Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And yet his ardent followers still believe his BS. Absolutely incredible. And very sad.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/nyregion/trump-tower-illegal-immigrant-workers-union-settlement.html?emc=edit_th_20171128&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=80027960
In 1980, under pressure to begin construction on what would become his signature project, Donald J. Trump employed a crew of 200 undocumented Polish workers who worked in 12-hour shifts, without gloves, hard hats or masks, to demolish the Bonwit Teller building on Fifth Avenue, where the 58-story, golden-hued Trump Tower now stands.

The workers were paid as little as $4 an hour for their dangerous labor, less than half the union wage, if they got paid at all.
Any source?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The President of the United States woke up this morning and decided to retweet three videos from the account of Jayda Fransen -- the deputy leader of Britain First: a far-right, ultranationalist, neo-fascist hate group.

Fransen, the woman that Trump re-tweeted, was reportedly arrested in November for using "threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior." She had already been convicted in November 2016 for abusing a Muslim woman wearing a hijab. Trump gave her a platform -- spreading her hateful message to his 43 million followers.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/29/opinions/donald-trump-has-gone-too-far-again-brian-klaas-opinion/index.html

Edited by simple1

The President of the United States woke up this morning and decided to retweet three videos from the account of Jayda Fransen -- the deputy leader of Britain First: a far-right, ultranationalist, neo-fascist hate group.

Fransen, the woman that Trump re-tweeted, was reportedly arrested in November for using "threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior." She had already been convicted in November 2016 for abusing a Muslim woman wearing a hijab. Trump gave her a platform -- spreading her hateful message to his 43 million followers.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/29/opinions/donald-trump-has-gone-too-far-again-brian-klaas-opinion/index.html

A great move by Trump. CNN showed the hole day pictures from the videos. Funfact: in a few weeks, nobody will remember the bad comments by left media. But everyone will remember the pictures.

That's great education. And the hateful msm doesn't realise they got used by Trump once again :)

Education?

No.

PROPAGANDA.

Hate propaganda.

Disgraceful president.

Truth doesn't matter.

Facts don't matter.

Despite the clear power of the president’s words, and the danger of spreading this kind of misinformation (not just to abstract notions of truth but to actual people), the White House is uninterested in disavowing the tweets. Instead, responding to CBS News’ Major Garrett, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders defended the outburst: “Whether it’s a real video, the threat is real. His goal is to promote strong border security and strong national security.”

This open disregard for the truth—arguing that the accuracy of the material doesn’t matter as long as it serves the president’s interests—is an outright defense of propaganda.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/11/anti_islam_videos_show_donald_trump_s_utter_disregard_for_reality.html

1 hour ago, alocacoc said:

A great move by Trump. CNN showed the hole day pictures from the videos. Funfact: in a few weeks, nobody will remember the bad comments by left media. But everyone will remember the pictures.

That's great education. And the hateful msm doesn't realise they got used by Trump once again :)

The backlash is massive. His mental control is now being called into question. Many are asking if he's mentally stable enough to be the president.president. It doesn't seem so.

Absolutely horrible thing for a president to do. What's worse, supposedly intelligent people support it. If this is what those from the "Right " think is appropriate, then we need to educate them.

Sad times for the world.

Is Trump competent?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/29/politics/president-donald-trump-competency/index.html

Trump's behavior raises questions of competency

On 11/28/2017 at 6:39 PM, Skywalker69 said:

Trump faked his heritage just like he's accusing Warren of doing

Shortly after World War II, Donald Trump's father Fred falsely claimed their family was Swedish, hiding their German heritage to avoid any problems selling apartments to Jewish customers, the Boston Globe reported last year.

Donald Trump was still claiming Swedish heritage as late as his 1987 book "Art of the Deal," in which he writes that his grandfather came to the U.S. from Sweden.

https://www.axios.com/trump-faked-his-heritage-just-like-hes-accusing-warren-of-doing-2513043675.html

Are you saying he should be impeached because he claimed Swedish heritage or what his father did? Stay on topic please.

* Deleted post edited out*

Ridiculous comments from you, an excellent representative for the idiocracy. BTW Trump's retweets from Britain First have nothing to do with events in the UK, indeed one of which includes claims which are proven lies, the other two are unverified. 

Trump is acting in contradiction to the domestic policy of a major allie, UK, whose government has already publically condemned his actions.

1 minute ago, simple1 said:

Trump is acting in contradiction to the domestic policy of a major allies

And a major ally at that. Shameful as it is, it's not the first and no doubt the last time to betray his official duties.  Yet his supporters will stand by and continue to call themselves conservatives, blind sheep being led to slaughter.

