White guy kills one, injures 7. Drives van inti people leaving mosque in Finsbury Park, London.

Khon Kaen Dave

Yeah - and NOW London's Mayor is incensed & calling it a terrorist act......

Not the ho hum - get use to it like he said after the recent jihadist attacks....

Upside down world....

7 minutes ago, Crowes said:

What does him being white have to do with anything?

maybe the intent was to inform that it was not the usual stereotype of such attacks?

(as for what the usual stereotype would be, google would definately give out answers that would be inappropriate on a public forum!)

8 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Not the ho hum - get use to it like he said after the recent jihadist attacks....

Upside down world....

could it have been called a terrorist attack had it been from an individual of a different ethnicity or perhaps if this white male had attacked bypassers on a bridge?

41 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

could it have been called a terrorist attack had it been from an individual of a different ethnicity or perhaps if this white male had attacked bypassers on a bridge?

Screenshot_2017-06-19-22-34-12-85.png

1 hour ago, pgrahmm said:

Upside down world....

Congratulations.  You're misquoting the mayor's response to the previous incident and taking it out of context just like Trump did.  A wonderful idol to aspire to be like.

Here is the actual statement by Khan after the attack, in which he asked people not to be alarmed BY THE INCREASED NUMBERS OF POLICE ON THE STREETS FOLLOWING THE ATTACK, insisting that London "will never be cowed."  He did not say that people should "get used to" terrorist attacks. So stop following your idol Trump and lying.

Edited by Chou Anou

and to spice up the debate a bit, allow me to refer to disputed historical genealogy records of early mediaval periods of an european country (that I admit I forgot the name)....which  conclude that queen Elisabeth would be a long and distant descendant of the prophet Muhammad....funny isn't it?...do Google it or look up historic records in a decent library....you would be surprised....

Is the idea of this thread that 'white' guys can be terrorists too? It is no new phenomenon. Just look at the actual definition of the word.

Or is the idea that we cannot look at news sources ourselves so need them spoon fed to us? 

I don't get the relevance to 'Thailand'...