Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Am I the only one noticing the hounds have lost the trail? This thread was full of excitement just a few weeks ago. "He's gonna be impeached any second" the cry was, those that didn't believe the story were branded trolls. Yet here we are, a year into the CNN witch-hunt and no charges filed. On this thread even 10 hours between posts. 

What next? Well I advise Trump to go after CNN, there is no excuse for the hatred fomented by this vile network. Is there any way he can revoke their broadcasting license? They have quite literally divided a country between the idealists that want an easy excuse for all bad things, and the realists that voted for the swamp drainage. BTW diplomats have been advising the British govt that Trump is on course to win a second term :)

No you are the one of the few who still haven't got a clue what is happening with the investigation.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Cheers to the 22nd Amendment! 

Agreed. Worst case scenario is he only serves 7 more years. No chance of an FDR like administration. Chances are though even without an impeachment his  constitution can not  handle completing even his first term before it breaks down.

Edited by Meljames

59 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

No you are the one of the few who still haven't got a clue what is happening with the investigation.

Agreed.  There's much of the absurd in the way the Trumpletons appear on this thread at regular intervals trumpeting that Trumps biggest only significant achievement is that he's still president.  Their posts are rather like watching a man fall from a 100 storey building and shouting "It's alright, he's still alive" as he passes each floor.

Edited by ballpoint

4 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Am I the only one noticing the hounds have lost the trail? This thread was full of excitement just a few weeks ago. "He's gonna be impeached any second" the cry was, those that didn't believe the story were branded trolls. Yet here we are, a year into the CNN witch-hunt and no charges filed. On this thread even 10 hours between posts. 

What next? Well I advise Trump to go after CNN, there is no excuse for the hatred fomented by this vile network. Is there any way he can revoke their broadcasting license? They have quite literally divided a country between the idealists that want an easy excuse for all bad things, and the realists that voted for the swamp drainage. BTW diplomats have been advising the British govt that Trump is on course to win a second term :)

Nope. You are one of the few that as failed to notice that news has ground to a standstill because it is Christmas and New Year. I am very sure that Mr Mueller and co will pick up with renewed vigour after the new year break. Who knows what the remainder of this week will bring. 

1 hour ago, Meljames said:

Agreed. Worst case scenario is he only serves 7 more years. No chance of an FDR like administration. Chances are though even without an impeachment his  constitution can not  handle completing even his first term before it breaks down.

The only way for PT to leave the Oval office is the 22nd Amendment.  Thank goodness

Edited by riclag

47 minutes ago, riclag said:

The only way for PT to leave the Oval office is the 22nd Amendment.  Thank goodness

No, there is another way for a 70+ year old obese man subsisting on a McD diet to leave office.

Keeping my fingers crossed:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Man, there's so much drivel here it's hard to know where to start. Firstly you man-child supporters should not get your hopes up just because things quiet down around Christmas. If you can't figure that one out then you're even more......I shall stop there.

Secondly, you urging the abomination in the WH to go after CNN is deplorable. No surprise though.

Thirdly, the idealists voted for HRC and the realists voted for the man-child?? Really???? Wow, your definition of a realist must be as far removed from reality as the ramblings of the creature you support.

Fourthly, the man-child on course to win a second term? You mean the guy with the historically low poll numbers who in theory has three years left in office??

Look, I know that many of the man-child supporters' grip on reality is tenuous at best but even for you guys this is way out there.

2 hours ago, Becker said:

Man, there's so much drivel here it's hard to know where to start. Firstly you man-child supporters should not get your hopes up just because things quiet down around Christmas. If you can't figure that one out then you're even more......I shall stop there.

Secondly, you urging the abomination in the WH to go after CNN is deplorable. No surprise though.

Thirdly, the idealists voted for HRC and the realists voted for the man-child?? Really???? Wow, your definition of a realist must be as far removed from reality as the ramblings of the creature you support.

Fourthly, the man-child on course to win a second term? You mean the guy with the historically low poll numbers who in theory has three years left in office??

Look, I know that many of the man-child supporters' grip on reality is tenuous at best but even for you guys this is way out there.

