"Boss Krathingdaeng" latest news - er, there isn't any.

rooster59

"Boss Krathingdaeng" latest news - er, there isn't any.

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GO2DYchPBHDk5tI3DM.jpg

Image: Thai Rath

Thai Rath reported on the latest developments in the case of Red Bull heir Boss who killed a policeman in Thong Lor in 2012.

But their story revealed that the latest developments were precisely zero.

A representative of the public prosecutor's office Amnat Chotichai told the Thai news media that the police are yet to make an extradition request.

They have only said they are still gathering evidence in the case.

Boss - real name Vorayuth Yoowithaya -  is known to be abroad, probably in England.

He dragged officer attached to the Thong Lor police Wichian Klanprasert under his Ferrari on September 3rd 2012 killing him.

Boss is heir to the multi billion dollar Red Bull fortune. His family are one of the richest in Thailand.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-15

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to keep up with this story, it's just moving so fast.

Didn't the government announce a new law (one of many 100's I believe) stating that the statute of limitations only applies for time while you're inside Thailand if you do something wrong and are wanted ?

6 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Didn't the government announce a new law (one of many 100's I believe) stating that the statute of limitations only applies for time while you're inside Thailand if you do something wrong and are wanted ?

The Government can & will change  the law as they wish.

Still gathering evidence? What evidence could they possibly need at this stage in proceedings? He has done a runner and needs to be brought to justice, yet the only evidence I see is of lazy, inept and incompetent paid off lackeys failing to do anything right in this case. One has to surmise that we will never see him in court.

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

That's for Thaksin silly. ???

7 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Still gathering evidence? What evidence could they possibly need at this stage in proceedings? He has done a runner and needs to be brought to justice, yet the only evidence I see is of lazy, inept and incompetent paid off lackeys failing to do anything right in this case. One has to surmise that we will never see him in court.

He might have stopped making Facebook posts, so they do not know where he is.  That is the extent of the Thai intelligence apparatus outside of Thailand.  Think his current location is the evidence they seek.  Otherwise, his guilt looks to be well established. 

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

See who in court? 

Five years of gathering evidence is about right for this bunch of ... (I hesitate to use the word clowns as the Thai police are not funny.) Buffaloes is probably a better word.  A species known for its thick skull; lazy plodding ways; whose only goal in life is to eat.

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

Five years of gathering evidence is about right for this bunch of ... (I hesitate to use the word clowns as the Thai police are not funny.) Buffaloes is probably a better word.  A species known for its thick skull; lazy plodding ways; whose only goal in life is to eat.

However, the goal of 2 legged buffaloes also includes the collection of easy money... 

4 hours ago, yellowboat said:

He might have stopped making Facebook posts, so they do not know where he is.  That is the extent of the Thai intelligence apparatus outside of Thailand.  Think his current location is the evidence they seek.  Otherwise, his guilt looks to be well established. 

I expect he will be at Silverstone this weekend chatting in the back of the team garage with Christian Horner and the Red Bull guys, in disguise of course.

1 hour ago, ratcatcher said:

I expect he will be at Silverstone this weekend chatting in the back of the team garage with Christian Horner and the Red Bull guys, in disguise of course.

Shhhhh! don't tell the BIB, otherwise they may well have a panic attack that he has been located putting them into the awkward position of whether to not hear it or to ignore it. 

Please consider their delicate nature in these matters. 

Shhhhh! don't tell the BIB, otherwise they may well have a panic attack that he has been located putting them into the awkward position of whether to not hear it or to ignore it. 
Please consider their delicate nature in these matters. 

No problem, they will act swiftly and decisively, putting together a management committee who will recommend further action when they report in, oh, six months?
This will ensure that the matter remains under active consideration, and increase the number of participants in the inquiry, which can only be of benefit...

9 hours ago, rooster59 said:

But their story revealed that the latest developments were precisely zero.

Let’s look at it from a pragmatical perspective. Most of the tea money that changed hands in this case is already spent on mia nois, and luxury cars. And just imagine how much money from the coffers is needed to come up with a dozen committees and sub committees to finally bring him to justice and find another 100 ‘inactive posts’. This guy could even throw a Hi So party at the Oriental Hotel in Bangkok and nobody would reckoning him.

7 hours ago, tomwct said:

Police gathering information? Has it been 5 years of gathering information? Or is it five years of collecting that Brown Envelope!

What a bunch of Bozo's!

information is power, power is money, ergo information is money... no wait... ah what the heck... can't wait for follow up stories

Thank Thai Rath & any other rags that at least carry the story. They are keeping it in front of peoples noses & trying to counter the massive amounts spent in trying to bury it. I hope the British tabloids splatter him on the front page at Silverstone.

10 hours ago, ukrules said:

The new law was announced only a couple of days ago, but only applies to politicians.  Don't hold your breath on that one though; most politicians will have a few baht stashed away, ready for the envelopes.

Still gathering evidence? What the <deleted> have they spent the last five years doing?

And I thought they were cancelling the <deleted> passport. Easy to do, and then no legal status in the UK. If that's where he is. 

Edited by metisdead
Profanity removed.

8 hours ago, darksidedog said:

We will see him in court. That`s Hampton Court or maybe even up market in Earls Court. As for any Thailand Court, naaa, doubt it.