PM warns against mobilising Yingluck's supporters

webfact

10 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Today in other news one of the 2010 temple shooting witnesses has been charged with LM.

She claims the Army took her phone and they sent the messages to set her (shut her) up.

This is going to get messy I think guys. The people are starting to get agitated. Will the YL verdict be the trigger?

Not even close.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ricardo said:

"except the most ignorant and naive"  is obviously not aimed at me, as it would be a flame. :wink:

But I have to say, I think you've completely missed what I was pointing-out, while I was trying to hint while staying within forum-rules.

I understand perfectly was you were alluding to but the end game of the junta is control of the country, not only during the transition but permanently.

No flaming intended?

7 hours ago, louse1953 said:

Dont try and change history.He didn't say those words so he was acquitted.You and i weren't there so can't comment.

Then who did? And why did they go to court? Smoke there is fire.

Edited by Chris Lawrence

5 hours ago, robblok said:

I would hope none of them.. can't have that you know. Just like you can't have them supporting the other side they need to judge based on the law and facts. 

gufaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw....law and facts

21 hours ago, khunken said:

Under the supposed 'democracy' here the police are (also) supposed to maintain law & order. They didn't even try when the airports were overrun by the PAD. Furthermore they didn't even try to control the 2010 protests & riots, even worse they supported them. This is what happens when the police force is bought by a political party.

The military have been called in sometimes when citizens and protestors are under attack from militias, especially when the police support the militias. The airport invasions were almost totally peaceful. The army shouldn't have been needed if the police had done their job properly.

If you bother to keep abreast of court cases for the various protests, the airport 'invading' leaders have been sentenced by the criminal & appeal courts - a probable Supreme court case awaits. As least they were prosecuted, unlike most of those responsible for the riots, arson and killing in 2010 - both sides BTW.

Who is this who "called in" the Military? Suthep? The Military in Thailand does what it wants when it wants.

The 6 who are currently appealing their sentences were not charged for the airport invasion, but for the Government House invasion. Talk to me when they're in jail, seeing as it's been 9 years and counting. Meanwhile they just re-arrested the nurse who was a witness to the 2010 killings by the Army after "releasing" her on bail. That's what I call equal justice before the law!  And where are the arrests and trials for the ones who occupied Government House in the protest against Yingluck?

And what makes you think nobody is being prosecuted for the 2010 protests? Do you think perhaps more than 6 are? I do.