4-year-old girl injured after pickup slams into Chon Buri shop

webfact

4-year-old girl injured after pickup slams into Chon Buri shop
By The Nation

CHON BURI/PATTAYA: -- A pickup truck driver lost control of the vehicle and slammed into a shop in Chon Buri’s Muang district on Monday night, injuring the four-year-old daughter of the shop owner.

Pol Captain Suchart Charoensi, officer on duty of Saensuk Police Staion, said the accident happened at about 8pm in Moo 1 village in tambon Muang.

The pickup, driven by Sompong Singtha, 28, crashed into the shop going fast, the shop owner, Sattrakhom Soyprao, 35, said. The shop sells items for Bt20.

Sattrakhom said he was sitting in the shop with his wife and daughter and saw the pickup coming at them very fast, but his daughter could not react fast enough.

She taken to a hospital with minor injuries.

The pickup driver said another vehicle cut in front of him, resulting in him losing control of the vehicle.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30319211

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-06-27

18 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Maybe the driver was running away from a minor accident!

Thais get away with murder...

Were it a falang we would probably be taken to the cleaners....

Been doing a lot of bashing lately... forgive me

I totally understand and sympathise.  My brush with a bent cop who identified me as the cause of an accident has cost me a conservative 70K + six months of worry.  Meanwhile my insurance company (Thannachart) has paid compensation to the real culprits without ever accepting my side of the story despite me having photos and proof that I was stationery at the time.