Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WHO IS FELIX SATER? TRUMP'S RUSSIAN EX-REAL ESTATE PARTNER SET TO HELP IN LAUNDERING PROBE

"The latest revelation came Thursday morning as the  Financial Times reported Russia-born real estate dealmaker Felix Sater, who allegedly has organized crime links, had agreed to assist in an international probe into a Kazakh family’s real estate dealings in the U.S.— including one of Trump’s most famed properties, the Trump SoHo in downtown New York City."

"The report, citing five people privy to the investigation, states Sater will cooperate with a probe into former Kazakh government minister Viktor Khrapunov and his family for spending millions on real estate in the U.S. via front companies."

"Records show that the Khrapunovs purchased three luxury apartments in the Trump SoHo in April 2013 at a grand total price of $3.1 million."

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-russia-felix-sater-real-estate-632690

Who is Felix Sater? Meet the shady Russian investor who may be a centerpiece of the investigation 

Trump now claims he doesn't know this Russian-born money man linked to organized crime. Evidence suggests otherwise

http://www.salon.com/2017/06/23/who-is-felix-sater-meet-the-shady-russian-investor-who-may-be-a-centerpiece-of-the-investigation/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Sater

1.jpg

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I appreciate you re-posting the video, thus giving it more exposure, 
given your subsequent grand example of being massively uninformed, (undoubtedly willfully), I must bid you adieu.

Troll on if you must.
Attempt to derail the thread as you have shown in the very recent past, if you must.
While regurgitating gibberish directly from the fool who is being investigated. 
Which is patently laughable.

Meanwhile, in the real world, the wheels of justice are turning. :thumbsup:
And endless parroting of the inept one is meaningless.

Standby for your extra helping of Crow Pie.
Along with your Double Double Fat Cheeseburger, with all the trimmins' and a side of fries.
Adieu.

00.png.5f2fb9dc588c3672c50f41681a0d42b8.png

That's pretty funny. Childish, but funny.

Colorado GOP rep declares: ‘The Republican Party is dead’

"A Republican congressman from Colorado on Monday declared that the Republican Party is “dead,” arguing it “no longer has a vision for a better America.”

"In an op-ed for The Denver Post, Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) said the party that once had “the blood of the people” coursing “through its veins” is not pursing conservative policies."

“After eight years of assuring that unified Republican government would allow for conservative policy, our Republican Congress has accomplished little, except for passing a spending bill that shackles the aspirations of future generations with crippling debt,” Buck wrote."

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/344713-colorado-gop-rep-declares-the-republican-party-is-dead

Flake: Republicans in denial about Trump

"Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) on Monday said the Republican Party is in denial about President Trump’s first few months in office, calling for members of the GOP to speak out against some of the leader's rhetoric and policies."

“First, we shouldn’t hesitate to speak out if the president ‘plays to the base’ in ways that damage the Republican Party’s ability to grow and speak to a larger audience,” Flake wrote in an op-ed for Politico Magazine that quickly gained attention online."

“Second, Republicans need to take the long view when it comes to issues like free trade: Populist and protectionist policies might play well in the short term, put they handicap the country in the long term.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/344703-flake-republicans-in-denial-about-trump

The Great Unifier.

7 minutes ago, iReason said:

First, we shouldn’t hesitate to speak out if the president ‘plays to the base’ in ways that damage the Republican Party’s ability to grow and speak to a larger audience,”

In other words, "go back to the dog whistle politics that got us elected without making us look like the monsters we are"

In a way, we have to be thankful to Trump for inadvertently exposing the Republucans for the lying, manipulative hypocrites that they are and for exposing their base as the racially anxious xenophobic deplorable that they are.

T

4 minutes ago, dutchisaan said:

Why don't you sign up for the next flight to mars? It has to be close by the planet you are from!

Planet, I think you are in Planet Isaan, and know NOT what the score is: Issan 1, dutchisaan 0 , zip, zilth nada, Goose egg. Enjoy the day, don't take anything over 10"s.

Yes, I am from Planet Real World, bet yah a 100 clams you aren't.

31 minutes ago, blackson said:

No impeachment, definitely NO resignation.

Re-election in 2020: absolutely!

Naa, he will be forced to resign in disgrace.

And his ill-gotten empire will be in shambles.

While several of his "best people" will face prison time.

Because:

The White House is under criminal investigation for obstruction of justice, collusion, fraud, racketeering, money laundering and espionage.

By:

The House Intelligence Committee

The Senate Intelligence Committee

The Senate Judiciary Committee

The House Oversight Committee

And Special Counsel Mueller.

And:

The occupier of the White House' son, along with a Senior White House adviser to his father and a Russian connected Trump campaign director,

had a clandestine meeting with agents from a hostile foreign adversary.

Russia.

Read much?

:coffee1:

America will be great once again when the rats who are currently infesting the White House are eradicated . :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, blackson said:

Planet, I think you are in Planet Isaan, and know NOT what the score is: Issan 1, dutchisaan 0 , zip, zilth nada, Goose egg. Enjoy the day, don't take anything over 10"s.

