Extradition of Vorayuth moves a slow step forward

snoop1130

We need the fantastic four to come gather up the top 1000 crooks in this county I'm visiting.   But there is way to much  censorship here on TV .  I don't like this. 

Edited by Elkski

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did the police not restrict his passort years ago. He did not sneak out of Thailand as indicated Hi flew his private out of Thailand. 

Why did the police wait so long to realize they needed to translate the extradition papers ? ? ? 

So many questions so little answers

In Thailand alwas the same story if the police is investigating so called "big heads" and their families!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing happens and all the work they do is just to fill up the papers of newspapers, their police department to show that all they are doing!!!!!!

They do nothing at all and wait up the time you cant get anybody responsible.....

Thats the Thai Juridical System : a shit on all the people who are not "Big Heads" and just normal people who cant afford hundreds of thousands of bath for to pay all the bibes to Police and Court and and and!

SHAME on this for a country that wants not to be named 3rd world couttry but that's what it is!!!!!!!!!!! And even more worse!

Dismissing suggestions that police shielded the super rich, Sanit, said: “I can assure you that police enforce laws equally. Some cases may face delays but we will improve on that.”

Was that line written by George Carlin? It is particularly funny. Does this clown take himself seriously? I know there are few who do, when he utters such drivel. Anyone who has ever been to Thailand, knows that if you have more than 300 million baht here, you are complete above any and all laws. When you are a billionaire, it is a completely different set of rules. Not only are you above the law, but the law will go out of it's way to make sure you are never subjected to it, just like what happened in this case. 

If there is one thing you can be assured of, in nearly every case here, it is the fact that the law will NEVER be applied equally.

5 hours ago, Tilacme said:

Serving extradition papers on a single "unnamed" state (if it ever happens) is going to be a complete waste of time bearing in mind the culprits uncanny foresight of events.

Interpol is the way forward.

Apparently his new favorite singer is Rod Stewart

Where is the "Big Talk" Prime Minister in this ? He likes going on TV for an hour and boring the Thai people to death with his "Look what I did speeches" but, no where to be found when it comes to The Red Bull Murderer. Time to step up Mr. PM. get involved, and show the people you are for real when it comes to eliminating Police corruption that permeates the Thai system.

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

We need the fantastic four to come gather up the top 1000 crooks in this county I'm visiting.   But there is way to much  censorship here on TV .  I don't like this. 

That would probably shut down 95% of the economy

Serving extradition papers on a single "unnamed" state (if it ever happens) is going to be a complete waste of time bearing in mind the culprits uncanny foresight of events.

Interpol is the way forward.

Interpol may be the way forward, but I suspect that the relevant office are pinning their hopes on the intervention of my boyhood hero, Biggles of the Air Police!

So,   if he now resides  in a country with no extradition treaty with Thailand, what next ?

On 21/07/2017 at 1:12 PM, hathairat2711 said:

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/translation-police-documents-boss-extradition-done The OAG will send the request for Mr Vorayudh’s extradition to the country where the fugitive stays.  He did not mention the country by its name, saying only that the country has an extradition treaty with Thailand.

so,  he moves on to a country with no extradition treaty, what next ?

Why are they even posting this as "news" ? Nothing has changed , just more "delays", and that's it. He can hide in any country as long as it takes.   

On 21/07/2017 at 9:59 PM, colinneil said:

Sanit involved then rest assured every delaying tactic will be used.

Cannot interfere with the monthly envelope.

Are you suggesting Sanit is corrupt? He would probably bet you 50000 baht of Thaibev products he isn't 

If Boss had been driving as slowly and deliberately as the forelock-tugging subservient investigators have done their work, the dead police officer might have had time for several promotions and be planning his retirement from active service instead of having disappeared from peoples'memories.  Boss, on the other hand, has had a long luxury holiday in exchange for trampling all over his remains.

It's easy for that idiot to change countries.. knowing that he is a culprit who killed a police officer, ignored summons for 5 years and escaped deliberately just two days before a warrant was issued do u need any more eveidence that he is making a mockery of the justice system??? Yes interpol needs to be contacted and involved so that he can't escape. Even then there are a thousand possibilities that he could escape to those countries with no extradition treaty with Thailand and invest a few tens of millions to get a passport too.. 

1 hour ago, Jasonron said:

It's easy for that idiot to change countries.. knowing that he is a culprit who killed a police officer, ignored summons for 5 years and escaped deliberately just two days before a warrant was issued do u need any more eveidence that he is making a mockery of the justice system??? Yes interpol needs to be contacted and involved so that he can't escape. Even then there are a thousand possibilities that he could escape to those countries with no extradition treaty with Thailand and invest a few tens of millions to get a passport too.. 

To be honest I'm as annoyed at the police and Thai authorities inaction than Boss's endeavors to avoid justice (whatever that means).

Boss is a rich SoB who is taking big liberties. This case is very poor International PR for Thailand.

Ch-o-ch should get personally involved (not that he will) to save Thai face.

On 7/22/2017 at 11:23 PM, Chama1 said:

Police enforcing the law on the super rich....kinda like the fox guarding the chicken coup!

And the TRP  continue, long-term, to have no hesitation to reinforce publicly that they are incapable, immoral, have no concern for their duty to the public of Thailand nor to the law, and corrupt. 

I wait for the day the top guy and a sizeable number of the top level guys are removed by 44. 

Edited by scorecard

Do they at least know where this absconder is hiding in the first place?

Will Thai Immigration Police be accountable in letting a Thai Police manslaughter suspect,  flee the country? .. Easier to stop some farang for a 3 day overstay,  is it not?

Edited by observer90210