who is the worst Thai girl or frang

opalred

I think the OP made a shltpost but I think this goes both ways. And my below advice applies to both Thais and foreigners.

First, whether you're a man or woman, it is your responsibility to perform due diligence on your partner before accepting to be in a relationship with them. Let me give you an example. One of my wife's friends had a child with a Thai man, and she got dumped while she was still pregnant. I inquired to my friend who works in a government position, and we found that this man had 3 children with 3 different women. I asked my wife's friend if she knew, and she said that she never asked him since she "assumed" that he was a good man. It was her responsibility to perform her checks, and the consequence is a lifetime of celibacy (well, in some way, it's not that bad, but you can't have a family). There are many ways to do that without being a freak.

Then, it is both persons' duties to maintain the relationship properly, and for that, you have to set boundaries right at the start and be strict and firm about them. For example: In my first relationship with a Thai, I failed to set my boundaries. It was my fault, and I learnt a lesson from that. I let her use my phone often since I had "nothing to hide" and she often used my phone for her apps that wouldn't work on her old phone. Fast forward a few months, I started to do business and wanted to keep my phone private. It was very hard to remove this privilege without arising suspicion. We kept fighting about this everyday until I had to simply stop answering her when she brought the topic. The relationship ended shortly after. Now with my wife - I set strict boundaries:

1) She is not allowed to use my phone or to request the passcode. Makes it easy for the mia nois.

2) She is not allowed to be angry at me, complain, or pout for any reason. It avoids unnecessary arguments.

3) Sometimes I need time with the boys to play pool, drink beer, and do activities, and I want no objection ever.

At first she tried to push the boundaries, but I stayed firm all the time. I never folded. After a while she realized that it was futile and we never argued about it anymore. We're now living a happy life since 2 years with a child on the way and never looked back. I also respect her boundaries and we're fine with it.

And finally, it's all about knowing what you want out of this girl. There are many types of girls for many purposes. For example, I will never "game" a virgin if I do not intent on wifing her up - ethics prohibit me from doing that. It's about knowing "what is what". For example:

If I want a short-term mini-relationship with easy sex and practically no obstacles (the lazy way), I'll pick a single mother.

If I want a mini-relationship not leading to marriage but rather as a side girl or simply as a "friend with benefits", I'll pick a girl who had 2-3 boyfriends.

If I want a wife and someone to start a family with, then obviously, virginity is required.

Now to the topics, "are Thais or farangs better", you should refer to the 3rd paragraph - figuring out what you want. Unfortunately, most Western girls are not marriage material due to strong child support laws, divorce-rape laws, alimony, and brainwashing under name of "equality" - a relationship with a farang girl is statistically likely to fail. First, there are almost no virgins there, so you have to wife-up a girl who won't bond as strongly since you're not her first (and won't be her last). You'll have to be constantly at the top of your game to keep her around and avoid a costly divorce. Therefore, I'd say that Western girls can be fun for mini-relationships or "friends with benefits", as they're usually academically smarter than their Thai counterparts, but not for marriage.

On the contrast, Thai girls might be "dumber" on the academic side, but they do one thing and do it well: being a mother. Abundance of young virgins, family values, Buddhism, etc. make an ideal mix for starting a family, and the probabilities are on your side. My wife's family is complete, no divorcees, and she intends to start a family this way.

Now regarding men... Thai men are usually considered "lower boyfriend material" than us, unless they come from a hi-so family. The average working class Thai man only things about mia nois, smoking, and beer, and most girls don't like that and will think of foreigners (with proofs of ties to Thailand (no pun intended)) as better husbands. However, we stand no chance against high-class Thai men who are business owners, with pale skin, and good manners. Those Thai men are the pinnacle of what gils are looking for.

Edited by SiamBeast

websters inglash dictoranee 

frang  a brainless <deleted> that lives in Thailand 

usually hangs around bars waiting to pounce on anything that moves

will not care if male or female

will try to entice with open wallet/ looking for a slave

sometimes will try to copulate with a small limp penis to spread his degenerating   genes

The worst person I ever met was called 'John Scramble' .He was a pick up truck driver from Argentina. His left eye got him in trouble. His right eye blamed everyone else for the Biafran baby situation that stole all our hearts in the 1970's. He couldn't spell 'tin opener' to save his life. It held him back in his later years as he tried to start a company that made...you guessed it. The paperwork became a nightmare, this is before the days of automatic spell checkers. I like playing checkers. 

