Does she know it's your birthday?

5 hours ago, smotherb said:

Yes, I would much prefer the love in the homemade cake

Well - Smother, old pal.....

If we ever celebrate your birthday at our house I'll make sure you get a home spun b'day cake.....

6 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

If we ever celebrate your birthday at our house I'll make sure you get a home spun b'day cake.....

Thanks, my favorites are carrot-raison cake with creme cheese icing and of course, mango cheese cake

6 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Thanks, my favorites are carrot-raison cake with creme cheese icing and of course, mango cheese cake

On reading the headline I asked my wife if she knew when my bithday was  " Yes but I keep it a surprise "  Hmmm.

A ladyboy where I drink , the other day said one of the new girls there was his sister An . I asked him how old she was , he had to ask her as he didn't know .. His birthday is  the 25th , he won't let me forget that.

On 7/17/2017 at 8:11 AM, williamgeorgeallen said:

just another excuse to be milked for money and goods. my girl asked me what i was getting her for her birthday and i said i was getting her the same as what she got me. that was the end of that. birthdays and xmas presents are for the kids and romantic chumps.

if you're dating a Thai, you're dating a GIRL... (read: kid)

2 hours ago, daphnia88 said:

if you're dating a Thai, you're dating a GIRL... (read: kid)

i would not say dating i would say supporting, and then only till our kids are through highschool. i have seen guys try to date thai girls, it ranges from sad to outright pathetic. other guys i know always take a mate along on dates with them so at least they have some decent conversation.

44 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

i would not say dating i would say supporting, and then only till our kids are through highschool. i have seen guys try to date thai girls, it ranges from sad to outright pathetic. other guys i know always take a mate along on dates with them so at least they have some decent conversation.

so in other words... being a sugar daddy.

"other guys i know always take a mate along on dates with them so at least they have some decent conversation."

I'm sorry but that's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. If you can't converse with her, what's the point of dating them or whatever you call it? Bang, pay, then leave. 

18 minutes ago, daphnia88 said:

so in other words... being a sugar daddy.

"other guys i know always take a mate along on dates with them so at least they have some decent conversation."

I'm sorry but that's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. If you can't converse with her, what's the point of dating them or whatever you call it? Bang, pay, then leave. 

dating was never my thing and i dont know why guys bother. i wanted kids so i had to make a sacrifice.

1 hour ago, daphnia88 said:

Then you could've just adopted. I pity the woman you're "with" a.k.a your sugar baby

odd thing to say but of course you are making a lot of silly assumptions. i bet you are a female. my sugar baby who is a year older than me is more happy than i have ever seen her. she does not have to work selling herself anymore and loves being a mum.

single men cant adopt and i dont want to raise anyone elses kid. been there done that with a dead beat single mum in australia.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen

1 hour ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

odd thing to say but of course you are making a lot of silly assumptions. i bet you are a female. my sugar baby who is a year older than me is more happy than i have ever seen her. she does not have to work selling herself anymore and loves being a mum.

single men cant adopt and i dont want to raise anyone elses kid. been there done that with a dead beat single mum in australia.

Ah, as I expected. A bitter old guy. Figures.