Can you imagine if the man child, as you profoundly call him Wins in 2020! There will be such a cry heard round the world, that surely you will leave the Deplorable's alone.

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

Can you imagine if the man child, as you profoundly call him Wins in 2020! There will be such a cry heard round the world, that surely you will leave the Deplorable's alone.

No, that's not possible to imagine. If he's not impeached or 6 feet under by 2020 then he will get absolutely hammered in an election.

He's already the most unpopular president in history and I don't think he'll ever be far from the bottom. That's where he likes to dwell anyway, occationally throwing a bone to his base.

14 minutes ago, Becker said:

No, that's not possible to imagine. If he's not impeached or 6 feet under by 2020 then he will get absolutely hammered in an election.

He's already the most unpopular president in history and I don't think he'll ever be far from the bottom. That's where he likes to dwell anyway, occationally throwing a bone to his base.

Do you honestly believe those same pollsters from 2016 ?lol So many closet Trump deplorable's hiding in fear of being publicly humiliated again,by the likes of ....... 

Edited by riclag

38 minutes ago, riclag said:

So no great agenda or projects to tout regarding a second term, just a big global reaction of dismay at Trump's reelection. Sad. Apropos  though.

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

Do you honestly believe those same pollsters from 2016 ?lol So many closet Trump deplorable's hiding in fear of being publicly humiliated again,by the likes of ....... 

No doubt many people who voted for the man-child were understandably reluctant to admit it. I mean, come on!

Those are the ones who have turned on him now. In addition he has managed to light a fire under the a$$es of many of those who didn't vote.

That's why he now occupies bottom position regarding presidential approval rating at this point in the precidency since polling began. 

But as I said he should be very comfortable on the bottom.

30 minutes ago, Becker said:

No doubt many people who voted for the man-child were understandably reluctant to admit it. I mean, come on!

Those are the ones who have turned on him now. In addition he has managed to light a fire under the a$$es of many of those who didn't vote.

That's why he now occupies bottom position regarding presidential approval rating at this point in the precidency since polling began. 

Nobody has turned on him.lol He still has his base of haters.The only difference is they are on total melt down.

1 hour ago, riclag said:

The only cry would be on of sympathy from those of us with good friends and family in the US that would have to bear the humiliation of such a vote. The only cry from the rest of the world would be 'move on nothing to see here'. The US would have finally established itself as the global pariah it is already becoming and the rest of the world would put the US on their ignore list. China or Russia will move in as the Global Benefactor and the US would be left entirely alone so that they could all Make America Hate Again.

What the USA is now experiencing is the accumulative effect of a society, culture and educational system that believes outside US territory nothing and nobody else matters. That's all fine, I just wish ALL US overseas presence, in particular the Military would return to within US borders and watch how long it takes for the world to realise they don't need the US. All the high tech companies in the US are actually manned by creative geniuses from elsewhere around the world anyway, and many of them are leaving the US as they realise they can now do their work in their own countries. We are at a time in history when we are witnessing the self destruction of a vast empire and if it gathers more momentum the crash will be unstoppable. The US are already around 29th in the world global educational standards tables, if you want to make MAGA, that's where to start.

7 hours ago, Becker said:

Trump is one of those odd people who can believe his own lies.  He's already been shown that repeating big lies daily ("I have nothing to do with Russia") will keep his fan base by his side.  Putin smiles.

7 hours ago, Meljames said:

So no great agenda or projects to tout regarding a second term, just a big global reaction of dismay at Trump's reelection. Sad. Apropos  though.

""I think he's running a criminal enterprise out of the White House and I think that's what Bob Mueller's on the track of, "Why wouldn’t I stay at his hotel blocks from the White House, so I can tell the new president, ‘I love your new hotel!’ Isn’t it rude to come to his city and say, ‘I am staying at your competitor?'" one of the diplomats told the Post."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/trump-running-criminal-enterprise-says-former-dnc-chair/

https://s3.amazonaws.com/storage.citizensforethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/23164833/EMOLUMENTS-COMPLAINT1.pdf

8 hours ago, Becker said:

He's already the most unpopular president in history

2020 is still 3 years away, 3 long years of results that no other recent president could achieve.

