Ipod To Ipod Transfer

ozymandious

I keep my music library on a portable hard drive (it took a dump lately but that's a different question)

And i use my Ipod (5G vdo) in the car on the way too and from work.

My wife got me a ipod shuffle for x-mass so that i could use it at the gym and not carry around the big one.

I don't like carrying the external HDD around and I use my laptop mainly at work,

I tried in itunes to drag and drop a song form my ipod to my shuffle and it won't let me do it. soo...

Is there a plug-in or tweek that will allow me to move song from my ipod to my shuffle?

I keep my music library on a portable hard drive (it took a dump lately but that's a different question)

My wife got me a ipod shuffle for x-mass so that i could use it at the gym and not carry around the big one.

I don't like carrying the external HDD around and I use my laptop mainly at work,

I tried in itunes to drag and drop a song form my ipod to my shuffle and it won't let me do it. soo...

Is there a plug-in or tweek that will allow me to move song from my ipod to my shuffle?

1 - Plug in the external HD and copy it from your iTunes library. I assume that this isn't working for you for some reason.

2 - Get any program that can rip your music from your iPod to your local HD and into your iTunes music library, then copy it from there. There's tons of programs that can do that, the protection on the iPod is very weak. Ask at your local software shop, 100 Baht and you are on your way.

Direct from iPod to iPod won't work.

I use winamp and the mlipod plug-in (download from winamp website) both are free to use, if your ipod's are plugged into your computer they will be recognized by winamp and you can start transferring the files from one to another.

goodluck

Edited by bangbuathong