You need to clarify what they want to see and why.

Have you recently applied for an ID card or yellow tabien baan? I can't think of any other reason the tessaban would be interested in immigration issues.

36 minutes ago, Crossy said:

You need to clarify what they want to see and why.

Have you recently applied for an ID card or yellow tabien baan? I can't think of any other reason the tessaban would be interested in immigration issues.

I am gathering the requested documentation for a Yellow Book. 

I'm not sure what they want to see, I doubt its the TM-7 Form, you think more likely my visa?

They originally said on their printed info sheet "the paperwork form immigration" (translated) and when my wife called to ask what that was they said the TM-7 form. 

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I think they want a certificate of residency. That is often asked for to apply for a yellow house book

very interested in the answers here; have my interview for yellow book in exactly one week

very interested in the answers here; have my interview for yellow book in exactly one week

I think they just want a copy of your TM7 from Immigration since it has all the information that is not on the extension stamp in your passport. It also includes the arrived by info, the TM6 info, and the reason for the extension. All on one page and it came from the immigration office.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I think they just want a copy of your TM7 from Immigration since it has all the information that is not on the extension stamp in your passport. It also includes the arrived by info, the TM6 info, and the reason for the extension. All on one page and it came from the immigration office.

Not sure how you would get a copy of the TM7 form used to apply for your current extension,
From reading several topics about getting a yellow house book the certificate of residency was asked for to apply for one.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Download a TM7 and take it in.

Of course rather than admit they gave you incorrect advice, they'll blame your wife for the misunderstanding.

I agree with those above it will be a 'Certificate of Residence' they require.

• Like 2

I have my retirement extension approved last month but the forms are missing from my passport. Can anyone help with what I will need to do if I can't find it. It looks like someone, probably one of the girlfriends rello kids, ripped it out of my passport which I had taken out to go to Jomtiem. I think my next 90 days is in August bu I want to visit Singapore in July and will need a single reentry stamp as well.

Retirement extensions are stamps in your passport - you submit form to immigration and they keep it - the extension stamps better not be missing or your passport is invalid as a page has been removed.  Suspect you are talking about your last 90 day address report receipt - which they can confirm from computer.   Might want to get the re-entry permit now and ask them to check when address report is due to be sure.

10 hours ago, ronrat said:

I have my retirement extension approved last month but the forms are missing from my passport.

The only form that would be in your passport would be the departure part of the TM6 arrival/departure card. If that is gone immigration will give you a new one.

Immigration should be able to check when your next 90 day report is due.

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The only form that would be in your passport would be the departure part of the TM6 arrival/departure card. If that is gone immigration will give you a new one.

Immigration should be able to check when your next 90 day report is due.

I have three forms stapled by Immigration into my passport 

1. Departure Card - TM-6

2. Receipt of Notification (90 Report) - TM-7

3. Receipt of Notification (Return to Residence) - TM-30

2 hours ago, junglechef said:

1. Departure Card - TM-6

I don't consider receipts for reporting a form.

At some offices they print out a 90 day report slip that is not part of the TM47 (not a TM7) form.

At some offices they print out a 90 day report slip that is not part of the TM47 (not a TM7) form.

Semantics. Definition of form : a printed document with blank spaces for information to be inserted. Someone at Immigration has to insert information on the blank computerized form to print the receipt. The applicant has to insert information on an application form. etc... It does not specify how the information is to be inserted, therefore a form is any document that has to have information inserted into blank spaces. Receipts from immigration are signed after printing so there you go, information inserted again on the form.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, timkeen08 said:

Semantics. Definition of form : a printed document with blank spaces for information to be inserted. Someone at Immigration has to insert information on the blank computerized form to print the receipt. The applicant has to insert information on an application form. etc... It does not specify how the information is to be inserted, therefore a form is any document that has to have information inserted into blank spaces. Receipts from immigration are signed after printing so there you go, information inserted again on the form.

It is semantics, but by your own definition of a form;

Definition of form : a printed document with blank spaces for information to be inserted

You complete and file the form, what you get back is the tear of portion, complete with information, which I refer to as the 'receipt' of filing. I certainly wouldn't refer to a TM30 or TM47 slip stapled in your passport as a 'form'.

You complete and file the form, what you get back is the tear of portion, complete with information, which I refer to as the 'receipt' of filing. I certainly wouldn't refer to a TM30 or TM47 slip stapled in your passport as a 'form'.

Mine is signed after being printed so it is still inserted by hand in a blank space. The information on the reciept is also inserted electronically. Therefore information inserted on a form. Just google for the definition like I did.

11 hours ago, junglechef said:

1. Departure Card - TM-6

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Silly boys (and girls?)

I used the term "form" in reply to the previous post that said 

On 6/6/2017 at 7:50 AM, ubonjoe said:

The only form that would be in your passport