Nurse student needs word processing PC

LivinginKata

Bit of a last gasp try before we buy a full blown new PC tomorrow. I have tried the usual classifieds.  Nothing.  My old discarded PCs just won't boot. 

A nurse student we have known since a child needs a word processor for her exams. Might be a member out there might have a 3 year old reject to sell  at an appropriate price.

As a I say this is a last gasp try before paying full new price tomorrow.

Edit .. PM me if you have an old laptop surplus to your needs.

Edited by LivinginKata

2 minutes ago, NamKangMan said:

You've left it a bit late, LIK.

Have you tried the pawn stores?  They usually have secondhand laptops / phones / tablets. 

Why don't you get yours looked at?  Might only be the power supply.

You are correct ... young lady brought this up very late. My old laptop had tired battery and I could not find replacement even willing get to fly to Singapore.  So I bought another laptop and a spare battery.too be sure.

Tomorrow I plan  to check PC repair shops. Pawn shops  .... mmm. I expect to buy one line from Lazada. 

7 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

You are correct ... young lady brought this up very late. My old laptop had tired battery and I could not find replacement even willing get to fly to Singapore.  So I bought another laptop and a spare battery.too be sure.

Tomorrow I plan  to check PC repair shops. Pawn shops  .... mmm. I expect to buy one line from Lazada. 

Nothing wrong with a lot of the laptops in the pawn stores. 

Many of the bar girls are constantly upgrading, due to receiving "monthly donations" or even a donated laptop, because they told some farang fool they don't own one. 

15 hours ago, NamKangMan said:

Nothing wrong with a lot of the laptops in the pawn stores. 

Many of the bar girls are constantly upgrading, due to receiving "monthly donations" or even a donated laptop, because they told some farang fool they don't own one. 

These bargirls would have trouble getting their "farang fool" laptops to the pawn shops because there isn't any public transport here.

1 hour ago, Old Croc said:

These bargirls would have trouble getting their "farang fool" laptops to the pawn shops because there isn't any public transport here.

Why? They all have scooters. How do you think they get to work? By Songteaw?

Edited by KarenBravo