British man at centre of Thai body-in-a-suitcase murder investigation arrested in Ibiza

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, steven100 said:

Good job to the RTP .....   they do work to catch the criminals .....   the nayers on TV can eat humble pie ...  :clap2:

The only work involved was making a request, maybe no more than a phone call followed by an emailed file, for an international arrest warrant to be issued by Interpol or whatever they call it now. The Spanish police probably did the real police work in finding and arresting him.

7 hours ago, GuiseppeD said:

Thailand hasn't carried out a death sentence for years.  I would love to see Mr Looker back in LOS facing a court of law.  

What the hell are you on about, court of law only idiots say things like that its a court of corruption like the Koh Tao lads had to face

No wonder this lot are in the 3rd world with views like this.

6 hours ago, GuiseppeD said:

Calm down, dear.  No one is going to be executed.  Though the convicted murderer should be strung up and his nuts stuffed in his mouth.  

Get this guy back to LOS and face a court of law.

Good idea but there are no courts of law here just those who do as they are told to

If he did it the ok, throw away the key, but what happened to the innocent until proved guilty, Oh I forgot this is the 3rd world full of uneducated people.

10 hours ago, mikosan said:

I know and so would I like to see him tried for the offence, if there is sufficient evidence to charge him and they are able to extradite him.  But the point I make is that on their statutes the death penalty still exists for murder, so regardless of whether or not they've actually used this penalty recently or not, they would have to provide a guarantee that this would not be the sentence if he was convicted.

Following a two year legal battle to avoid extradition to Thailand, Aldhouse was returned to Phuket last December (2012) on the condition that he would not face the death penalty.

Lee Aldhouse, first Briton to be extradited to Thailand in over 100 years has been sentenced to 25 years in prison for the murder of a decorated former US marine.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10479926/British-kickboxer-gets-25-years-for-murder-of-US-Marine-in-Thailand.html

On 2017-6-9 at 10:35 AM, Luckysilk said:

So international arrest warrants work !

Now what about the Red Bull murderer ?

Ha ha very good . He's not farang, red bull heir is thai ! dont forget a rule for farang and one for Thai 

14 minutes ago, oldsailor35 said:

Go Go dancers are more important than policemen. Kill a Go Go dancer and you are stuffed. Kill a policeman and you get to go on a world tour where they will never find you.

People shouldn't be defined by their profession, you are not your job.