elite hang outs in Pattaya

nasanews

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, nasanews said:

Why do many posters fear the word elite, it is a word where certain people hang out, good place good service and nice people to talk to.

I don't think anybody "fears the word."  But you saying that you want to hang out in such a place implies that you believe yourself to be elite.  And what does elite mean?

e·lite

əˈlēt,āˈlēt/

noun

noun: elite; plural noun: elites

1.  a select part of a group that is superior to the rest in terms of ability or qualities.

also...

1. (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.
2. (used with a plural verb) persons of the highest class:

45 minutes ago, nasanews said:

Why do many posters fear the word elite, it is a word where certain people hang out, good place good service and nice people to talk to.

Some peeps fear the word "elite" because they would rather hang out in shitholes like Cheap Charlie's: 

1 hour ago, nasanews said:

Wrong - If you want to hang out with the elite you go to the Polo Club or maybe Horseshoe Point Inn where they work out your horse on their private polo grounds, rings, or arenas by your room......You can rub elbows with folks that own multi million $ horses while asking them where the free food is stashed.....You can walk around & see paintings & pictures of the famous horses and owners from over the years displayed on the walls.....

Just because a gentlemen's club says "VIP" or "Elite" doesn't mean a thing.....Well, yes it does - it's a sure bet you won't find any (Gentlemen, Vip's, Elite) there....

IMG_20170615_164908.jpg

IMG_20170615_165352.jpg

I know a few bars which give you free peanuts. Really are you joking you want elite hang outs that give you free snacks if a elite hang out is so inportant for you why not just pay for your snacks.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

There seems to be a contradiction in looking for a high end place (I assume that's what you mean by elite) but you want freebies. And "appetizers"  are something meant to stimulate the appetite for a meal to follow. Maybe you meant bar snacks but thought it would sound more sophisticated to call them appetizers or, even better, hors d'œuvres.

I'm sure some hotel bars will give you a dish of stale peanuts with your Beer Chang (and charge you 3 x the normal price for the beer). 

freelunch.jpg.7b37a4f9ba80ca2019571cdcd696f2a4.jpg

Problem with free peanuts is punters have a piss then plunge into the nuts and only eat half or a few and guess where those nuts go after they leave? Not in the bin is a hint.

20 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Just because a gentlemen's club says "VIP" or "Elite" doesn't mean a thing.....Well, yes it does - it's a sure bet you won't find any (Gentlemen, Vip's, Elite) there...

i have a plastic card from Villa Market which says VIP. are you saying they handed it out by mistake? :laugh:

20 hours ago, JohnJay said:

The only free food you can get in Pattaya is by shooting beach rats with a pellet gun.

From what I have seen these last few days there have not been any rats at all near the beach,

On 6/14/2017 at 7:24 PM, Pdaz said:

Does Mickey D's still have free wifi ?

All wifi should be free to anyone who is paying for a service, like a hotel, coffee shop, restaurant etc.

Any establishments like these who try to charge for wifi should be boycotted.

5 hours ago, lucjoker said:

if you were "elite" you would know where to go,

since you dont know ..........we will not tell you......

But we can tell you where to eat for free .........

.....look at bar with balloons hanging around ......

you will find your fellow cheap Charly's and have a fun evening.

There is also free music blasting out of giant quality speakers ,

you wont miss the "elite" .

I thought the "Elite" was a visa for the rich people who can afford to give away lots of money to get nothing in return at the

end of it, and still have to report to immigration every ninety days.:mad:

2 hours ago, juice777 said:

I know a few bars which give you free peanuts. Really are you joking you want elite hang outs that give you free snacks if a elite hang out is so inportant for you why not just pay for your snacks.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If I pay for snacks it won't be elite.

2 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

If you want to hang out with the elite you go to the Polo Club or maybe Horseshoe Point Inn where they work out your horse on their private polo grounds

Unfortunately I don't have a horse yet.:burp:

I drive a Honda PCX150.:coffee1:

3 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Just because a gentlemen's club says "VIP" or "Elite" doesn't mean a thing.....Well, yes it does - it's a sure bet you won't find any (Gentlemen, Vip's, Elite) there....

But I will find free appetizers, properly french.:violin:

33 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

I thought the "Elite" was a visa for the rich people who can afford to give away lots of money to get nothing in return at the

Yes.

37 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

You said it Possum. If immigration would publish a list of Thai-Elite-Visa holders, OP could suck up to them !
Cheers.

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

You mean the rich but stupid ones ?

Yes , they have an expensive card,good for nothing.

And they have also to shit and wipe their bum themselves,but giving free food?

No ,not that stupid...............

1 hour ago, nasanews said:

Unfortunately I don't have a horse yet.:burp:

I drive a Honda PCX150.:coffee1:

But I will find free appetizers, properly french.:violin:

Do you mean french fries? Then, McDonalds or Kentucky Chicken bins is your place!

5 hours ago, lucjoker said:

You mean the rich but stupid ones ?

Yes , they have an expensive card,good for nothing.

And they have also to shit and wipe their bum themselves,but giving free food?

No ,not that stupid...............

It is not money, there are rich people for who they are.

Pratumnak Hill area is what you're likely looking for .. there are a few quant places at the end of Soi 3, by the water... they do not advertise online... it's a tight and quiet community there...