Ridiculous comments from you, an excellent representative for the idiocracy. BTW Trump's retweets from Britain First have nothing to do with events in the UK, indeed one of which includes claims which are proven lies, the other two are unverified. 

Trump is acting in contradiction to the domestic policy of a major allie, UK, whose government has already publically condemned his actions.

You may check daily news of UK and other European countries. Maybe then you get the link. But I doubt it.

Try to see the bigger picture. Connect the dots. Don't be ignorant for ignorant sake.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

You may check daily news of UK and other European countries. Maybe then you get the link. But I doubt it.

Try to see the bigger picture. Connect the dots. Don't be ignorant for ignorant sake.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You're probably a supporter of Britain First or an equivalent organisation as proven by many of your repulsive posts. As you well know a member of Britian First or similar group murdered a UK female politician in the cause of the far right. The so called leader of Britain First has committed criminal acts and has deliberately incited social conflict in the UK.

To repeat the events portrayed in the videos by "Britain First" did not occur in the UK. Two are claimed to be in Muslim majority countries from years ago,  the video claim regards the incident in Holland is an outright lie. It is current HMG policy not to add to conflict in society by fuelling hate in any form, Trump has acted in direct contradiction to such policy. One could go as far that he is interfering in the domestic affairs of the UK as he has done so previously.

IMO Trump has proven on a number of occasions he is unfit to be the President of the USA. 

7 minutes ago, simple1 said:

You're probably a supporter of Britain First or an equivalent organisation as proven by many of your repulsive posts

Personally, I find your insulting posts repulsive. The US wont need such a party as your president has already taken measures to protect you from radical Islam.

On 11/28/2017 at 3:39 AM, Skywalker69 said:

Trump faked his heritage just like he's accusing Warren of doing

Shortly after World War II, Donald Trump's father Fred falsely claimed their family was Swedish, hiding their German heritage to avoid any problems selling apartments to Jewish customers, the Boston Globe reported last year.

Donald Trump was still claiming Swedish heritage as late as his 1987 book "Art of the Deal," in which he writes that his grandfather came to the U.S. from Sweden.

https://www.axios.com/trump-faked-his-heritage-just-like-hes-accusing-warren-of-doing-2513043675.html

That headline should read " Trump faked his heritage just like Warren did" .

I just read her challenger for her Senate seat is an Indian (Eastern) who sent her a DNA test kit. You couldn't make this stuff up. Trump may not be draining the swamp but he's tripping all the mines that encircle the swamp. And that's got some value.

6 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I just read her challenger for her Senate seat is an Indian (Eastern) who sent her a DNA test kit. You couldn't make this stuff up. Trump may not be draining the swamp but he's tripping all the mines that encircle the swamp. And that's got some value.

Why should the headline try to deflect from the fact that this is about the man-child and not Warren?

Tripping all the mines that encircle the swamp?? Maybe you should stay off the Chang in the morning - friendly advice.

20 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Personally, I find your insulting posts repulsive. The US wont need such a party as your president has already taken measures to protect you from radical Islam.

Exactly what has he done? Other than make racial tensions worse.

4 minutes ago, Becker said:

Why should the headline try to deflect from the fact that this is about the man-child and not Warren?

Tripping all the mines that encircle the swamp?? Maybe you should stay off the Chang in the morning - friendly advice.

What I posted was the opposite of a deflection, it was an affirmation.

Edited by lannarebirth

12 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Why should she do a DNA test? She's got nothing to prove and has already responded to the BS allegations from Trump and his surrogates.

He's a disgusting individual. If he had any ethics, he'd resign now and let the country try to heal.

Just now, craigt3365 said:

Why should she do a DNA test? She's got nothing to prove and has already responded to the BS allegations from Trump and his surrogates.

He's a disgusting individual. If he had any ethics, he'd resign now and let the country try to heal.

I'm not suggesting she do a DNA test. I just thought it was funny.

Trump  creates a lot of collateral damage and some of it is good for the country. I think that Weinstein thing would have blown over by now if not for having a similar figure in the White House.  A similar Trump like figure I mean. Not a similar Clinton like figure.

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

Trump  creates a lot of collateral damage and some of it is good for the country. I think that Weinstein thing would have blown over by now if not for having a similar figure in the White House.  A similar Trump like figure I mean. Not a similar Clinton like figure.

A similar Trump? A man who accosted women? I sure hope you don't mean that. He should be ousted just like the others.

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

but but but but clinton