Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, ballpoint said:

You've really got to wonder why someone with his shady background would want to be president?  He must have surely known that his past would be gone over with a fine toothed comb and, to mix metaphors, it doesn't take too much rummaging in the closet to find the skeletons.  In fact, the closet appears to be overflowing with them to such an extent that the surplus are lounging about the White House, helping themselves to the drinks cabinet, making phone calls to Moscow, and topping up the swamp that is gradually taking over the South Lawn.  Is it stupidity?  Arrogance? A lust for power that over-rides self preservation?  Or a mix of all three?

He is stupid and also he got away with a lot in his life I think thats why.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s all Trump’s lawyers have?

"The Wall Street Journal reported this week on two memos President Trump’s lawyers prepared for special counsel Robert S. Mueller III:"

"One memo submitted to Mr. Mueller by the president’s legal team in June laid out the case that Mr. Trump has the inherent authority under the constitution to hire and fire as he sees fit and therefore didn’t obstruct justice when he fired Mr. Comey as director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in May these people said."

"Another memo submitted the same month outlined why Mr. Comey would make an unsuitable witness, calling him prone to exaggeration, unreliable in congressional testimony and the source of leaks to the news media, these people said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/09/01/thats-all-trumps-lawyers-have/?utm_term=.865a88ced131

That's it? That's all ya got? :laugh:

This may go quicker than expected...

3 minutes ago, iReason said:

That’s all Trump’s lawyers have?

"The Wall Street Journal reported this week on two memos President Trump’s lawyers prepared for special counsel Robert S. Mueller III:"

"One memo submitted to Mr. Mueller by the president’s legal team in June laid out the case that Mr. Trump has the inherent authority under the constitution to hire and fire as he sees fit and therefore didn’t obstruct justice when he fired Mr. Comey as director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in May these people said."

"Another memo submitted the same month outlined why Mr. Comey would make an unsuitable witness, calling him prone to exaggeration, unreliable in congressional testimony and the source of leaks to the news media, these people said."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/09/01/thats-all-trumps-lawyers-have/?utm_term=.865a88ced131

That's it? That's all ya got? :laugh:

This may go quicker than expected...

Also, Comey sometimes forgets to wash his hands after going to the bathroom—totally a friable offense

No evidence to support Donald Trump's claim Trump Tower was wire-tapped, Justice Department finds

"The US Justice Department has found no evidence to support the unsubstantiated claim made by President Donald Trump that his predecessor, Barack Obama, had ordered a wire-tap of Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential campaign."

"There has never been any evidence to support Mr Trump's assertion on Twitter that "Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory", despite continued insistence from some conservative websites and commentators."

"The FBI and the Justice Department's National Security Division "confirm that they have no records related to wire-taps as described" by tweets from Mr Trump posted on March 4, the department said in a court filing in Washington."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-03/no-evidence-of-wire-tapping-at-trump-tower-justice-department/8867426

Fancy that.

Now, on to the 3 Million illegal voters charade...

6 minutes ago, iReason said:

No evidence to support Donald Trump's claim Trump Tower was wire-tapped, Justice Department finds

"The US Justice Department has found no evidence to support the unsubstantiated claim made by President Donald Trump that his predecessor, Barack Obama, had ordered a wire-tap of Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential campaign."

"There has never been any evidence to support Mr Trump's assertion on Twitter that "Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower just before the victory", despite continued insistence from some conservative websites and commentators."

"The FBI and the Justice Department's National Security Division "confirm that they have no records related to wire-taps as described" by tweets from Mr Trump posted on March 4, the department said in a court filing in Washington."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-03/no-evidence-of-wire-tapping-at-trump-tower-justice-department/8867426

Fancy that.

Now, on to the 3 Million illegal voters charade...

Trouble is truth actually figures little to the Trump base.

Colbert got it right with his concept of 'thruthiness' 

What you 'feel' is the truth seems to outweigh the real facts.

So here we are!

Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Trump probe likely to reach Malta

"As the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) delves deeper in its investigation of US President Donald Trump's ties to Russia, it is becoming increasingly likely that the investigation will eventually reach Malta thanks to a web of over a dozen Georgian offshore companies set up in Malta."

"The US Department of Justice has tasked former FBI chief Robert Mueller to investigate "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump," as well as "any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation".