Anyway. Why was he the worst fella I ever met? Well, before leaving his homeland of Argentina he artificially inseminated countless peasant women in their sleep. I am NOT talking about the pheasant pluckers son here either. This is an entirely different individual that, by the way smelt like blue vein cheese. The peasant women woke up one day (we are talking hundreds) to find that they were pregnant. It was a 'miracle' in many peoples eyes as most, if not all were virgins at the time of the insemination. Representative of the Catholic church were called in. Men in white robes inspected beavers for signs of 'immaculate conception' Most were found to be miracles. 

It was taken as a sign of the return of the 'holy ghost' That randy little fella that had his way all those years ago. Did it mean all the infants were to be given the same status as last time round? It was a real conundrum. The church wasnt sure whether to keep it all hush hush or to come clean with the story. In the end a devious plan was hatched, one so dastardly that it will be spoken of for years to come in whispers ,by kids raiding their mothers pantries. 

It was decided to 'remove' all infants from their mothers and to take them back to the Vatican city. Here they would be taken care of until such to as they could be released back into the world as 'the multiple sons and daughters of immaculate conception' They would carry on gods work in future with a divine lineage that reached right up to heaven. There would be no question of their authority. 

But what of the mothers you ask? 

Well, many were heartbroken. Some took their own lives. One works at the local Dairy Queen right up the road from me. It is a sad tale for sure. Is there any moral to the story? Please let me know. 

Please send your thoughts to the following address:

52 Fortesque Road 

Scunthorpe Hampton

Flakeport

Palookaville.

17 hours ago, SiamBeast said:

Now to the topics, "are Thais or farangs better", you should refer to the 3rd paragraph - figuring out what you want. Unfortunately, most Western girls are not marriage material due to strong child support laws, divorce-rape laws, alimony, and brainwashing under name of "equality" - a relationship with a farang girl is statistically likely to fail. First, there are almost no virgins there, so you have to wife-up a girl who won't bond as strongly since you're not her first (and won't be her last). You'll have to be constantly at the top of your game to keep her around and avoid a costly divorce. Therefore, I'd say that Western girls can be fun for mini-relationships or "friends with benefits", as they're usually academically smarter than their Thai counterparts, but not for marriage.

Excellent post.

Unfortunately, most Western girls are not marriage material due to strong child support laws, divorce-rape laws, alimony, and brainwashing under name of "equality" - a relationship with a farang girl is statistically likely to fail.

You have it nailed. I learned that the hard way after getting taken by a farang woman for almost everything I had.

Unfortunately my Thai lady was almost as bad, and sex robots will not be invented in time for me to avoid real women altogether.

3 minutes ago, transam said:

I thought it was Falang....?  :stoner:

Seriously? L and R are interchangeable, as apparently many Thais have a problem pronouncing R. Far as I know farang is spelt with an R, but can be spoken either way.

With over 46 thousand posts I'm sure you knew that already.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Seriously? L and R are interchangeable, as apparently many Thais have a problem pronouncing R. Far as I know farang is spelt with an R, but can be spoken either way.

Well Mrs.Trans most definitely points at me with a wagging finger saying .."You Falang"....

facepalm.gif.6c7db4b0db180b2952cb838f8e4dd7b5.gif

my wife works voluntary in the women's community

to hear the story's from the Thai women is unbelievable

from the weird sex acts they are asked to perform 

to make them scrub there houses out every day 

and to the violence when the falangs are drinking

20 minutes ago, opalred said:

Agreed - there's a LOT of hidden ugly going on here.....And it's not in favor of the good Thai women....

The bad (bg type) Thai women sort it out & are much better at fending for themselves....

honestly... a farang..who live in thai ... have a thai wife....and doesnt even speak the language (for a reason or not) is bad ...... so who is bad to who ? huh ? interesting to always want to find a victim and a guilty one.... right? always the others but never yourself ? 

