U.S. judge unlikely to remove block on Trump sanctuary city order

webfact

On 7/24/2017 at 7:06 PM, stevenl said:

That is no answer, just implied there is no insurrection. Please answer the question or if you can't, don't pretend to do so by quoting.

I did answer the question, just not the way you were looking for to prove you are right and I am wrong. and I quote:

"By states and sanctuary cities refusing to uphold the Laws of the United States Federal Government via conspiracy although blatantly, he has the authority to use the military on a temporary basis to re-enforce the federal agents of ICE."

Nope they can get a social security card and number.   I have a close friend who is not a citizen and he has a social security card and number and I know this because it was sent to my home address and when I was back I forwarded it to him in the State where he works.  

Here is from one link:

This card is issued to U.S. citizens and to noncitizens to whom the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), which oversees immigration, has given permission to live and work in the United States permanently. These include green-card holders as well as refugees and people granted political asylum.

http://www.aarp.org/work/social-security/info-06-2012/social-security-card-non-citizen.html

12 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

I did answer the question, just not the way you were looking for to prove you are right and I am wrong. and I quote:

"By states and sanctuary cities refusing to uphold the Laws of the United States Federal Government via conspiracy although blatantly, he has the authority to use the military on a temporary basis to re-enforce the federal agents of ICE."

Since you have difficulty with answering a very simple question, all you do is giving incomplete quotes without source in bad English, I am out of here.

6 minutes ago, Scott said:

Nope they can get a social security card and number.   I have a close friend who is not a citizen and he has a social security card and number and I know this because it was sent to my home address and when I was back I forwarded it to him in the State where he works.  

Guess it depends on his job.

"Only non-citizens authorized to work in the US are eligible for a Social Security number. Those on a non-employment based temporary visa (like ESTA) without work authorization are unable to apply for one."

"Generally, only noncitizens authorized to work in the United States by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) can get a Social Security number.Social Security numbers are used to report a person's wages to the government and to determine a person's eligibility for Social Security benefits."