Yes, I am from Planet Real World, bet yah a 100 clams you aren't.

Woh, you are good, finding out where I live!! Yes in Isaan and you know what, it's not a planet, it is a big part of Thailand. And please explain to me the scorecard?

Just one tip if you post on this form, be sober!!!

52 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Why would you support a president who lies?  Seriously.

There is more in a few days from Trump than most Presidents in 2 terms.

Just in !

Trump Worked With Fox News on DNC Staffer Story, Suit Claims

President Donald Trump collaborated with Fox News to concoct a story claiming a Democratic National Committee staffer was killed in retaliation for furnishing information damaging to Hillary Clinton to Wikileaks, according to a lawsuit by a private investigator for the slain man’s family.

Rod Wheeler -- the investigator, a former Washington police detective, and an occasional Fox News contributor -- claims in his lawsuit that the president read the Fox story before it was published and suggested the insertion of quotes falsely attributed to Wheeler supporting the story’s premise. Trump wanted the story published to divert attention from the widening investigation into his campaign’s ties to Russia, Wheeler claims.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-01/trump-worked-with-fox-news-in-dnc-staffer-story-suit-claims

6 minutes ago, brling said:

Why not. Look at the support for Obama.

Here they come agaaaain...

Whataboutism is a propaganda technique formerly used by the Soviet Union in its dealings with the Western world,

and subsequently used as a form of propaganda in post-Soviet Russia.

When criticisms were leveled at the Soviet Union, the Soviet response would be "What about..." followed by an event in the Western world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

:coffee1:

36 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

There is more in a few days from Trump than most Presidents in 2 terms.

Just in !

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-01/trump-worked-with-fox-news-in-dnc-staffer-story-suit-claims

From your link:

"Rod Wheeler -- the investigator, a former Washington police detective, and an occasional Fox News contributor -- claims in his lawsuit that the president read the Fox story before it was published and suggested the insertion of quotes falsely attributed to Wheeler supporting the story’s premise."

"Trump wanted the story published to divert attention from the widening investigation into his campaign’s ties to Russia, Wheeler claims."

"The complaint’s first paragraph includes screen shot of a May 14 text message to Wheeler from another Fox News contributor that reads:

“Not to add any more pressure but the president just read the article, He wants the article out immediately."

Interesting...:whistling:

Edited by iReason

Trump Worked With Fox News on DNC Staffer Story, Suit Claims

"The lawsuit, filed in Manhattan federal court on Tuesday, alleges that Fox News defamed Wheeler by attributing false comments to him."

“Fox News was working with the Trump administration to disseminate fake news in order to distract the public from Russia’s alleged attempts to influence our Country’s presidential election,” Douglas Wigdor, a lawyer for Wheeler, said in a statement announcing the lawsuit."

Fake News you say?

Fake News to distract the public from the Russia investigations?

Be still my beating heart.

Isn't that special.

Given the fact that Hannity relentlessly peddled this LIE about Seth Rich, and ended up apologizing for it on-air,

I wonder who the "other Fox News contributor" might be?

6 minutes ago, iReason said:

Given the fact that Hannity relentlessly peddled this LIE about Seth Rich, and ended up apologizing for it on-air,

I wonder who the "other Fox News contributor" might be?

Mueller will know soon enough.

The problem i find is that Mueller may find so many things that could utterly destroy the Republican party, of which he has been a life long member, I just hope his loyalty is country before party. I think it is, maybe, could be, hopefully...........

15 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Mueller will know soon enough.

The problem i find is that Mueller may find so many things that could utterly destroy the Republican party, of which he has been a life long member, I just hope his loyalty is country before party. I think it is, maybe, could be, hopefully...........

I'll have to believe he is above all that nonsense and stay faithful to his oath;

5 U.S. Code § 3331 - Oath of office

"An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.

So help me God."

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/3331

"except the President" :laugh:

Interesting...

Edited by iReason

On 5/21/2017 at 7:52 AM, Srikcir said:

I voted yes for less obvious reasons.

Many are forgetting that the Special Counsel's role is two-fold. He is looking at both potential articles of impeachment in connection with the collusion with Russia on campaign interference and criminal violations in connection with anything and everything. The two are not necessarily interdependent. Remember that the impeachment is a political process conducted by Congress while criminal violations is a judicial process conducted by the courts.

The most likely to date on the latter is possible Obstruction of Justice and Witness Tampering - irrespective of any guilt or innocence with regard to collusion with the Russians that is ultimately for the House of Representatives to decide for impeachment . If Trump is prosecuted for a criminal violation in a federal district court  he will likely plea bargain and resign in exchange for charges being waived. There may be other possible crimes that might precede the alleged Russian collusion events such as money laundering for the Russians in Trump real estate, unreported income related to Russian transactions, unreported wealth in foreign financial institutions, etc. If Counsel requests Trump's & Kushner's (a possible "person of interest" by the FBI) tax returns, financial crimes might be a target.

all of what you state for reasons of impeachment, there exists NO evidence. It's all a witch hunt for which even a learned hombre such as yourself should realize.