Kawasaki Super Cub 175

sup3r1or

So yesterday this scooter appeared on Malaysian Instagram account. THe name at least for now seems to be Kawasaki Super Cub,  with 175 cc engine. I also see 2 pipes coming our from the front of the engine. The design seems to borrow right from Z series especially that twin exhaust. 

Cant find any info on it at all apart from one Thai website. 

What do you think?

175.jpg

There is a new Yamaha 150 cc with very similar design, forgot the name. I sat on it but didn't like it. Those weirdly shaped panels on the sides that have Triangular shape, really comfortable for leg room. 

I will ask if I will be anywhere near Kawa, where I live nearest kawa dealer is 150 km away:)

After the relation between Bajaj Auto and Kawasaki Heavy went a bit sour, something to do with Bajaj Auto making CFMoto motorcycles that look damn much similar as the Kawasaki ER6 range. Bajaj Auto didn’t back down and even increased production in China…

The new partner for small-capacity motorcycles and scooters is Kymco… Kawasaki already sells 2 Kymco models (125 and 300cc scooter) in several countries.

Most industry insiders believe that the twist between Bajaj Auto and Kawasaki Heavy will settle down and all things return to normal… The two (Kawasaki and Bajaj Auto) have just to much joined operations to untwist...

It's like that UK launderette chain called "Bollom"...neither one thing nor the other.

Bollom is half way between <deleted> and bottom, this is half way between a scooter and a small sports bike.

Maybe they should call it the "Kawasaki Perineum". 

I'll get my coat.........

PS

...is <deleted> not allowed then?  Gonads doesn't really work....

Edited by AllanB
A rude word query..

Clearly fake. Could probably have told you already by reading the supposed name Super Cub, I'm sure Honda would have been not exactly happy about that :)

Engine from the Z300, exhaust from the Z1000. Would probably be the least practical scooter of them all with nearly no cargo space judging by the pic (where would the tank be?). But at the same time would also probably be one of the most fun to drive.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
11 hours ago, AllanB said:

Some nitwit forgot to install the petrol tank, or was it stollen?

Maybe some nitwit stole it and hid it under the seat of his Filano.

Stollen = German pastry.

Edited by papa al
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1