regulation after another."

"But the new White House occupant has heard their grievances, making industry-friendly changes to employment laws and how they’re enforced."

"That’s included abandoning Obama’s overtime reforms, shying away from a minimum wage raise, and limiting who’s considered an “employer” under the law ― all of which have a disproportionate effect on lower-wage,

labor-intensive fields like fast food."

There's your "job growth" Trumpeteers.
Servitude.
You have been conned.
Again.
Need a "job"?
I read that the inept one loves fast food
In particular, a bucket of KFC. ”Great stuff,” and Quarter Pounders,

Service Industries in U.S. Grow at Fastest Pace in 13 Months

"America’s service industries expanded in November at the fastest clip since October of last year, putting the economy’s biggest sector on a robust growth path."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-05/service-industries-in-u-s-expand-at-fastest-pace-in-13-months

Outsourcing and the shift from manufacturing to services

"Using US data from the past 60 years, this column shows that the evolution of the input-output structure – which is mostly due to professional and business services outsourcing – accounts for 36% of the increase in services and 25% of the fall in manufacturing."

http://voxeu.org/article/outsourcing-and-shift-manufacturing-services

The whole US economic story told in one chart

"This one chart tells the whole story of the US economy right now: manufacturing down, services up."

"The manufacturing sector, however, accounts for about 12% of economic output, making it more than five times smaller than services."

http://www.businessinsider.com/manufacturing-vs-service-sector-divide-2015-11

Trump says he’s stopping jobs from going abroad. Here’s the truth.

"At least 11,934 Americans have lost or are losing their jobs to production moved overseas since Inauguration Day."

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-isnt-saving-jobs-thousands-have-left-the-country-since-he-took-office-d45844db11fb/

And your dear leader along with his family's hypocrisy of out-sourcing American labor to China, Mexico, Bangladesh,

Honduras and Vietnam among many others, is despicable.

Here’s A List Of Trump Merchandise That’s Made In America. It’s Very Short. The height of hypocrisy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-made-in-america_us_596f9be6e4b01696c6a24918

Trump's 'Made in America' label doesn't fit Ivanka's clothing line

"We can't continue to allow China to rape our country," Trump told his cheering supporters last year on the campaign trail in Indiana."

"There are no jobs because China has our jobs."

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/exclusive-trumps-made-in-america-slogan-doesnt-apply-to-ivanka.html

19 minutes ago, mogandave said:

I'm on drugs and I don't think he'll make a year.

Impeach 45 today!!!!

Considering the stuff that's coming out now, he might not make it a year.  But I believe with Nixon, the impeachment process took quite some time.

Either way, we've got a lying president who's accomplishing nothing.

I dont worry about impeachment so much, I am going to relax and place an order for a Thai manufactured Harley Davidson from the new Thai factory, and maybe, for the wife, a Ford Focus from the new Chinese factory.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/25/harley-davidson-plans-thailand-factory-to-serve-southeast-asian-market.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/20/business/ford-focus-china-production.html

The only thing I worry about is the commute to work some Americans will have.

1 minute ago, Peterw42 said:

I dont worry about impeachment so much, I am going to relax and place an order for a Thai manufactured Harley Davidson from the new Thai factory, and maybe, for the wife, a Ford Focus from the new Chinese factory.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/25/harley-davidson-plans-thailand-factory-to-serve-southeast-asian-market.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/20/business/ford-focus-china-production.html

The only thing I worry about is the commute to work some Americans will have.

Seems like American products are in demand.  Great!  I'm sure a few Americans would love to live over here and help manage the plants.

But what's this got to do with the OP? LOL