Jealous Ex Boyfriend kills Karaoke worker in Pattaya

webfact

Jealous Ex Boyfriend kills Karaoke worker

By Online Admin -

karaoke-dead.jpg?resize=696,464

PATTAYA: -- During the night of May 23rd, a fight in a karaoke bar on Third road broke out in which a member of staff was bottled, and later died in hospital.

At approximately 3:30pm on May 24th, the suspect turned up at the local police station and turned himself in after hearing about the death.

Police questioned the suspect, who told them that he has previous broken up with his girlfriend before going out for a few drinks to clear his head. He made his way into a karaoke bar on third road only to find that his ex girlfriend was also there.

She was sat with a karaoke worker and seemed to be enjoying herself with her new company, the suspect told police. At first he said he was ok, but after a few more drinks, he realised that the pair were getting a little closer, and so, decided to step in.

He told the karaoke worker that he had only broken up with his girlfriend a few hours ago and that he should back off making any more advances.

At that point an argument broke out and the jealous ex boyfriend ended up smashing a bottle over the head of the staff member, before fleeing the scene.

The victim was rushed to hospital, but unfortunately died a short time after arriving due to the injuries suffered by the blow.

Police were already searching for the suspect, but after hearing the news, he felt guilty and though it was best to turn himself in.

He is now awaiting his day in court where he will be charged accordingly.

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-05-25

funny how he ended up at  the same bar as his ex, when there are thousands of watering holes on Pattaya, stalking would be the operative word, wonder what sentence he will get, (100 lines maybe)  no don't answer that one. thai law is an ass.

Prisons are full of people that didn't think of the consequences of their actions. He will have many years to live in regret while kicking himself....."if I had only walked away"  

On the other hand, I suppose he can get a new girlfriend ...or be one in prison. 

"...he has previous broken up with his girlfriend before going out for a few drinks to clear his head."

What is to clear in a head that is already empty or a vacuum?

A girl has to earn a living, don't you know....

3 hours ago, darksidedog said:

The smart move when he saw his EX would have been to go have a drink somewhere else. Plenty of other girls in Pattaya, but this fella clearly isn't too gifted in the grey matter department.

But Thais are not known to think smart when face is involved.

2 hours ago, mercman24 said:

funny how he ended up at  the same bar as his ex, when there are thousands of watering holes on Pattaya, stalking would be the operative word, wonder what sentence he will get, (100 lines maybe)  no don't answer that one. thai law is an ass.

By turning his self in he will get a reduced sentence (maybe probation after saying that he is sorry to the parents of the dead staff member) and a small fine.

At least he turned himself in. Most don't. So he at least must have some conscience. Unfortunately, that doesn't balance out his being a total idiot who can't control himself.

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Bottles over the head dont usually result in death

May have cut a neck artery ?

If I hit you hard enough with a bottle on the head you can die,not every time but you can die.

Edited by sanukjim

1 minute ago, sanukjim said:

If I hit you hard enough with a bottle on the head you can die,not every time but you can die.

Die from what though ?

Blood loss ?

I would have thought that the bottle would break first before the skull

3 hours ago, mercman24 said:

I don't get it.  So ex girlfriend left boyfriend for female karaoke worker and is lesbian? Or ex is a man and bi?

9 minutes ago, vivasamui said:

I don't get it.  So ex girlfriend left boyfriend for female karaoke worker and is lesbian? Or ex is a man and bi?

"He told the karaoke worker that he had only broken up with his girlfriend a few hours ago and that he should back off making any more advances"

Male , Female , Male

12 minutes ago, vivasamui said:

The Karaoke worker appears to be a male. 

He told the karaoke worker that he had only broken up with his girlfriend a few hours ago and that he should back off making any more advances.

POST 14 , yes i am well aware of how the thai law system works, those that post ,, years in jail,,, not likely, still remember  the guy who raped and killed a girl, he was walking the streets shortly after

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

"He told the karaoke worker that he had only broken up with his girlfriend a few hours ago and that he should back off making any more advance

The victim was only doing his job, not making advances but trying to make a tip. It was a Karaoke Bar where pretty boys keep lonely girls company. The murderer should get some real time in prison but probably won't. I feel sorry for the bar workers friends, relatives, and loved ones.