DSI impounds Dome Pakorn Lam’s green Lamborghini sports car

webfact

DSI impounds Dome Pakorn Lam’s green Lamborghini sports car

3105002.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Department of Special Investigation (DSI) has impounded the green Lamborghini sports car belonging to entertainment celebrity Dome Pakorn Lam for investigation.

DSI deputy director general Pol Col Korawat Panprapakorn confirmed the seizure of Dome’s sports car and admitted that he was confused with another green Lamborghini car impounded earlier by DSI.

He said Dome thus far has cooperated with investigators and will be reporting to them to elaborate.

So far the DSI officials have retrieved 14 cars from among 42 cars which UK authorities reported stolen and exported to Thailand.

The remaining 28 stolen cars are being tracked by authorities.

Yesterday the DSI team discovered two more stolen luxury automobiles smuggled from the UK that were being stored at the Bangkok Free Trade Zone.

Officials from the DSI and the Customs Department carried out an inspection of the Bangkok Free Trade Zone in Bang Sao Thong district in Samut Prakarn province.

The action followed a tip-off that three sports cars were kept in a warehouse there and they might be stolen cars from the UK.

The 3 vehicles were discovered parked among other vehicles there and a check on the registration and engine numbers on the black Mercedes Benz GLE 350D and white Mercedes Benz C63 matched those supplied by the British National Vehicle Crime Intelligence Service (NAVCIS).

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/dsi-impounds-dome-pakorn-lams-green-lamborghini-sports-car/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-05-31

'He was confused with another green Lamborghini car impounded earlier by DSI'

I'm not sure you can call it 'face' anymore. Face to me is a false sense of pride. An idea that you must never look stupid. But all I ever see is people in power looking stupid. They're not saving face. I think the best way to describe what we incorrectly defined as face is 'grandiose delusions'. Which means they're mentally ill and shouldn't be in this kind of job.

Sounds to me as if they are going to take Domes stolen Lambo, do a switcheroo with the other green one and give him that, saying Oh Yes, his paperwork is all in order. Correct brown envelopes handed over and they are all happy.

7 minutes ago, clockman said:

And still no customs officials, being investigated?

Yes there are, infect several of them a 2 are deputy directors of the custom

department, the fish they say, stinks fro it's head, and the head in this

case is the all mighty custom department, that without their collusions

nothing comes in or goes out...

44 minutes ago, clockman said:

And still no customs officials, being investigated?

Not true, it's been mentioned a couple of times in the last 48 hours, one report mentioned 9 customs officials under investigation. 

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

Sounds to me as if they are going to take Domes stolen Lambo, do a switcheroo with the other green one and give him that, saying Oh Yes, his paperwork is all in order. Correct brown envelopes handed over and they are all happy.

Another Farang fantasy brown envelope post. Your twisted mind claims that every time someone is convicted in Thailand is because they didn't pay up enough money. Pathetic

38 minutes ago, gamini said:

Another Farang fantasy brown envelope post. Your twisted mind claims that every time someone is convicted in Thailand is because they didn't pay up enough money. Pathetic

You dare to say darksidedog has a twisted mind, well heres 1 for you he isnt alone in his thinking because i agree with him 100%