Sword fight: Thai wife chops off husband’s penis

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:28 PM, robblok said:

Only if you have a crazy wife and are cheating (or she thinks your cheating)

Hi-so or Low-so Thai women are all crazy when in a fight, all of them.

First thing they do is grabbing a knife and try cutting you up.

Their brain get shorted out and they do not think or care about the consequences.

Come to think of it, not only Thailand but all of the Far East.

On 29/05/2017 at 10:34 PM, robblok said:

I am quite sure of myself, you get plenty of signs before that you got an unstable wife. If you can't see something like this coming then something is wrong with you. These kinds of ladies are often those with hot tempers and a jealous streak. This is something you can see coming. We all know the type many arguments beforehand.. things flying through the room ect. This does not happen out of the blue. 

I think he won't see 'something ' coming for a while. 

52 minutes ago, bandito said:

Hi-so or Low-so Thai women are all crazy when in a fight, all of them.

First thing they do is grabbing a knife and try cutting you up.

Their brain get shorted out and they do not think or care about the consequences.

Come to think of it, not only Thailand but all of the Far East.

once i got caught in an embarassing situation between 2 thai women.  entirely my fault, and it was stupid.  the one who prevailed told me i was forgiven,  but if anything remotely like that happened again, :  "I will kill Mr. Happy, and you, too!"

On 5/29/2017 at 7:59 PM, stanleycoin said:

Put her in jail for 50 years,   with no pardon  and no parole  :jap:

quite right too mate, these women here seem to think its clever to carry out such a horrendous act on a man, how would a women like it if a man started to hack away at a woman privates part of her pleasure. lock her up throw away the key make an example of her, then see if any other women choose to make the same choice as this piece of garbage. 

14 hours ago, balo said:

Mental issues again , like life has no meaning just because someone is cheating on you. People should learn to accept life and live it to the fullest until death the natural way.

it isn't a mental issue!it is a thai thing. loss of face, this type of thing has happend many times before. I remember once many years ago in Ubon where a wife cut her husband's pecker off and threw it to the ducks in the yard. he got the duck, took it to the hospital and the doctors sewed it back on!

After her attack on her sleeping partner, Wang was rushed to the hospital with his organ in a bag of ice. He was bleeding severely and had to be transferred to Lampang Hospital, where they reattached the appendage.

Less than 48 hours later, Zong drank pesticide in a locked room at their home. 

Why didn't the BiB take her into custody after the attack?

Edited by klauskunkel

Silly woman.  She could easily found another one.  Do we say the obligatroy RIP here?  Sorry, I know I am getting callous after reading so many of these senseless mayhem stories.   And my forehead hurts from so many times since I have been living here, thumping it with the heel of my hand and shouting "DUH!!!"   PS  Was it really a sword fight?    Sounds like more dumb journalism by a journo more jaded than I am.

Edited by The Deerhunter

On 5/30/2017 at 11:12 AM, robertthesculptor said:

Why is this a semi joke here? And it seems never a week goes by without one or two sexual assaults by deranged women on men are posted. There should be major action against this sort of assault which damages the world view of Thailand. 

For what it might be worth, for the "one or two sexual assaults by deranged women on men" there are

probably closer to 1 or 200 (unreported) sexual assaults against women in this country, and I'm more than likely underestimating those numbers. As a reference, my Thai wife worked for years for an NGO whose main focus was/is gender based violence (GBV). As far as damaging the world view of Thailand goes, it is common knowledge that Thai surgeons are well known for their expertise in microsurgery.

12 hours ago, captspectre said:

it isn't a mental issue!it is a thai thing. loss of face, this type of thing has happend many times before. I remember once many years ago in Ubon where a wife cut her husband's pecker off and threw it to the ducks in the yard. he got the duck, took it to the hospital and the doctors sewed it back on!

I bet he looks pretty silly with a duck sewn on to his willy!

On 5/29/2017 at 7:59 PM, stanleycoin said:

Put her in jail for 50 years,   with no pardon  and no parole  :jap:

but send some rapists with her so she can practice the swordplay, talent should not be wasted

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:06 PM, robblok said:

Yes.. quite a few people with mental issues.. people get shot for divorce.. cocks cut off for cheating. As someone said.. marriage is not a buyers contract.. You don't own someone.. just leave them if they cheat on you. 

Thankfully you can often see what woman are crazy long before they cut something off. Your perfect wife does not change from perfect to fury in a single day. 

I guess you're not or have not been married to a Thai or living with one.

A Thai woman, when mad, changes in a second from loving wife to murderess.

All it needs is you making her mad.

As I said before they don't think or don't care about the consequences.

This applys to the Thai male too.

But in my opinion is a Thai woman more dangerous than a Thai man.

:vampire::crazy::mad:

I feel sorry for the poor woman who discovered that her butterfly Thai husband cheated on her, for her to take her

life is tragic. RIP poor lady,  I guess her reattached husband can live the rest of his life with her death on his hands.

7 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I feel sorry for the poor woman who discovered that her butterfly Thai husband cheated on her, for her to take her

life is tragic. RIP poor lady,  I guess her reattached husband can live the rest of his life with her death on his hands.

What are you talking about man?

To cheat on her is not a reason to cut off a dick.

I guess you're not or have not been married to a Thai or living with one.
A Thai woman, when mad, changes in a second from loving wife to murderess.
All it needs is you making her mad.
As I said before they don't think or don't care about the consequences.
This applys to the Thai male too.
But in my opinion is a Thai woman more dangerous than a Thai man.
:vampire::crazy::mad:

I was either lucky in my choices or a better judge of character then most on here.

I have been married to a psycho once and i know the signs. They are easy to recognise. Never made that mistake again.

The psycho one was my first Thai and i was quite young back then 25 or 26. After that i made sure i never got serious with that kind again. Plenty of normal Thai woman around.

18 hours ago, robblok said:

I was either lucky in my choices or a better judge of character then most on here.

I have been married to a psycho once and i know the signs. They are easy to recognise. Never made that mistake again.

The psycho one was my first Thai and i was quite young back then 25 or 26. After that i made sure i never got serious with that kind again. Plenty of normal Thai woman around.

All of them, Hi-so or Lo-so are psychos.

Not only in Thailand but all of the Far East.

In your country are living a lot of Indonesian people and when mad the first thing they do is grabbing a knife.

Most are born and raised in Holland but still.

I got warned, years and years ago, by an Indonesian friend of mine never ever to dare an Indonesian with a knife in his possession as he than felt obliged to use it.

I guess this applys to the Thai male and female too.

Have a nice day.

With PMT you never know and anyone who says they do are in for a shock one day.

Easy way to deal with it is get out and wait 5 days b4 you return or never return.

tie woman can be bloody hard nuts to crack, but get a good one and its worth the monthly cycle