Expat caught on video attacking Thai woman outside bar in Rayong

webfact

Expat caught on video attacking Thai woman outside bar in Rayong

ry.jpg

video screenshot

RAYONG: -- A Western man was filmed attacking a Thai woman outside a bar in Rayong.

The incident occurred this weekend outside the Bottoms Up Bar in Banchang.

The incident begins when a woman appears to be shouting at the man.

The woman then slaps the man across the face.

The man, who had his arm around another woman then retaliates launching several punches at the woman, who tries to defend herself with what looks like a bar stool.

Another man then tries hold back the attacker who later receives a punch to the jaw for intervening.

The footage, along with pictures which claim to show the man were shared on the Khodhao3 Facebook page.

The Facebook page identifies the man as a Mr Howard Zimmer.

Accompanying the footage was a caption which read:

“I don't care where you are from, but now you are living in my country.

That means you have to accept our culture and treat us respectfully, especially with women. Do you really think what you have done is acceptable?

Its not about how much money you have or how high your education was.

What makes you become a proper human is your moral and ethics, knowing what is right or wrong and treat everyone with respect.

Thats how you make people accept you!

I hope that you will confess and be responsible for your action like what gentlemen should do.”

It is not known if police are investigating the incident.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-26

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What makes you become a proper human is your moral and ethics, knowing what is right or wrong and treat everyone with respect."

Coming from a Thai???

<deleted>

Typical. Do as I say not as I do. 

Edited by metisdead
Profane acronym removed.

It is very bad to attack a woman. 

This man is very bad 

But this "That means you have to accept our culture and treat us respectfully, especially with women." 

How many times I've seen thai men young or not, thai husbands attacking with a lot of violence women or their wife in the street and nobody to help the woman! 

Also... Every night in every thai soap opera we can see women attacked by thai men..

This is thai culture also and it is bad also! 

17 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

Bunch of morons indulging in the world's last legal drug. It's hard to know who would be the more unpleasant to meet, the hookers, or the drunk Aussie with the caustic voice.

Well who is the moron. Australian hey??? 

7 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

Whoever wrote the headline obviously decided that the woman slapping the man  was not the attacker, even though she struck the first blow. Odd opinion.

So you didn't see him grab her bum first? Look again. That is called sexual assault and a slap is the least he deserved regardless of her occupation.

Edited by adrock212

5 minutes ago, Pungdo said:

If you look closely it appears he grabs or slaps her on the bum, which she takes offence to, so I would suggest he started it and should keep his hands to him self.

Yes, how can you other guys miss it? I know the english speaking guy is being sarcastic cause he asks 'what did he do?' over and over...because you can blatantly see him grabbing her ass first, most guys deserve a slap for that - depending. You can hear english speaking guy at the end of the video also is about to show them too.

19 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

Whoever wrote the headline obviously decided that the woman slapping the man  was not the attacker, even though she struck the first blow. Odd opinion.

He assaulted her first. You can't just grab any ass you fancy. Even in Thailand.

He assaulted her first. You can't just grab any ass you fancy. Even in Thailand.

I can't remember ever walking down the strip in Ban Chang and not getting grabbed.

6 minutes ago, Orac said:

I can't remember ever walking down the strip in Ban Chang and not getting grabbed.

I often have trouble remembering walking down the strip:smile:...this guy is an ass wipe and too bad the girl didn't hit him harder with the bar stool. Any bloke who hits a girl should be down right ashamed to call themselves a bloke!!! :post-4641-1156693976:

9 minutes ago, Orac said:

It must be because you are a sexy man !

When I walk down there they can't look away (or at their phones) fast enough !

Doesn´t matter if the woman started the fight. A fight between a woman and a man is always wrong, due to the fysics of men.

Just another stupid farang that shouldn´t ever have put he´s feet in Thailand.

When are these morons going to stay home.

38 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

If you actually watch the video you'll see the Canadian walks out with one arm around one girl and appears to grab the ass of another with his right hand. She turns around and slaps him.

Some people forget (or are just plain ***holes) that not every woman in Thailand is for sale. Some learn (the hard way) when they grab/grope the wrong girl. 

Could have been all manner of interaction beforehand as well. Maybe he'd taken the "slapper" out of the bar the night before, then comes back the next night and takes a different girl (causing the first one to lose face), then grabs her ass as he leaves with the other girl.

Somehow I don't think he'll be going back to those bars for long, long while !

Not every Thai woman is up for sale, but these are bar girls that are there as hostesses and to entertain the customers and I don`t mean to help them pour drinks and explain the wonders of Thai culture,  because these women are not about Thai culture.  Some of these bar girls believe the stupid Farang customers can be manipulated and controlled, only for this woman the so-called dumb Farlang gained control over her and made her lose face.

Good on that guy, he proved that not all westerners are the docile kiss Thai arse smiling dumbos that many Thais think they are.

56 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

If you actually watch the video you'll see the Canadian walks out with one arm around one girl and appears to grab the ass of another with his right hand. She turns around and slaps him.

Some people forget (or are just plain ***holes) that not every woman in Thailand is for sale. Some learn (the hard way) when they grab/grope the wrong girl. 

Could have been all manner of interaction beforehand as well. Maybe he'd taken the "slapper" out of the bar the night before, then comes back the next night and takes a different girl (causing the first one to lose face), then grabs her ass as he leaves with the other girl.

Somehow I don't think he'll be going back to those bars for long, long while !

How do you figure he's Canadian??

43 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Doesn´t matter if the woman started the fight. A fight between a woman and a man is always wrong, due to the fysics of men.

Just another stupid farang that shouldn´t ever have put he´s feet in Thailand.

When are these morons going to stay home.

40 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Not every Thai woman is up for sale, but these are bar girls that are there as hostesses and to entertain the customers and I don`t mean to help them pour drinks and explain the wonders of Thai culture,  because these women are not about Thai culture.  Some of these bar girls believe the stupid Farang customers can be manipulated and controlled, only for this woman the so-called dumb Farlang gained control over her and made her lose face.

Good on that guy, he proved that not all westerners are the docile kiss Thai arse smiling dumbos that many Thais think they are.

Good on that guy? Doesn't matter what she did, he shouldn't have smacked her. Look at the size of him compared to her, a real <deleted> hero isn't he? Too many of these low life's slithering around thinking that they can treat the Thai's like crap! Inferiority complex perhaps?

He grabbed her ass as he walked out the door in a drunken state, which she reacted. Normally girls don't react like that unless he grabbed her hard and hurt her.

He should of apologised and moved on

The grab on the ass and the slap in return cancelled each other out really. She raised her hand in fairly typical Thai fashion for women to say keep away. He should have just left it there. He was probably pissed and it was just done in fun but once it had gone wrong he should have apologized and moved on, or just moved on anyway.

39 minutes ago, CanuckThai said:

How do you figure he's Canadian??

If you click the link at the bottom of the first post it takes you to another page and a window opens with a pic of a screen cap just before the slapping starts. The next pic appears to be his FaceBook page where it notes he is from Russel, Manitoba.

1 hour ago, namatjira said:

It's poor form for any male to seriously punch into any female,

he slapped her ass and got a slap, the man is a low life.

a proper idiot...

I heard the girls were laughing at his mini hot dog and his shriveled up gonads...may be why he went berserk, what a retard!

1 hour ago, Classic Ray said:

Yes, but the woman is Thai, the man is just a farang.

So whatever was going on, he gets the blame, deserved or undeserved.

It is time, me think, for making plan B.