Trump renews criticism of London Mayor Khan over attack

webfact

1 hour ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Three terroist attacks in three months by known ISIS sympathizers. Great job?

these puke-brains have big plans. Wait till they fire up a dirty bomb in The City. By by U.K. Economy. 

The longer fools like you support these muticultural fantasists the sooner the end of The West will be. 

Give me a gruff man of action like Trump anytime. Time to kick some Arab butt. Alla can sort them out on the other side. 

Alla albar

Here is a passage from Donald Trump's speech to the Saudis. It seems he now disagrees with you.

"This is not a battle between different faiths, different sects, or different civilizations.
This is a battle between barbaric criminals who seek to obliterate human life, and decent people of all religions who seek to protect it.
This is a battle between Good and Evil.
When we see the scenes of destruction in the wake of terror, we see no signs that those murdered were Jewish or Christian, Shia or Sunni. When we look upon the streams of innocent blood soaked into the ancient ground, we cannot see the faith or sect or tribe of the victims -- we see only that they were Children of God whose deaths are an insult to all that is holy."

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind Trump, Piers Morgan destroyed him live today on good morning britain it was embarrassing all round he sat there like a rabbit in headlights

Edited by Chivas

5 hours ago, stander said:

Therese May should appoint Rudy Giuliani as temporary mayor of London to clean out the vermin Sadiq supports. She won't but it would be a real response to the UK and London's Islam problem. Unlike her empty words. 

Well said and so true - and so is your headline:

Leftism/Liberalism is now the dominant narrative on Thai Visa, and their world news forum has evolved into an Anti-Trump echo chamber, where any dissension is quickly snuffed out.

Khan is and always will be an apologist for Muslims - good ones and bad ones.

5 hours ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Exactly.

Months ago Khan claimed Trump was crazy because he proposed a temporary ban on travelers from Islamic countries which could not vet thier citizens. Places like Yemen and Libia without government. 

Khan lead the European charge in outrage.

I suspect Londoners are starting to get tired of his lame," This is not Islam bla bla bla. "  Fact is pal, it IS all Islamic fanatics killing people!   

Political Correctness ain't going to save your family when they come to your door. But hey, Khan probibly can site some verses in The Korean and they may let him go( unlike the 25 Coptic Christian women and kids they murdered in a bus in Egypt last month )

Khan is also the guy that banned and removed a picture of a woman in a bikini in an advertisement - because it offended his muslim friends and voters. His ultimate goal is the legal acceptance of sharia law for all muslims in London. He and all like him are anti-christian - which is what the west was founded upon - like it or not. 

10 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Gee if you have a major that is from a culture where violence and murder in mass is part of life sure he will say get used to it my people have lived with it for generations now you guys will get used to it because I have the power to see it through.

Who is you, and you guys, and my?  Are you responding to yourself?

2 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

Khan is also the guy that banned and removed a picture of a woman in a bikini in an advertisement - because it offended his muslim friends and voters. His ultimate goal is the legal acceptance of sharia law for all muslims in London. He and all like him are anti-christian - which is what the west was founded upon - like it or not. 

Nonsense.

London mayor Sadiq Khan bans body-shaming ads from public transport

London mayor Sadiq Khan has banned all ads promoting a negative body image on the Transport for London (TfL) network.

Khan initially pledged to ban ads that encouraged “unhealthy or unrealistic” body images back in his mayoral election manifesto. 

His decision came after a Protein World ad asking women if they were “beach body ready” sparked 378 complaints to advertising watchdog ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) last year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/life/london-mayor-sadiq-khan-bans-body-shaming-ads-from-public-transp/

6 minutes ago, ELVIS123456 said:

Well, that is something we cann't say about Trump.

He will just graps a women in bikini.

Edited by dutchisaan

A quote from the article . . . 

Khan, who belongs to the opposition Labour Party, is popular in London and his response to Saturday's killings has been widely praised as dignified.

Of course he is popular in London, most of London is muslim

And here he is defending 911 suspects

Khan, who belongs to the opposition Labour Party, is popular in London and his response to Saturday's killings has been widely praised as dignified.

And here he is defending 911 suspects

And?

15 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

trump just does Not know when to sit back and shut up

Islamic Terrorism is The problem of 21st century.  Why should President Trump shut up about it? I am very happy he stands against convention.

Khan has been apologizing for these people for years.  He's wrong. Islam is rotten to the core.  These three recent attacks in the UK are nothing compared to what they are planning. Biologic, radioactive, even Ammonium Nitrate (see below.  Easy to say bla, bla , bla  - don't worry / Trumps a racist, etc.  

