Jomtien masseuses being drug-tested

Rimmer

Jomtien masseuses being drug-tested

1244-n4Masseurs1.jpg

PATTAYA:--Jomtien Beach masseuses were tested for drugs while getting updated on Pattaya’s latest regulations.

Deputy Mayor Bandit Khunajak hosted the regular meeting of the massage vendors May 24, bringing together members of the Thai Traditional Massager Club of Jomtien Beach.

Club President Manop Sakorn said 380 masseurs and masseuses work in Jomtien, split into a “free zone” running from the Dongtan curve to Choke Pier, and a second area running from Soi 1-19. Each zone has its own uniform and numbers to control who provides service there.

Read more: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/jomtien-masseuses-drug-tested-176526

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2017-06-02

Perhaps would be more productive use of police time to test baht bus, regular bus, motorcycle taxi, etc etc drivers instead of masseuses? Never heard of anyone dying from massage running into an overpass, dying because masseuse fell asleep during massage, etc...

3 hours ago, champers said:

Why Jomtien masseuses in particular? I don't see or hear of similar strategies with regards to those working on Pattaya beach. Am I missing something?

You new to Thailand... the problem is/was the customer missing somethings...

5 hours ago, champers said:

Why Jomtien masseuses in particular? I don't see or hear of similar strategies with regards to those working on Pattaya beach. Am I missing something?

Yes, about 5kms, plus, bigger mafia in Pattaya; the BiB don't want to upset them too much.

10 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

I think they could use the police force in a much more productive way.

This is all a bit silly.

For the life of me I can't think of any way they'd be productive...crosswalk guards? 

If the are going to test Jomtien massage girls the should be looking to test the ones that work

in the massage parlours not the beach ladies.

I'd like to see the cops given a piss test at the beginning of each shift...! And random test them at the end of their shift...If you are dirty, you are fired on the spot...! Might see a lot of cops taking sick days.

On June 2, 2017 at 4:20 AM, wirat69 said:

You new to Thailand... the problem is/was the customer missing somethings...

Do you have a link to back that up. I lived for 3 years a short walk from Jomtien Beach and I don't recall hearing of theif problems. The chair venders I go to watch their customers stuff like hawks. 

On 2017-6-2 at 2:45 PM, Reigntax said:

Well there is no need to give the police a dope test.  It would just be a competition between them.

All Thai police have passed the dope test.  Anyone showing intelligence or worse, honesty, were rejected.