On 30.06.2017 at 8:04 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Excellent post.

Unfortunately, most Western girls are not marriage material due to strong child support laws, divorce-rape laws, alimony, and brainwashing under name of "equality" - a relationship with a farang girl is statistically likely to fail.

You have it nailed. I learned that the hard way after getting taken by a farang woman for almost everything I had.

Unfortunately my Thai lady was almost as bad, and sex robots will not be invented in time for me to avoid real women altogether.

Both your posts a very pertinent and well thought guys. Unfortunately, nothing new under the sun...it's all in the evolution genes.

In those lovely prehistoric days, when our ancestors lived in tribes, the busty young ladies chased the men who where the richest - that would be the Mr Flintsones who were the best hunters..it meant good supply of food, skin for clothes etc...you get the point....

Except in those ages, when the guy could not hunt any more, and the gal decided to shift into the next neighbour hunter's tent, there was nodivorce settlement!! ..

The correlation between ladies, money, a decent living is in human genes....now obviously, "evolution" has somewhat developped the dogma and there are the good gals and the venal mercantile types...and I agree, it can be quite hard to make out in the begining of a relationship.......just don't get married, and make things such that if the relationship ends, she leaves the condo or the pool villa and that's it!...may not be that simple, I agree

23 hours ago, opalred said:

They are not slaves and can leave some weirdo/abusive Farang at any time and it is very easy for a Thai to get a non-Thai in all kinds of shit if they feel wronged. Why are they staying with such a sort? Obviously for some sort of final payout. Skydiving is not a popular hobby in places like Pattaya for no reason. Where I have sympathy is for Thai women who are stuck with an abusive Thai partner where sometimes a break in relationship is simply extremely risky to her and possible any children involved in the relationship. Of course that is  very much a minority also.

5 minutes ago, kevozman1 said:

They are not slaves and can leave some weirdo/abusive Farang at any time and it is very easy for a Thai to get a non-Thai in all kinds of shit if they feel wronged. Why are they staying with such a sort? Obviously for some sort of final payout. Skydiving is not a popular hobby in places like Pattaya for no reason. Where I have sympathy is for Thai women who are stuck with an abusive Thai partner where sometimes a break in relationship is simply extremely risky to her and possible any children involved in the relationship. Of course that is  very much a minority also.

A man or a woman, farang or what so ever, living here or there, gets into one bad relationship, it is a pity.

The same man or a woman, gets into a second bad relationship, it is sad.

A man or a woman, then gets into a third bad relationship, it's disturbing....and so on..

At the xxth toxic relationship, something is wrong....

Something or perhaps nothing can be changed in this picture with the "bad" person in the couple.

The problem and solution would be in the hands of the "victim" as his/her deep inner distressed mental schematical patterns, attract the wrong people.

What is the point here? Clinical assessment and therapy can help  to cease cluttering up relationships with the wrong person, to asses one's own inner demons that in turn, can  cease attraction on the wrong people. Unconsciously, there is  a form of congruence towards the implicit and deeper mental patterns of individuals,  that are either  healthy or toxic, that mutually occur during the attraction process.

But then, go and convince anybody in poverty or medium level of education, in the virtues of psychotherapic help:post-4641-1156694572:....these are western world habbits, that unfortunately are only accessible to the wealthy,  in nations that have poverty.

on the forum you always hear how bad the Thai girls are to frangs

i think it is the other way

after 14yrs here i could go on for pages how i have seen frangs treat there g/f and wife's

After 14 years here you still haven't learned how to spell "Farang" :saai:

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:44 PM, opalred said:

I doubt any of the men were different before getting married, but like women the world over, they think they can "change" them, which they can't.

Caveat emptor.

What upsets me is they usually have children before getting divorced.

The problem for men is that they expect their delightful little luvin' lady to NOT change, which is a forlorn hope, especially if they give their partner the "golden lasso" child.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

On 30/06/2017 at 4:11 PM, transam said:

Well Mrs.Trans most definitely points at me with a wagging finger saying .."You Falang"....

facepalm.gif.6c7db4b0db180b2952cb838f8e4dd7b5.gif

It would be better if you train her to wag  something else at you, Trans.

Edited by bazza73
Duplication