People thought Churchill was overreacting to Hitler.  Only the brave stand against the storm.

Fate whispers to the man "You cannot withstand the storm" and the man whispers back - "I am the storm".

Ammonium Nitrate explosion.  Image this warehouse in center of London (or New York).

)

Just now, alanrchase said:

??????

Let me ask you a question. You are following this topic right? So have a read through the comments as there are many about Khan and his agenda, so read those and then you will know his agenda. It is that simple. Do you want someone to talk to? Are you bored? Lonely perhaps? or maybe you have a crush on me . . . ?

Let me ask you a question. You are following this topic right? So have a read through the comments as there are many about Khan and his agenda, so read those and then you will know his agenda. It is that simple. Do you want someone to talk to? Are you bored? Lonely perhaps? or maybe you have a crush on me . . . ?

I have to admit, I have a crush on you.

49 minutes ago, Walter Travolta said:

Really?

Islam is London's largest minority religion. There were 607,083 Muslims reported in the 2001 census in the Greater London area.[1] In the 2011 census Office for National Statistics, the proportion of Muslims in London had risen to 12.4% of the population (40% of England's Muslims). In the boroughs of Newham and Tower Hamlets, the percentages of Muslims were over 30%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_London

5 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Islamic Terrorism is The problem of 21st century.  Why should President Trump shut up about it? I am very happy he stands against convention.

Khan has been apologizing for these people for years.  He's wrong. Islam is rotten to the core.  These three recent attacks in the UK are nothing compared to what they are planning. Biologic, radioactive, even Ammonium Nitrate (see below.  Easy to say bla, bla , bla  - don't worry / Trumps a racist, etc.  

People thought Churchill was overreacting to Hitler.  Only the brave stand against the storm.

Fate whispers to the man "You cannot withstand the storm" and the man whispers back - "I am the storm".

Ammonium Nitrate explosion.  Image this warehouse in center of London (or New York).

)

Seems an odd selection to show the potential of an Ammonium Nitrate based bomb. Surely this one is far more apt.

IMG_0002.JPG

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

Really?

Islam is London's largest minority religion. There were 607,083 Muslims reported in the 2001 census in the Greater London area.[1] In the 2011 census Office for National Statistics, the proportion of Muslims in London had risen to 12.4% of the population (40% of England's Muslims). In the boroughs of Newham and Tower Hamlets, the percentages of Muslims were over 30%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_London

and what does this prove?

Just now, Walter Travolta said:

and what does this prove?

Amnesia much? Let me quote again your reference to Sadiq Khan

"Of course he is popular in London, most of London is muslim"

So, for one thing, it proves that you are clueless about the ethnic makeup of London's population,.

For another it proves that Khan's popularity in London can't possibly be only because of muslims in London.

And to make it clear to you, it proves that you were wrong. really, really wrong.

Just now, baboon said:

It proves you post falsehoods.

hahaha and wikipedia is the bible yeah? I believe what i see with my eyes, not what some loony lefty wants to post on social media or elsewhere.

Remember, everything from the past is subjective. For example, how do you, or anyone else know that JC fed 5000 people with a couple of bloomers and a nice piece of cod. I find that ridiculous and laughable at best, yet people believe it, most of the world seems to believe it so what does that say about most of the world, and others who think like me? Take around a minute to let that sink in and you might start to understand that most people who get their knowledge from reading books, those books are only someone elses opinion that you decide you believe sub-conciously. You then use that to oppose someone elses view because you have read it so it must be true.

Go to London on any day of the week and you will see no go areas in East London especially

But stay in your little safe haven quoting wiki stuff, your input is invaluable

7 minutes ago, Orac said:

Seems an odd selection to show the potential of an Ammonium Nitrate based bomb. Surely this one is far more apt.

IMG_0002.JPG

Reasonable choice but Less dramatic than video 

Interesting fact McViegh turned out to NOT be the face of terror as the liberal Time magazine proclaims. The US government hunted him down and executed him. 

In the mean time, liberals have been defending Islam whilst they slash and murder thier way through Europe

will the U.K. be able to crush these animals?  Probably not thanks to fantasists like Mayor Khan

7 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Amnesia much? Let me quote again your reference to Sadiq Khan

"Of course he is popular in London, most of London is muslim"

So, for one thing, it proves that you are clueless about the ethnic makeup of London's population,.

For another it proves that Khan's popularity in London can't possibly be only because of muslims in London.

And to make it clear to you, it proves that you were wrong. really, really wrong.

Of course I am wrong, I am debating with a lefty, lefty's are always correct :) silly me I should have realised that

Leftys - the NEW facists