"In the midst of this investigation, several companies registered in Malta, linked with a Georgian based company called the Silk Road Group could provide some insight into Trump's connections with Russia."

http://www.independent.com.mt/articles/2017-09-03/local-news/Federal-Bureau-of-Investigation-s-Trump-probe-likely-to-reach-Malta-6736178572

27 minutes ago, Meljames said:

A bit obsessive with your posting on this site's Trump threads. Maybe you should go outside or something.  Hobbies, sports, drink a beer; things like that.

Only as obsessive as you reading all the posts to such an extent that you think one member is obsessive. While you are outside, drinking a beer with your iPad at the pub, maybe you should talk to people, put the iPad down, log out of TV and do some of that sport and hobbies instead of googling about them. Things like that.

Or hey try this novel idea, if its non of your business and nothing to do with you then don't make comment on how others decide to spend their precious spare time. It belongs to them, not you.

Edited by Andaman Al

Trump's shrinking West Wing

"After a summer of departures by senior officials, none have been replaced, with current staff taking on double roles while other jobs are eliminated altogether."

"Interviews with six White House staffers and people close to the president attribute Trump’s shrinking West Wing to three factors: chief of staff John Kelly’s careful review process, which has led to the paring down of an organization that many inside complained was top-heavy; the chilling factor of five open-ended Russia investigations hanging over the White House, making it hard to attract new talent; and the president’s own dark mood this summer, which has left him increasingly isolated and in the mood to hunker down, not hire up."

"That’s left Trump in a bind amid recent public criticisms from people like Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and economic adviser Gary Cohn, who both publicly distanced themselves from Trump’s comments in the wake of the violent white nationalist protests in Charlottesville, Virginia."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/30/trump-shrinking-white-house-242159

"hard to attract new talent"

To the Trumptanic? One would be a fool...

2 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Only as obsessive as you reading all the posts to such an extent that you think one member is obsessive. While you are outside, drinking a beer with your iPad at the pub, maybe you should talk to people, put the iPad down, log out of TV and do some of that sport and hobbies instead of googling about them. Things like that.

Or hey try this novel idea, if its non of your business and nothing to do with you then don't make comment on how others decide to spend their precious spare time. It belongs to them, not you.

Touched a nerve. Seems you fellows live on this website. Serious question, what else do you do? Do you exercise, have outside interests, have any relationships with real people? I've been on the computer for 2 days now sick and unable to leave the house. I'm going stir crazy. I'm guessing you're either housebound by handicaps or illnesses or you have some kind of agoraphobic problems that keeps you inside all day.

Good luck with it anyway. I'll check in again in a few weeks when I'm off work again. No doubt you'll still be going round and round about Mr Trump and all his mishaps.  Here's a thought; if you really have such strong feelings about the need for a change, try getting involved in it on some level in real life and be a part of what you want to see happen. Being an internet swordsmen really isn't a good use of ones time. It's an entertaining time-killer at best.Terrible life-style choice though. 

Cheers.

Now THIS is Presidential - Modern Presidential !!

How much the USA and the world are missing a world leader with the dignity and humility of a man like this! Read and weep, no doubt Trump will leave any letter to someone that "beats him" written in crayon.

Read the Inauguration Day letter Obama left for Trump

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/03/politics/obama-trump-letter-inauguration-day/index.html

Dear Mr. President - 
Congratulations on a remarkable run. Millions have placed their hopes in you, and all of us, regardless of party, should hope for expanded prosperity and security during your tenure.
This is a unique office, without a clear blueprint for success, so I don't know that any advice from me will be particularly helpful. Still, let me offer a few reflections from the past 8 years.
First, we've both been blessed, in different ways, with great good fortune. Not everyone is so lucky. It's up to us to do everything we can (to) build more ladders of success for every child and family that's willing to work hard.
Second, American leadership in this world really is indispensable. It's up to us, through action and example, to sustain the international order that's expanded steadily since the end of the Cold War, and upon which our own wealth and safety depend.
Third, we are just temporary occupants of this office. That makes us guardians of those democratic institutions and traditions -- like rule of law, separation of powers, equal protection and civil liberties -- that our forebears fought and bled for. Regardless of the push and pull of daily politics, it's up to us to leave those instruments of our democracy at least as strong as we found them.
And finally, take time, in the rush of events and responsibilities, for friends and family. They'll get you through the inevitable rough patches.
Michelle and I wish you and Melania the very best as you embark on this great adventure, and know that we stand ready to help in any ways which we can.
Good luck and Godspeed,
BO

Trump probably didn't even read it and used it as toilet paper.

