Police chief says he knows who bombed hospital – but he’s not telling

webfact

Police chief says he knows who bombed hospital – but he’s not telling

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

S__95715339-696x463.jpg

Police commissioner Chakthip Chaijinda speaks to reporters Monday.

BANGKOK — Just a week after an army-owned hospital was bombed in an attack that injured dozens, police commissioner Chakthip Chaijinda teased that he knows who carried out the brazen attack.

Although not a single arrest warrant has been issued and no composite sketches ever released, the police chief said investigators have somehow identified the person responsible for the May 22 blast at Phramongkutklao Hospital.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2017/05/29/police-chief-says-knows-bombed-hospital-hes-not-telling/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-05-29

Identity of hospital bomber known

2905004.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The commissioner of the Royal Thai Police says the police have now known the identity of the person who bombed the Phramongkutklao Hospital and indicates it was a work of a well-organised group of people.

The commissioner Pol Gen Chaktip Chaijinda said investigation by the military and the police still pointed to earlier finding that the hospital bombing was well-organised and might engage retired generals.

He said he wouldn’t give importance to Ko Tee as he was known to be a bad guy.

He said his deputy Pol Gen Srivara Rangsiphramanakul is in charge of investigation and is questioning hospital staff.

He said a 200-men strong investigation team has been formed to look into the three bombings, first at the old Government Lottery Bureau office, the second at the National Theatre, and at the Phramongkutklao Hospital as they had links.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/identity-hospital-bomber-known/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-05-29

:cheesy::cheesy: Now joking aside if he does know isn't his duty as a police officer to tell. Or am I just talking plain sense. So 200 strong people on the case and this policemen knows. I hope the local fortune teller didn't let it slip.

It is funny yet disturbing how the law works here.

<deleted>! Same old tired lines come out again and again;

"I know who did it, but I'm not saying"

"His first name begins with 's'"

"I said it wasn't a bomb to trick the bombers into bombing again at a hospital" (Okay, I paraphrased but that's basically what happened)

Most people are such narcissistic idiots that if they're never told then they'll never know. And they come out with rubbish like this. 

These guys never lets me down.

I know that without fail, I can open Thai Visa and read some of the dumbest <deleted> that has ever come out of another person's mouth.

21 hours ago, rkidlad said:

<deleted>! Same old tired lines come out again and again;

"I know who did it, but I'm not saying"

"His first name begins with 's'"

"I said it wasn't a bomb to trick the bombers into bombing again at a hospital" (Okay, I paraphrased but that's basically what happened)

Most people are such narcissistic idiots that if they're never told then they'll never know. And they come out with rubbish like this. 

You are right our kid lad.   I heard he said " Some guy " but I think he actually said Somchai.