Thaivisa attracts more younger users than ever before

webfact

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Judging by the amount of moaning, whining and Thai Bashing on ThaiVisa, nothings changed, It's still the same old miserable lot as far as I can see, if anything it looks like less people are using the forum, many of  the old characters seem to have disappeared. 

7 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Cool, the stereotypes and Ageism woven into this article is revealing.  Ranting Rooster and that old boy, Rod, should be worried for their jobs.  Perhaps young Miss Au from Ting Tong Thai, can take Rod's place?  We need more useful "young people" topics like, how to tell your TGF to shut up.  How to order a beer.  How to say you are horny.   :laugh:

This is comedy genius....  I do hope that was the intention.

3 hours ago, Broken Record said:

Judging by the amount of moaning, whining and Thai Bashing on ThaiVisa, nothings changed, It's still the same old miserable lot as far as I can see, if anything it looks like less people are using the forum, many of  the old characters seem to have disappeared. 

No they are still here using different user names. I posted not long ago that a new force was awakening on the forum, I myself have helped to enlist around 30 new members over the last 12 months all under 45 but not many post, some are as young as 21  and come here to have sex, some want an ice cream van, some want a 7,11 some even want lady boys......up to them I say, who cares?

3 hours ago, Broken Record said:

yeah they got  banned...... but dont worry the way things are going and with THE NATION now in charge  soon all youll be able to say here will be ..wonderful, incredible, great, brilliant blah blah................ Thailand, lieland, un-free-land

Lovely  new clothes you have on Emperor,or should that be General

13 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Obviously, another unproven survey must have been carried out, of which nobody on here was aware !

seeing  as poster of the year gets what 200 votes maximum thru an "alleged" membership of 1 quadrillion , youre probably right

14 hours ago, Ricardo said:

Maybe TV should start searching for rappers to report the News, or hire that nice young Stacy Dooley away from the Beeb, to add her earnest enlightenment and social-concerns to my daily fun-fest ? The supply of new posters who admire that nice Mr Thaksin seems never to diminish, sadly. :wink:

Oh well, hope for the best, but expect the worst ! :tongue:

@Ricardo Here you go my homie, Chamillionaire is in the house!! Just as you requested :) Don't think Chamillionaire will be cheap though...

Edited by bbi1

18 minutes ago, nausea said:

Humbug.  

I've always thought that  "Bar Humbug"  would make a good name for a drinking-establishment in Thailand. :cool:

I wonder whether the hordes of new younger with-it posters would find that comment amusing, and if not, when they're going to stick their heads above the parapet, and try posting something to entertain us old-fogeys ?

I'll believe that when I see a Khao San Road section appear.

Sent from my SM-P901 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I suppose that I shall need to emphasise my "yooficity".
Nah down in de hood here in hip city (once known as Chiang Rai) we's now really grooving to the new beat of Thai Visa d'you know Brov!

Yes or no?

Its Friday, maybe a couple of beers tonight...

No they are still here using different user names. I posted not long ago that a new force was awakening on the forum, I myself have helped to enlist around 30 new members over the last 12 months all under 45 but not many post, some are as young as 21  and come here to have sex, some want an ice cream van, some want a 7,11 some even want lady boys......up to them I say, who cares?

Seems to attract old grumpies ,Lefty school teachers , in fact it attracts the same as the Tourist Authority does,not very much Realy.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Speaking as a grumpy old lefty schoolteacher....

What on earth do ice cream vans and 7/11s have to do with sex?

Or shouldn't I ask?

18 hours ago, webfact said:

Thaivisa has announced that its image as a site for moaning old retired expats has been consigned to the bin of history.

... and Pattaya has announced that its image as a worldwide sex destination has been changed to a family-friendly business meetings resort for athletes.

18 hours ago, worgeordie said:

What method do you use to confirm the age of the members here?,

regards Worgeordie

It would also be interesting to know their nationality ...I know of lot of young Thai people speaking rather well English but they cannot write it without severe mistakes