Impeach 45, get him on the perp walk. Never has there been a man that so much....did NOT deserve to be in the White House.

19 minutes ago, Meljames said:

I'll check in again in a few weeks when I'm off work again.

Being an internet swordsmen really isn't a good use of ones time.

See ya.

"Being an internet swordsmen really isn't a good use of ones time."

Oh well, you tried anyway...

:coffee1:

32 minutes ago, Meljames said:

Touched a nerve. Seems you fellows live on this website. Serious question, what else do you do? Do you exercise, have outside interests, have any relationships with real people? I've been on the computer for 2 days now sick and unable to leave the house. I'm going stir crazy. I'm guessing you're either housebound by handicaps or illnesses or you have some kind of agoraphobic problems that keeps you inside all day.

Good luck with it anyway. I'll check in again in a few weeks when I'm off work again. No doubt you'll still be going round and round about Mr Trump and all his mishaps.  Here's a thought; if you really have such strong feelings about the need for a change, try getting involved in it on some level in real life and be a part of what you want to see happen. Being an internet swordsmen really isn't a good use of ones time. It's an entertaining time-killer at best.Terrible life-style choice though. 

Cheers.

I travel the world, climb mountains and trek through huge expanses of forest in Siberia and i'm just back from Bhutan. I spent a career serving my country in a job that I would happily have received no salary to do and now I am lucky enough after a moment of Karma in business to rake in 650K USD a month and use it to do whatever I wish. I have built schools, I have built a clinic full of dialysis machines for free treatment for the poor. And no, life is not all about money but on the journey you take to get there.  So you go to back to work after your sickie episode and we look forward to having you back next time you are sick. In the meantime enjoy your down time, and I will continue to enjoy communicating with my friends from wherever I am in the world when I sit down and enjoy a glass of wine whenever I like.

I do not answer to any one nor do I need poor quality advice from someone like you on how to lead the fulfilling life I already have. I would not be so presumptuous to tell others how to lead their own lives and I suggest you are far from qualified to do so either. And it is ALWAYS a mistake on an international forum to consider that others are somehow leading an inferior life to you. There are people on this forum who have achieved things that would leave you well in the shade. So how about you just concentrate on making your own little life a success and making your own little lifestyle choices and leave others to make their own choices and decisions.

Edited by Andaman Al

29 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Tried and failed!!!!

Impeach 45!!!!!

Sorry Mogabdave, unless we can impeach both 45 and  Pence 

than a politically incapable Trump id preferable to a idealog Pence

Impede Trump for the rest of his term. 

1 hour ago, Meljames said:

Cheers.

"Go outside, get involved, meet people"

You are a veritable fountain of banal wisdom. Should I also refrain from reinventing the wheel, live each moment as it were my last, follow my passion, work smarter not harder, and if life gives me lemons, make lemon juice?

I could make more fun of you, but, as you'd no doubt counsel, life's too short.

1 hour ago, Andaman Al said:

I travel the world, climb mountains and trek through huge expanses of forest in Siberia and i'm just back from Bhutan. I spent a career serving my country in a job that I would happily have received no salary to do and now I am lucky enough after a moment of Karma in business to rake in 650K USD a month and use it to do whatever I wish. I have built schools, I have built a clinic full of dialysis machines for free treatment for the poor. And no, life is not all about money but on the journey you take to get there.  So you go to back to work after your sickie episode and we look forward to having you back next time you are sick. In the meantime enjoy your down time, and I will continue to enjoy communicating with my friends from wherever I am in the world when I sit down and enjoy a glass of wine whenever I like.

Let's stop and think right here. 

Most of us, the normal people would kill their kids to live the life you have been able to live. 

It's very easy to to say money and power doesn't matter, when you are one, who has always had everything, you have always wanted for. 

The folks who are trying to cope by, with their medicore salaries, with their dependencies of their societies, would really think differently. 

Give me USD10M and I'll make sure that the people I care about are taken care of.. and I will be having a good life. 

Just now, oilinki said:

Let's stop and think right here. 

Most of us, the normal people would kill their kids to live the life you have been able to live. 

It's very easy to to say money and power doesn't matter, when you are one, who has always had everything, you have always wanted for. 

The folks who are trying to cope by, with their medicore salaries, with their dependencies of their societies, would really think differently. 