He's unpopular now because the democrats have put all their horses in the race to discredit him, but they will run out of horses soon.

1 hour ago, janclaes47 said:

2020 is still 3 years away, 3 long years of results that no other recent president could achieve.

He's unpopular now because the democrats have put all their horses in the race to discredit him, but they will run out of horses soon.

Firstly, he hasn't done jack sh!t except making himself and his friends richer.

Secondly, the horses you talk about are supplied by the man-child himself through his despicable actions and words.

1 hour ago, Opl said:

""I think he's running a criminal enterprise out of the White House and I think that's what Bob Mueller's on the track of, "Why wouldn’t I stay at his hotel blocks from the White House, so I can tell the new president, ‘I love your new hotel!’ Isn’t it rude to come to his city and say, ‘I am staying at your competitor?'" one of the diplomats told the Post."

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/trump-running-criminal-enterprise-says-former-dnc-chair/

https://s3.amazonaws.com/storage.citizensforethics.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/23164833/EMOLUMENTS-COMPLAINT1.pdf

Trump made a promise back in January that foreign govt. profits, not revenues from stays  in his hotel would be accounted for and donated to US Treasury. It shouldn't be expected to happen on a daily basis but an annual basis. Let's see if that happens.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-hotels-first-treasury-donation-2018-236202

6 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

His latest poll numbers were at 32% approval, I doubt 68% of the country are Dems, if they are Dems there won't be any shortage of people to discredit Trump especially since an election is coming up in a few months.

7 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

2020 is still 3 years away, 3 long years of results that no other recent president could achieve.  He's unpopular now because the democrats have put all their horses in the race to discredit him, but they will run out of horses soon.

There's a new group of folks who are going to run against Republicans.  They're called 'Justice Democrats.'  They're distinct from regular Democrats because they don't take corporate contributions.  If you haven't yet heard of them, you will.  Republicans have been hemorrhaging support for a year and there's worse to come.  Virginia, NJ and Alabama were just aperitifs.  Right Wingers brace yourselves. 

7 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

2017 is the year the financial crisis officially ended.   Guess who was president in 2017

Obama came in to office weeks after the financial crisis orchestrated by Bush Jr's people. It took many months, and tens of billions of federal (taxpayer) bail-out money, to get Wall Street back in the roulette game.  I didn't agree with Bush Jr and Obama shoveling tens of billions into the laps of Wall Street day traders and US banks, but it worked somewhat. The effects of all those bail-outs are still being felt.  Is Trump taking credit for the bail-outs?

5 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Trump made a promise back in January that foreign govt. profits, not revenues from stays  in his hotel would be accounted for and donated to US Treasury. It shouldn't be expected to happen on a daily basis but an annual basis. Let's see if that happens. https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-hotels-first-treasury-donation-2018-236202

Will that be promise 3,821 he's broken?  .....or promise 4,282?

43 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

There's a new group of folks who are going to run against Republicans.  They're called 'Justice Democrats.'  They're distinct from regular Democrats because they don't take corporate contributions.  If you haven't yet heard of them, you will.  Republicans have been hemorrhaging support for a year and there's worse to come.  Virginia, NJ and Alabama were just aperitifs.  Right Wingers brace yourselves. 

Actually they're going to run against other Democrats first. Then, if they survive the primary process they'll run against Republicans.

Trump loves to dominate the news' front pages.  He'd rather have positive things associated with his name, but since there's no positive news about Trump, he'll take negative news over no news at all.   He would rather be hated than ignored.

Anyhow, here are some fine Americans who are showing up to challenge both Republicans and Democrats who have been bought by corporate money:

https://now.justicedemocrats.com/candidates

When decent people get into top echelons of federal government, the US can begin the long slow slog to being somewhat respected again, worldwide.  The damage that Trump is doing to the US reputation (which wasn't so great before Trump), is deep.  It will take decades to undo some of the damage Trump is inflicting upon the US.