London/Finsbury Park: 'Several hurt' as vehicle hits pedestrians

webfact

1 minute ago, vogie said:
5 minutes ago, sujoop said:

Certainly wasn't suggesting any such thing, rather, simply pointing out your tact and others is actually fueling our  adversary  and  creating/emboldening more extremists/nutters on both sides. However, act as you see fit to which will help most.

To be honest I don't give a rats tail about what ISIS thinks, the sooner they are dispatched the better.

Certainly agree, dispatch ISIS but instead you are actually doing their bidding thus helping them grow hydras. Others choose not to do so. Up to you sir.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Agreed - but this was an act of retaliation.

I doubt it would have happened if the govt in the UK weren't so weak on terrorism.

We may need more attacks of this nature before govt finally acts.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Radical Christian terrorism?

Just a' lone wolf ' and not a real Islamophobe. What goes around comes around eventually, people are tired of having their own kind slaughtered and then listening to useless words and no real action from politicians. I expect we will see more of this unfortunately. We stand firm, we will not be defeated, blah blah blah shortly from the usual weak willed leaders.

41 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

U would prefer " shocking, unprovoked and uncalled for"?

Yes. How would you define a murderous attack on civilians - justifiable? 

One sees the usual members of the right of centre being apologists for the OP murder. A murderous attack in complete contradiction to warnings by security forces which no doubt will lead to more killings of innocents by extremists of all persuasions 

Edited by simple1

1 minute ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Most here are not only ignorant but they have not familiarise themselves with history or the Islamic religion.

Condoning such act of violence from anyone is outrageous and criminal. 

?

The Quran is all about Jihad and violence, revenge and conquest, have you read it?

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

While I don't disagree, it's just as likely to be triggered by cheap Eastern European laborers as by Muslim refugees.

They are both issues regarding multiculturalism and the problems in the UK/Europe. One has a much greater number, been rising over a 30 year period than the other, so more prolific in the problems it projects.

4 minutes ago, WhyYouTalkMeBad said:

Why would anyone want to holiday in London?

Well if you listen to some politicians it is because of its great multi cultural diversity, although I am not one who agrees with that and have stated many times before on this board. I would say because it is one of the best cities in the world and has so much to see, for free. If you could go every free museum, then you would need more than two weeks to see them all.  Then you have the historical buildings that many countries just don't have.

Sadly London is getting a bad image and I suspect it will get worse, before better. Those who think we can all sing 'Khum Bai Yaah' and sing and dance together, are now getting a rude awakening.

14 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Yes. How would you define a murderous attack on civilians - justifiable? 

One sees the usual members of the right of centre being apologists for the OP murder. A murderous attack in complete contradiction to warnings by security forces which no doubt will lead to more killings of innocents by extremists of all persuasions 

yadda yadda yadda

ask yourself why?

3 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Isn't this the first of this kind of attack though,   if some Brits have really had enough maybe it's the start. 

Christ almighty!  Isn't it bad enough that we have the odd moslem terrorist happy to murder innocent people, without others joining in the slaughter of innocent 'targets'! :sad:

I have never been a supporter of multiculturalism and with the attacks across Europe over the last 18 months would support that idea. Before I get flamed, I do not support any form of terrorism from any religious side but it is growing extremely clear to me,  that various people/religions can't live together, in the way we expect civilized people to live.

Yes they can, and do, it's all about management. Making a hard line policy on community diversity and even harder line on enforcing the law seems to have worked.

https://www.fairobserver.com/region/asia_pacific/how-to-overcome-racial-tensions-55645/

1 minute ago, coulson said:

Yes they can, and do, it's all about management. Making a hard line policy on community diversity and even harder line on enforcing the law seems to have worked.

https://www.fairobserver.com/region/asia_pacific/how-to-overcome-racial-tensions-55645/

I will have to disagree on you with this view. The UK and its liberal, left wing view and trying to appease everyone would not be hardline. The only place I have seen a hard line policy on community diversity that worked, is Saudi Arabia. They simply don't allow any other religions and other cultures to flourish or practice. Its their way or the high way.

Islam and the modern world are not compatible when you have equality and freedom of rights and speech. It is an idealistic view that hasn't worked and we are no seeing that clearly more than ever.

4 minutes ago, coulson said:

Good article but it would not work for all the tree huggers and muslim huggers because it might be too heavy handed for them, poor loves.  Also I don't think Singapore has to take in the dictated  hundreds of thousands of so called refugees every year.  So I am assuming the harmony in the country will be better 

40 minutes ago, WhyYouTalkMeBad said:

This will hit tourism without a doubt. Why would anyone want to holiday in London?

Who goes to Finsbury Park if they can help it...

What does not help is the BBC and others doing live interviews with people being emotional and distorting facts, one guy this morning saying it took the police over an hour to respond because they were Muslims... the BBC should have cheeked the facts  before broadcasting.

33 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Are you ok? you seem emotionally immature and highly strung out at the moment. Invoking Daesh.

Sheesh! 

You & others are using one of the same justifications for the OP murder as Daesh does for  murdering Western civilians - why is it so difficult for you to understand?

Edited by simple1

Watching the news this morning the BBC and Sky seemed to go out of their way to talk to Muslims who certainly had no love in their hearts for any other person other than their own creed.

Several of them were complaining quiet vocally about Muslims not being safe on the streets of the UK.

Welcome to our world.

3 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Sometimes two wrongs do make a 'right' - but only when the guilty party receives their due - not when innocent people are attacked as an easy target.

I was not questioning what may have taken place between the citizens arrest and the handing over of the guy to the police... :whistling:

But there again hope they did get the right guy and not some unfortunate who was in the wrong place at the wrong time...