Notre Dame graduates walk out on Pence as he touts free speech

webfact

Uni students are full of fire and brimstone. They are young, they have been "taught" by teachers that never had a career (job) except for the one they are in.

(Most teachers have no grip on the reality of a young person entering the workforce)

To not listen to someone of an opposing view is ignorance. There are two sides to every story.

True education has lost meaning mostly, young inexperienced kids are given a "path" to follow by "non" working, totally workforce inexperienced "teachers" 

Not a Trump or Pence supporter, but to walk out before he has even uttered a word is ignorance. Welcome to "New Education"

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Uni students are full of fire and brimstone. They are young, they have been "taught" by teachers that never had a career (job) except for the one they are in.

(Most teachers have no grip on the reality of a young person entering the workforce)

To not listen to someone of an opposing view is ignorance. There are two sides to every story.

True education has lost meaning mostly, young inexperienced kids are given a "path" to follow by "non" working, totally workforce inexperienced "teachers" 

Not a Trump or Pence supporter, but to walk out before he has even uttered a word is ignorance. Welcome to "New Education"

You don't get it.

The protest was about Pence's positions of gay civil rights and immigration.

That is already known.

The speech was not a speech about that.

It was a commencement speech.

This protest was to express opposition to Pence's positions on gay civil rights and immigration.

Just now, Jingthing said:

You don't get it.

The protest was about Pence's positions of gay civil rights and immigration.

That is already known.

The speech was not a speech about that.

It was a commencement speech.

This protest was to express opposition to Pence's positions on gay civil rights and immigration.

No, They walked out before he began to speak.

Who cares about Pences opinions on gays and immigration. He was about to give a talk on different subjects.

For me, I don't worry about gays. I choose not that form of sexuality and what happens between two consenting adults is not up to me or my concern.

I do not promote hetro, I fail to see why there is a concerted effort to promote homo. Each to his or her own without pressure.

As for so called migration by those economic invaders who choose another country for monetary gain, rather than advancing their own country in their own home land. Well if you dump on your own country, how can a new country not think that you will dump on them. Patriotism is the love of your own country and many Euro countries have spent thousands of years to create a culture, a law system, a welfare system for their own.

It should not be taken for granted despite Merkel welcoming people that will never appreciate what is EU. Rather the invaders will seek to change the EU. 

On 5/22/2017 at 11:47 PM, goldenbrwn1 said:

Google utube (it's a new intranet site where you can upload videos and stuff) use key words in the search bar containing words like student , protest, riot, trump supporters, campus riots. You be good to go then grandad.

I asked you perfectly politely for a link to the videos you mentioned. I was in no need of a google tutorial. I wanted to know where you were looking/what site. As for your little dig at the end, wrong, I am not a grandad, I am a successful hard working businessman with a young family. How do people like you even start to form meaningful friendly relationships when at the core of your heart you are both mean and spiteful. As for even calling someone a Grandad, in a way that was meant to be demeaning, it is rather ludicrous isn't it, when in the not too distant future you will yourself be old and wrinkly. probably very lonely and isolated also. Good luck.

49 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

I asked you perfectly politely for a link to the videos you mentioned. I was in no need of a google tutorial. I wanted to know where you were looking/what site. As for your little dig at the end, wrong, I am not a grandad, I am a successful hard working businessman with a young family. How do people like you even start to form meaningful friendly relationships when at the core of your heart you are both mean and spiteful. As for even calling someone a Grandad, in a way that was meant to be demeaning, it is rather ludicrous isn't it, when in the not too distant future you will yourself be old and wrinkly. probably very lonely and isolated also. Good luck.

My apologies. I assumed (wrongly) that you were just calling me out on the said utube videos. If you would still like me to provide you with links, let me know. But as I very rudely pointed out in my last post on this subject, just use key words in the search bar, there are hundreds of examples. 

Edited by goldenbrwn1