Chinese kid pooping outside Central Festival

balo

On 8/18/2017 at 2:20 AM, Rc2702 said:

Reminds me of the time I woke up bleary eyed and very much worse for wear and "someone" was having a crap in a bidet wondering why on earth there were two toilet's in one small bathroom. The cleaner was not a happy senorita

More than 40 years ago, I'd been celebrating my 21st. at my local & nightclubs, while at college in South Shields, UK. Any UK merchant navy engineers will probably know the place. I had a very strange dream that night - I was fighting my way through a jungle, desperately trying to get to someplace.

I woke up next morning to a horrible stink - that same 'someone' had crapped in the wardrobe! He certainly gets around, doesn't he!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 3:16 PM, digbeth said:

would it be okay if they pick it up and put it in a plastic bag like it was dog poop?

Haha,, I never seen anyone pick up dog poop here in Thailand,, In New Zealand you have to and I guess most western countries,,  that is why it's called a third world country....  can just shit on the footpath and leave for the next unwatching person to stand in..... 

26 minutes ago, slippery snake said:

Haha,, I never seen anyone pick up dog poop here in Thailand,, In New Zealand you have to and I guess most western countries,,  that is why it's called a third world country....  can just shit on the footpath and leave for the next unwatching person to stand in..... 

Lots of stray dogs hang out across fron Central.  Maybe he was just following their lead....

I just returned from  2 week trip in China, 4 different cities with throngs of domestic tourism evident. That country does not need foreign visitors to make their economy go. It's got momentum.

That said, Chinese culture, especially in regard to their kids toilet habits is simply very different than Westerners and Thais. I was in the airport and a toddler, who did not need to be in a baby stroller, had to pee. His mom had him stand up in the stroller, she opened a small water bottle she must have saved for this purpose, and after placing his penis into the bottle, he peed into it. Then she screwed the cap on and they went about their business, like this was normal. There was a bathroom 20 feet away. I'm not sure why they think this is acceptable behavior. Bu they do. C'est la vie...

Having moved from Thailand to Hubei province in China three years ago - this is normal behaviour for Chinese. As is spitting shouting driving like a <deleted> and ripping off customers in any way possible. Among the other habits they pursue is restaurants that use water from the toilets to make ice for customers drinks and selling produce two years or so out of date in their shops. Ive also seen companies rip off their employees and keep the rent money they were promised in their contacts and landlords keeping deposits is a done deal. Ive seen them physically fighting rather than queuing up and the streets are like public rubbish dumps - people dont realise just how socially inadequate the Chinese mass is!! I will certainly be leaving this province and heading elsewhere after my contract finishes. Living in the filth of a billion people is NOT the way to spend your life!! I hate to be so critical of my hosts but if you saw it you’d feel the same i guarantee it!! Well done Thailand for attracting quality tourists!!

On 28/07/2017 at 4:16 PM, digbeth said:

would it be okay if they pick it up and put it in a plastic bag like it was dog poop?

NO!!! It would be okay if they walked 30 feet to a toilet like civilised people do though!! Trouble is the Chinese are more concerned about amassing money and sending out public information telling their people that “all westerners are spies” to be concerned with a little thing like good manners and not behaving like a pig!!

The Chinese tourists and the one's who try to make a go of it in LOS, really get under my skin.  There's an old <deleted> who expectorates while in our common swimming pool. It's totally foul and disgusting to hear.  From one end of the pool to the other he spits into plants, bushes, anything floral which border the swimming pool.  I've yelled at him, mocked him, mimicked him, and have gone to the spineless juristic personnel in our apartment, but all they could muster was a new sign prohibiting all sorts of actions which are generally just common sense: no rough play, no shouting, take a shower, no spitting.  The Chinese are really some of the most uncouth people in Asia.  Shouldn't they have a pooper-scooper to pick up Junior's crap?  I mean, if they defecate like dogs do in public, make them scoop it up, too.  

On 01/10/2017 at 6:48 AM, ehs818 said:

I just returned from  2 week trip in China, 4 different cities with throngs of domestic tourism evident. That country does not need foreign visitors to make their economy go. It's got momentum.

That said, Chinese culture, especially in regard to their kids toilet habits is simply very different than Westerners and Thais. I was in the airport and a toddler, who did not need to be in a baby stroller, had to pee. His mom had him stand up in the stroller, she opened a small water bottle she must have saved for this purpose, and after placing his penis into the bottle, he peed into it. Then she screwed the cap on and they went about their business, like this was normal. There was a bathroom 20 feet away. I'm not sure why they think this is acceptable behavior. Bu they do. C'est la vie...

This very incident occurred on a train to nong khai from khon kaen last month. Lad about 9 did not want to use public toilet so the parents grabbed a bottle and done the deed right there. Pretty sure they were thai

23 hours ago, bizboi said:

NO!!! It would be okay if they walked 30 feet to a toilet like civilised people do though!! Trouble is the Chinese are more concerned about amassing money and sending out public information telling their people that “all westerners are spies” to be concerned with a little thing like good manners and not behaving like a pig!!

Strikes me the RTP could make their tea money from picking up these ill mannered Chinese clowns every time they do something disgusting - but hang on a minute - oh!!! They cant - their Masters are Chinese!!!

12 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

This very incident occurred on a train to nong khai from khon kaen last month. Lad about 9 did not want to use public toilet so the parents grabbed a bottle and done the deed right there. Pretty sure they were thai

“pretty: sure??  ……..hmmm!!

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No toilet paper handy. Must be quite a charming kid, to spend the rest of the day with. Yes, an impressive culture indeed. To think they are the largest group of tourists in the world now, is quite a thing to ponder. Is that a child, or a dog?

For the old generation in china, depending where from, it’s kind of acceptable as long as they are kids. I’ve seen Thai making their kids pee in flowerbeds and what not, just the other day waiting for a motorbike. A poop, a pee who cares

9 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No toilet paper handy. Must be quite a charming kid, to spend the rest of the day with. Yes, an impressive culture indeed. To think they are the largest group of tourists in the world now, is quite a thing to ponder. Is that a child, or a dog?

Sheesh Mike. This happened about 6 months ago and we had hoped that this thread had totally dropped off the radar.

Or as another said more eloquently...

8 hours ago, rmicheald said:

JFC....   how long are you going to keep this bullshit post going... IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO...  WHO GIVES A <deleted>?????