Give me USD10M and I'll make sure that the people I care about are taken care of.. and I will be having a good life. 

No idea why you are commenting. My reply is to the guy who is telling us all that we have sad lives because we comment on here on TV. He is telling iReasons and myself that we have no life, need to get out, find friends etc. Well as has been pointed out to him, he is well mistaken.

2 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

No idea why you are commenting. My reply is to the guy who is telling us all that we have sad lives because we comment on here on TV. He is telling iReasons and myself that we have no life, need to get out, find friends etc. Well as has been pointed out to him, he is well mistaken.

I'm commenting when I see false realities presented.

It works in both ways. I don't get short time friends, but I do gain life long friends. 

Trump Sends Out Message Telling All Americans To Be Religious, Gets Instant Backlash

President Trump sent out a late Saturday night tweet reminding Americans that Sunday is going to be National Prayer Day, a presidential proclamation he ordered after meeting with Christian leaders in the Oval Office.

Trump seems to have skipped over the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution talking about the separation of church and state where it specifically states: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

http://news.groopspeak.com/trump-sends-out-message-telling-all-americans-to-be-religious-gets-instant-backlash/

24 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Trump Sends Out Message Telling All Americans To Be Religious, Gets Instant Backlash

President Trump sent out a late Saturday night tweet reminding Americans that Sunday is going to be National Prayer Day, a presidential proclamation he ordered after meeting with Christian leaders in the Oval Office.

Trump seems to have skipped over the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution talking about the separation of church and state where it specifically states: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

http://news.groopspeak.com/trump-sends-out-message-telling-all-americans-to-be-religious-gets-instant-backlash/

Pandering to the base.

In this case, the delusionals who believe in an invisable man in the sky.

3 hours ago, Meljames said:

Cheers.

Seems you fellows live on this website.

Pot, kettle, black.

1 hour ago, Skywalker69 said:

This shows how sick in the head he is. He could have said nothing but he just had to pander to his base. Since when has Donald J Trump EVER been religious? Apart from the religion of the Greenback God and the God of the Golden Toilet Seat.

4 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

This shows how sick in the head he is. He could have said nothing but he just had to pander to his base. Since when has Donald J Trump EVER been religious? Apart from the religion of the Greenback God and the God of the Golden Toilet Seat.

Remember? " Two Corinthians" bla...bla...bla.

22 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

Money laundering from Russian criminals comes to mind. Remember that in the 90's after all of Trump's disastrous bankruptcies he was massively in debt. The banks considered him toxic. So where did the money come from that revived his fortune?

Well, you tell me? I never made that accusation.

48 minutes ago, Global Guy said:

Well, you tell me? I never made that accusation.

No, but you did ask this:

"What crimes were committed? Simple question based on your accusation. But you cannot cite any crimes you are accusing him of? If there are so many, it should be easy cite a few. How can you say someone committed a crime but you don't know what crime they committed? These vague "where there's smoke...." statements are MSM propaganda fluff."

3 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

No, but you did ask this:

"What crimes were committed? Simple question based on your accusation. But you cannot cite any crimes you are accusing him of? If there are so many, it should be easy cite a few. How can you say someone committed a crime but you don't know what crime they committed? These vague "where there's smoke...." statements are MSM propaganda fluff."

Yes, I did ask, how astute of you to notice.

Someone made a vague accusation and I simply asked them to give something substantive to support it. Pretty straight forward. Mind you, I don't support Trump, am not a member of any political party, and have no dog in the fight (or confirmation bias). We keep hearing the same garbage over and over. Trump is a criminal. Okay, tell us what crime? The responses are more vague generalizations. "Well, you know, crime stuff."  Okay, what kind of crime stuff. "Well, where there's smoke, there's fire." I didn't know the presence of smoke was a crime.

It's the same way with the Russia thing. They "meddled" in the election. Okay, how did they meddle? The US govt already said they didn't hack the election system. So, what did they do? "You know, meddle, they meddled." Ad nauseum. 

It's like people form their thoughts from the 100% bought and paid for media in the U.S. and just repeat their sound bites. The US invades sovereign nations, kills their leaders and 100s of 1000s of innocent civilians, and installs their own puppet govts. (and boasts about it) and you don't call that "meddling."

Here's another tidbit for you....I'm a former govt. employee who lived behind that curtain for years. I gave up a lucrative career because it became too sickening to come to work everyday and be a part of that. I couldn't fight it (I tried) so I left.